21 Years Of Finasteride/ Dutasteride ( Since 1998, Duta Since 2002).

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
HAIR IS HEALTH

so you either do nothing, be unhealthy due hairloss depression
do something, but get sides due treatments
or do something but treatments does nothing
Hair is not health. I bet you are under 30s. That is the problem, many of us, cause we started to loose hair so damn young ( 17th for me ) did many things that we time, you will understand is not wise.
You can get a girl without hair, will be harder, but will easier to keep if you are good having sex. DO you really think a girl prefer hair over a dick ?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is not health. I bet you are under 30s. That is the problem, many of us, cause we started to loose hair so damn young ( 17th for me ) did many things that we time, you will understand is not wise.
You can get a girl without hair, will be harder, but will easier to keep if you are good having sex. DO you really think a girl prefer hair over a dick ?
Then why do you continue to take dutas if finasteride /dutas is so bad?

Hairisgodliness

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone with real medical knowledge on this forum. I have been a lurker on this forum for a while and hate to see how much denial goes on in this forum for the beloved 5a-reductase inhibitors.

Immediately people start attacking the OP by looking for other reasons why he might have low T. It is not common to have low T in your 30s. If he was 50, maybe even 45 I might have trouble believing his story.

The bottom line is there is a risk when taking these drugs. You cannot inhibit one hormone level in the body without disrupting others. The body works on natural feedback loops where each hormone keeps others in check. This is one of the first lessons in a basic biology course. DHT keeps estrogen in check. Block DHT, you better prepare for increased estrogen and the possibility of hypogonadism, high trigylcerides and so on. For those on the drugs with no side effects, count your blessings every morning and I hope you remain side effect free. However, to say that these drugs are safe is completely foolish.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone with real medical knowledge on this forum. I have been a lurker on this forum for a while and hate to see how much denial goes on in this forum for the beloved 5a-reductase inhibitors.

Immediately people start attacking the OP by looking for other reasons why he might have low T. It is not common to have low T in your 30s. If he was 50, maybe even 45 I might have trouble believing his story.

The bottom line is there is a risk when taking these drugs. You cannot inhibit one hormone level in the body without disrupting others. The body works on natural feedback loops where each hormone keeps others in check. This is one of the first lessons in a basic biology course. DHT keeps estrogen in check. Block DHT, you better prepare for increased estrogen and the possibility of hypogonadism, high trigylcerides and so on. For those on the drugs with no side effects, count your blessings every morning and I hope you remain side effect free. However, to say that these drugs are safe is completely foolish.

Yep, I second your comments, each one of them. Actually, most of the hair loss forum died cause none sense comments, bulling and trolling . This happen with regrowth, hairlosshelp and hairsite. There should be more moderation, no insults , not change the subject, etc.

If you eliminate DHT but Estrogen actually increase, this not happen in a normal body, so the body start to do crazy things, like stop the production of progesterone, hence progesterone regulate DHT and Estrogen. The body say " Hey, there is no DHT ! may be cause low testosterone ?! lets start to do more, increase the cholesterol production to then convert it into more testosterone, increase LH " etc, etc, etc .

The only chances of not getting side effects are if the DHT was already to high and out of balance. But nobody check their DHT levels before start this treatment.

To many people don't understand that Propecia was FDA approve almost 21 years ago, but that time, what we knew about DHT was a whole different story.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I second your comments, each one of them. Actually, most of the hair loss forum died cause none sense comments, bulling and trolling . This happen with regrowth, hairlosshelp and hairsite. There should be more moderation, no insults , not change the subject, etc.

If you eliminate DHT but Estrogen actually increase, this not happen in a normal body, so the body start to do crazy things, like stop the production of progesterone, hence progesterone regulate DHT and Estrogen. The body say " Hey, there is no DHT ! may be cause low testosterone ?! lets start to do more, increase the cholesterol production to then convert it into more testosterone, increase LH " etc, etc, etc .

The only chances of not getting side effects are if the DHT was already to high and out of balance. But nobody check their DHT levels before start this treatment.

To many people don't understand that Propecia was FDA approve almost 21 years ago, but that time, what we knew about DHT was a whole different story.

how do you explain how most people do not get side effects?

surely if your going to lower dht by 70% nearly everyone will get side effects

i know i did badly. but 'apparently' most people tolerate the drug fine

are they just getting side effects but they dont notice it?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you explain how most people do not get side effects?

surely if your going to lower dht by 70% nearly everyone will get side effects

i know i did badly. but 'apparently' most people tolerate the drug fine

are they just getting side effects but they dont notice it?
Again, it alll depend the value you give to sex, alpha male actitude, etc, etc, etc .

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, it alll depend the value you give to sex, alpha male actitude, etc, etc, etc .
Alpha male?
Are you saying if someone is not an alpha male, he won't get sides?
So, stop being an alpha male...

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
omg, really, Dude you need to read, if not, don't waste our time.
"how do you explain how most people do not get side effects?"
"it alll depend the value you give to sex, alpha male actitude"

You wrote that.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
"how do you explain how most people do not get side effects?"
"it alll depend the value you give to sex, alpha male actitude"

You wrote that.
It depend how important for you are the side effects ! IT is important for you to have a girl and f*** here really good ? no, ok, you willl not notice any side effect. Is that so hard to understand !? We are not talking about live or death or that your penis will fall. Jesus, I understand why so many hair loss site dies. It was cause this kind of stupid, none sense, boring comments of the average Joe like you .

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depend how important for you are the side effects ! IT is important for you to have a girl and f*** here really good ? no, ok, you willl not notice any side effect. Is that so hard to understand !? We are not talking about live or death or that your penis will fall. Jesus, I understand why so many hair loss site dies. It was cause this kind of stupid, none sense, boring comments of the average Joe like you .

what i meant was that most people say they feel the same on the drug. no problem with sex or erection. its the same.

so how do these people NOT get side effects?

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay dude, so I assume that bottom gays will not get sides.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
what i meant was that most people say they feel the same on the drug. no problem with sex or erection. its the same.

so how do these people NOT get side effects?
most ? dude, you should really read more. Most people say that get side effects, which is normal . Again, please mention one single hormone in the body where you can reduce it by 70 or 90 % and not get sides. Go to pubmed, see the dozen of studies showing the dangerous of suppresing DHT . By there not a single Merck study showing what happen with hormone levels after 10 years or more of using daily this drug compare to placebo ?