12 yr old shy boy bangs 14 yr old

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: 13 yr old shy boy bangs 15 yr old

OK, this is disturbing....
(btw, CCS and IBM you guys can learn something from this little fella... :hump: )

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

is one or other of the couple going to be done for statutory rape then, seeing as they're both underage?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Wasn't he a father at 13.

So he probably banged her when he was 12.

s.a.f

Reaction score

He does'nt even look like he's got pubes yet I wonder how he managed it with his little weiner.

You just know that he'll probably hardly ever see that kid, it'll probably be passed over to the grandparents to raise.

Anyway kinda blows all CCS's theories out of the water does'nt it? :whistle:
Was she after him for his pocket money or his hunky looks?

Then again he does have a hair free body and a NW1 !!!! :hump:

ali777

Reaction score

Quantum Cat said:
is one or other of the couple going to be done for statutory rape then, seeing as they're both underage?

No... this rule doesn't apply when they are both in the same age group. I don't really know how it works, but it is generally acceptable for kids to mess around with each other.

The father does look too young though. I wouldn't have guessed he's reached puberty.

HughJass

Reaction score

Theoretically this whole family could share a retirement home.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

s.a.f said:

:laugh:

If that kid posted here I bet there'd be people telling him to 'get on Propecia immediately!'

CCS

Reaction score
tembo said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Scroll down to the side view pic of him kissing his kid. The boy is losing his right temple at age 13. Better get on Nizoral or something.

Petchsky

Reaction score
The most depressing thing is this kid got laid before I had even knocked one out.

The kid looks about 9.

Lost his virginity at 12, and a dad at 13, hardcore.

CCS

Reaction score

s.a.f said:

Probably because SHE does not look that good?? Makes it a bit easier. He is higher on the scale than her. Just really young. Maybe when she was changing his diaper, she noticed he has a big wiener. I doubt there was any skill on his part. I bet she picked him and put the moves on him since she could not get anyone else.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omg please dont tell you were serius while writing this post CCS :shakehead:

ali777

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
The most depressing thing is this kid got laid before I had even knocked one out.

The kid looks about 9.

Lost his virginity at 12, and a dad at 13, hardcore.

That was exactly my line of thought as well....

Then I tried to figure out if losing the virginity so early is healthy, and I got confused. Since I was a kid, my rebel side always wanted to have sex ASAP, then it was my hormones telling me that I want to have sex.... But the society tells us having sex so early on is not healthy, and we actually buy it.... I mean, what's wrong with kids experimenting and finding their own sexuality?

Until a few generations ago, getting married at 12-15 would have been the norm in the rural areas, and still is in poor countries. But we get freaked out with such stories. Why the sudden change of heart?

I personally think kids should be kids, and they should enjoy their childhood instead of being parents, but what's wrong with experimenting? All the boys and girls masturbate at that age, they are desperate to explore their sexuality. Does losing the virginity make a man/woman out of a kid?

Is it possible to be a child and sexually active?

CCS

Reaction score
Smooth said:
omg please dont tell you were serius while writing this post CCS :shakehead:
:devil:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
but what's wrong with experimenting? All the boys and girls masturbate at that age, they are desperate to explore their sexuality. Does losing the virginity make a man/woman out of a kid?

Is it possible to be a child and sexually active?

Are you saying you think its ok for kids to have sex at that age? No way. The family of the boy also have a daughter who got pregnant under age. The parents should be investigated.

Its not ok because the little bastard cannot afford to support his kid. Who will pay? The parents and we tax payers. I am sick of having to use my taxes to support people who decide they want something now.

ali777 said:
Until a few generations ago, getting married at 12-15 would have been the norm in the rural areas

The kids would have been working as well so they can support their families.

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Are you saying you think its ok for kids to have sex at that age?

Its not ok because the little bastard cannot afford to support his kid. Who will pay? The parents and we tax payers. I am sick of having to use my taxes to support people who decide they want something now.

I'm saying I couldn't decide if having sex is ok for kids or not. I'm leaning more towards yes...

Besides, you make it sound like your real objection is not sex but the pregnancy. Maybe we should follow the Dutch model and teach kids about love and sex very early so that they are prepared to do it in a safe way...

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok saying ridiculous thing like the parents should be investigated is "Ridiculous"

As soon as kids hit puberty, or in the early stages, they are physically able to produce. When this happens you start being more and more curious about sex. Parents have absolutely no idea what is going on because they are parents, and they wish to live in a bubble of complete ignorance about their children.

And since most children manage to find their own way through childhood relatively unscathed, this rarely come back to bite parents. However sometimes it does.

It's like a parent saying that giving your daughter birth control is wrong. Because if you give your daughter birth control your somehow condoning sex. "Wrong" what you are doing is preventing teenage pregnancy, kids will have sex with or without it. Parent's are irrelevant, if your child want's to get laid, then they will find a way.

Ali is correct. We cringe at this because of cultural taboos, it was perfectly normal for a girl to have children as early as 13 not so long ago.

But the current mold is, Get schooling for 18-22 years, start a career, Buy a house, Get married, start a family, Retire, Die. Rinse and repeat.

And are we really any better for it? Do we war less as a culture? Are we more understanding of each other? Are we less judgmental?

Not to mention the most commonly prescribed drug in America is an anti depressant. We aren't even happier or More intelligent for it.

Now I personally think kids should get the chance to just be kids, a given. However as animals we are able to reproduce for a reason.. it's instinctive.. People make stupid sexual decisions all the time, people in their 20's-30's-40's-50's-60's and on and on forever. And that's because hormones aren't logical, they don't make sense.

I won't immediately jump on the "This is so offensive to my sensibilities" Bandwagon that everyone else seems so happy go lucky to hop on.

I'm glad we give our children time to develop and grow to be adults. However this child could have a great upbringing, there is no absolute way to know how this will turn out. Thus It is not wrong, or right, yet.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The newspapers were running stories on the family yesterday and suprise, suprise, the grandmothers were also young mums living on benifits the girl has an absent father. They were even aware that the kids were sleeping together and allowed it to go on with no contraception.

I think the problem is the media sexualising young children as Petchski said this kid was having sex at an age before petchski was even jerking.

These kids are definatley unprepared for parenthood mentally, finacially and emotionally, just because they can physicly reproduce does'nt mean that its ok to.

I dont know where you guys are getting this theory that it was 'normal for 12 - 15 yr old kids to get married and have kids' comes from? Maybe in gypsy camps or somewhere but in civilised society this would have been unusual even 300+ years ago.
I cant believe that this baby can have a good upbringing in that enviroment.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The newspapers were running stories on the family yesterday and suprise, suprise, the grandmothers were also young mums living on benifits the girl has an absent father. They were even aware that the kids were sleeping together and allowed it to go on with no contraception.

I think the problem is the media sexualising young children as Ali said this kid was having sex at an age before Ali was even jerking.

These kids are definatley unprepared for parenthood mentally, finacially and emotionally, just because they can physicly reproduce does'nt mean that its ok to.

I cant believe that this baby can have a good upbringing in that enviroment.

I hardly think an absent father is the reason this girl wanted a child... Or that a grandmother being a young mother has much of an influence either..

Although that could be a nature vs nurture debate.

In my opinion it's typical sensationalized media. Every family has some dysfunction.

Although I was curious about the financial situation. Are they in a bad one now? Both families?

Also.. What were the facts about the parents knowledge. Do you mean they allowed it by not separating them? Or they bought them Al Green and gave them some alone time?

Although a new lesson. If you want to avoid teenage pregnancies.. simply teach kids to have a*** sex.