45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

hudsonhawke

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 32 months on the big 3 and counting... (32month pics update)

sorry if this has been asked before, but do you apply the minoxidil to your entire scalp? including hairline and temples?

how long have you been on this regeim and how much has it cost all together so far?

citizen mane

Reaction score

Irish pride.....SE-freak has posted many pics in the past, if those havent had much of an affect on you why would new pics make any difference to you now

SE-Freak does spend a lot of time answering the same question simply because some people cant be bothered reading this thread to see what his regime/methodology has been up until present, the same questions being asked again and again can be very frustrating......please folks just go through the posts from page 1

I for one have been very inspired by this guys approach and a word of note to any sceptics out there.....its sometimes better to keep the scepticism to yourselves as it spreads and makes people believe hairloss cant be slowed,stopped or reversed (makes them throw the towel in)...SE freak really doesnt have anything to prove to anyone....he lives in a nice country surrounded by beautiful women...he really doesnt have to come on to these forums to help hairloss sufferers like us...

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! :punk:

hudsonhawke

Established Member
Reaction score

citizen mane said:
SE-Freak does spend a lot of time answering the same question simply because some people cant be bothered reading this thread to see what his regime/methodology has been up until present, the same questions being asked again and again can be very frustrating......please folks just go through the posts from page 1

I've been following most of this thread. Though I don't fancy sifting through 40 pages just on the off-chance my question has already been answered. Not like I'm asking him what his regeim is or anything.

Whilst his hair looks great it's difficult to tell the extent of improvement with the recent pics as his hair is now long and covering over the thinning patch at the back.

citizen mane

Reaction score

hudson hawke

SE-freak area did regrow hair in the bald area, although not as thick as hair from surrounding area he was still happy with the density and quality of it.

If you look carefully at his pictures, he also had thinning at the front, if he hadnt done anything about his hairloss there is a good chance it would have slowly deteriorated.

I'm sure before he treated his hairloss, he certainly couldnt grow an Antonio Banderas style hairstyle like he can now

G

wow look at all that hair!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score

SE-freak said:
45 months in:

wow, i think i will call that a full head of hair :)
nw1.5 with normal thickness, i don't think you could ask for more :)

citizen mane

Reaction score
Thanks for the update SE freak. What do you use to style/moisturise all that long hair, mousse/oil/gel?

Its just that the nizoral and minoxidil really dries my hair

CM

SE-freak

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
yah but your still on liquid minoxidil that you use all over the top of your scalp correct ? and you apply this 2x a day...

ip do you ever read previous posts on a thread? lolll I apply minoxidil only to the temples and crown, not all over. And I cut proscar pills in fifths

viewtopic.php?p=461050#p461050

was_beautiful

Reaction score
Hey dude, amazingg results! Your hair looks better than some chicks I know lol
I just wanted to ask you one thing, how often do you use Nizoral? I've been using nizoral 2% alternating with T-Gel and H&S everyday, but I've noticed that using too much of these harsh shampoos is causing my Seborrhoeic dermatitis to flare up even more. Thanks in advance and keep up the great results!

SE-freak

Reaction score
was_beautiful said:
I just wanted to ask you one thing, how often do you use Nizoral? I've been using nizoral 2% alternating with T-Gel and H&S everyday, but I've noticed that using too much of these harsh shampoos is causing my Seborrhoeic dermatitis to flare up even more. Thanks in advance and keep up the great results!

I use Nizoral about 2 times per week. (sometimes 3)

I also had a seb.derm problem below the eyes, I found that using H&S or any pirithione zinc shampoo on my face followed by a vaseline application on that area cleared it up after 3 days.

I think that an everyday use of either H&S / T-Gel / nizoral is too harsh for scalp skin. I would try Pregaine Clear Gel (or any mild, cleansing shampoo with no useless extra irritants) on nizoral-off days and leave H&S and T-Gel out for a while. When seb.derm seems to flare up, switch pregaine with H&S. You may be hitting your scalp too much...

SE-freak

Reaction score
citizen mane said:
Thanks for the update SE freak. What do you use to style/moisturise all that long hair, mousse/oil/gel?

Its just that the nizoral and minoxidil really dries my hair

CM

Hey CM,

I apply some conditioner at the edges of my ponytail now and then, it really helps with breaking and splitting. Other than that, I just shampoo and let it dry in a ponytail (that streightens it up a bit, otherwise I am like chewbacca )

To style it... minimal things, if I see hairs jumping here and there I apply veeeery little gel with water on my hands and then pat or stroke my hair worn in a ponytail till things get tidy. Gel this way is not even detectable, just keeps "galactic" hairs in line after it dries.

hope that helped - if it made any sense :)

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know why people want to see more after pictures.... we have enough of that.... i want to see more before pictures :)