'you're going bald, mate. How old are you? *laughs*'

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
is what I heard yesterday....

The next person who says that to me is a f***ing DEAD MAN!! (or woman)

angry-smiley-051.gif
angry-smiley-051.gif
angry-smiley-051.gif

cuebald

Reaction score
He's barely a NW3

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I heard a female friend making fun of a guy she knows for "prematurely balding"

What made my heart stop is the fact that he's in his early 30's and about a NW3. Crap.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
I like this return line "yeah, the amount of hair on my head is inversely proportional to the amount of money i make"

But you have to have a good job :p

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
I like this return line "yeah, the amount of hair on my head is inversely proportional to the amount of money i make"

next time I'll make the person paranoid by saying:

'I notice you're thinning slightly at the crown, welcome to the club, a**h**.' :twisted: BWAHAHAHHA

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
People and their high standards....what are you going to do? :dunno: :firing: :crazy: :bigun2: :2gunsfiring_v1: :pirate: :kaputt: :smoke: :box: :uglylol:

ali777

Reaction score
It's never happened to me, but if it ever did, I would pick on every little insecurity she/he has and hit back...

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The best comeback is if they have the slighest change in hair that they had as a child e.g. even as little as a mature hairline, casually stare at their hair and say 'I wouldn't laugh, by the looks of things it will be you in a year or so'

Even if it's not true, it PROPER shits them up and makes them paranoid.

barcafan

Reaction score
Fundi said:
The best comeback is if they have the slighest change in hair that they had as a child e.g. even as little as a mature hairline, casually stare at their hair and say 'I wouldn't laugh, by the looks of things it will be you in a year or so'

Even if it's not true, it PROPER shits them up and makes them paranoid.

i think this is probably true as alot of them seem to come here and post

cuebald

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah, be careful who you say it to
you could be inviting the next generation of Kerzyguys here :laugh: :laugh:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
dudemon said:
I remember being in high school in my senior year (like 22 years ago), and I was already at a NW2. Every time I went to the boy's bathroom during lunch recess, guys would tease me about my hairloss.

They would come into bathroom, and start combing their hair, and they'd say things like "I'd let you borrow my comb, but for you it wouldn't matter because you're going bald" followed by "give it up man, you're going bald - ahahahahaha!!" while there would be a bunch of other guys in the bathroom that would all be laughing at me.

I knew they were "just joking around," so I pretended it didn't bother me, but it was painful to hear that while still being in high school. It got to the point that I would go to the bathroom behind the building instead of using the restroom.

But then I got caught pissing behind the classroom, and the a**hole principal gave me a 3 day suspension. Then I go home, and there was my pops...waiting...to kick my *** for getting in trouble for "urinating on the side of the classroom building."

(btw, this was back in the day when there wasn't such a thing as "child abuse" and my parents, like a lot of parents back then, would beat the living sh*t out of you for punishment - and that was the norm back then)

But, sometimes you just can't win! :dunno:

at least when you grow up big and strong, you can beat the living sh*t out of your parents in return. :punk:

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
AssignmentZero said:

'I notice you're thinning slightly at the crown, welcome to the club, a**hole.' :twisted: BWAHAHAHHA

That's a good one lol

I must say though, when I started going bald like 2-3 years ago I was the first one in my close group of friends. None of them ever said anything but I'm sure they all looked at me funny.

Now, 2 of them are going diffuse and catching up to me and one of them is going grey. I could be the a**h** and fire back but they're my close friends so I don't. But inside I am so happy...they can now live through what I went through 2-3 years ago. Muahahahahah.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
Quantum Cat said:
AssignmentZero said:

'I notice you're thinning slightly at the crown, welcome to the club, a**hole.' :twisted: BWAHAHAHHA

That's a good one lol

I must say though, when I started going bald like 2-3 years ago I was the first one in my close group of friends. None of them ever said anything but I'm sure they all looked at me funny.

Now, 2 of them are going diffuse and catching up to me and one of them is going grey. I could be the a**hole and fire back but they're my close friends so I don't. But inside I am so happy...they can now live through what I went through 2-3 years ago. Muahahahahah.

I hear that. I can honestly say that I never made comments about people´s hairloss before I started experiencing it. I know for a couple of my friends who´s done it though, they started losing it not too long ago, pretty heavily. One of my buddies still make comments about other people losing it, although he´s suddenly the one amongst us with the most noticeable loss. Karma´s a b**ch.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
perhaps it is Karma...when I was six, I came up with "Baldie Locks and the Three Hairs" as a joke to my dad....then lo and behold by the time I was 17 my hair looked like crap...haha

anyways in regards to stupid comments...it really pisses me off how we (and I say we because I'm not immune to it either) let people have such an affect on our lives...and the funny thing, its people who shouldn't matter at all....I mean anybody who would make fun of somebody for losing their hair like its their fault clearly lacks the depth and understanding to be a valuable human being. Any girl who would laugh at a 30 something year old Norwood 3 for "prematurely balding" is a moron....but the good part is that for every insecure wench who would dismiss somebody for going bald, there is a beautiful woman who wouldn't give a damn...the key is just to find these people and surround yourself with them and not let the idiot comments made by idiot people lower your self esteem...easier said than done, but still....

just gotta remember that especially in this day and age...there are many many many flat out stupid, ignorant people.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have this friend of a friend that who is a complete c***, he brings up my hairloss at every conceivable moment, he was this loud arrogant twat who just said without a moment of shame or sympathy "baldy, baldy, baldy" and it just pissed me off
anyway one day, not too long ago i went to a chemist to get this hair removal gel (i have been getting hypertrichosis from minoxidil) and i had to go to his house to pick up what my best friend left behind, i asked if i could use his bathroom and he said "ok but try not to shed all your hair in my sink", so i went into the bathroom and got out my hair removal gel and checked and it was the same colour as his hair gel, so i mixed it into his hair gel and washed my hands

a couple of nights later my mates were sleeping over at his house and in the morning one of told me his hair was shedding like mad and his scalp was red :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i don't care if i did overreact, and i haven't told any of my friends
but i am soo f*****g proud of what i did lol

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
somone uk said:
i have this friend of a friend that who is a complete c**t, he brings up my hairloss at every conceivable moment, he was this loud arrogant twat who just said without a moment of shame or sympathy "baldy, baldy, baldy" and it just pissed me off
anyway one day, not too long ago i went to a chemist to get this hair removal gel (i have been getting hypertrichosis from minoxidil) and i had to go to his house to pick up what my best friend left behind, i asked if i could use his bathroom and he said "ok but try not to shed all your hair in my sink", so i went into the bathroom and got out my hair removal gel and checked and it was the same colour as his hair gel, so i mixed it into his hair gel and washed my hands

a couple of nights later my mates were sleeping over at his house and in the morning one of told me his hair was shedding like mad and his scalp was red :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but i am soo f****ing proud of what i did lol

quality! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
i have this friend of a friend that who is a complete c**t, he brings up my hairloss at every conceivable moment, he was this loud arrogant twat who just said without a moment of shame or sympathy "baldy, baldy, baldy" and it just pissed me off

but i am soo f****ing proud of what i did lol
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy