You think hairloss is the worst thing ever?

misterium

Reaction score
Life is disturbing.

Nothing is shocking.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i doubt that picture is photo shopped...it must seriously suck for that guy to go through daily life....if the water caused that im down with donating a few gallons of good ol' poland spring

Pedro27

Reaction score
I have to inform you all that, unfortunately, the photo is real. I have seen this man in person several times on my way to college. He used to sit in a chair in a square called Rossio and ask people for some money. Most of you were wrong, I live in Lisbon, Portugal, not exactly a third world country. In fact - on a side note - some new statistics published today considered Portugal the 19th best country in the world in terms of quality of life. (Brasileirão: that familiar ID is portuguese)
The poor man certainly did not get that from the water he drinks, but I don't know what kind of disease he has.
Or had, because I haven't seen him lately, he may have died. I don't mean to be cruel, but maybe that was a good thing, I can't imagine living like that. Trust me, seeing him personally is even more disturbing and it makes you think about how much we all care about hair loss.

Pedro

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Pedro27 said:
The poor man certainly did not get that from the water he drinks, but I don't know what kind of disease he has.

I beleive it's called Vascular Hemangiomas or Facial Hemangiomas and I think it's also known as Blood Tumors.

Bismarck

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
Pedro27 said:

I beleive it's called Vascular Hemangiomas or Facial Hemangiomas and I think it's also known as Blood Tumors.

Blood tumor ? Isn' that leukaemonia ?

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
If that is real, I wish he could get some surgery. That would be miserable...
I feel sad just seeing that.

Pedro27

Reaction score
Not that it matters so much, but the sad situation is real and the man is Portuguese (European, not Asian), as I said before. As I also said in my previous post, I haven't seen him in the last couple of years. Why he disappeared from the spot in Lisbon where he used to be every single day, I don't know.