Actors going from leading role, to secondary, and supporting roles

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is called actor's line of roles. Not only bald actors like Bruce Willis and Jason Statham play superheroes, but also Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Mel Gibson - actors who are not bald. As I remember, Bruce Willis always plays superheroes (with or without hair).
Actors like Jim Carrey and Johnny Depp will never play roles of superheroes. George Clooney always plays the roles of a heartbreaker.

I think you have confused swingline's "stone cold action man" with "superhero". They are not the same. Could you imagine a bald superman, a bald batman? Also Bruce willis even in his earliest movies was already like a Norwood 3-3.5 so obviously he couldnt play the leads in romcoms and etc. And since you seem to think superhero=action man, how can you say that johnny depp has never played those roles? (pirates of the caribbean, lone ranger)

Actors with hair have the option are playing whatever role they want. Bald guys more or less can only exist in Hollywood as the stereotypical buff badass or villain.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actors with hair have the option are playing whatever role they want. Bald guys more or less can only exist in Hollywood as the stereotypical buff badass, villain or sh!theel.

Fixed.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@fred
I reigned HELL on my parents to take me to the theater for this. The part when his father is ignorant of his son's problem made me so angry that i literally cried out that he IS A MONSTER(i over react but the.scene was excellent).
Id say if you could look for ALL the movies of "IRRFAN KHAN" specifically "The lunchbox" you WILL be moved. He is a great actor and his movies make more sense then those other action flicks here where gravity and laws of physics are repeatedly rapped.
@Hellouser
lemme guess
Katrine kaif Aishwariya Rai Sonakshi Sinha Anushka kapoor Jacqueline fernanades?? I could count Sunny leone too but naah. Do tell me your preferences. Its good to know :D
I wanted to ask what you all thought about the male actors and their hair. To be exact 1. Hrithik Roshan 2.Ranbir kapoor 3.Emraan hashmi 4. AMITAABHHHH BACCCHHHAAANNNN

MrRandy

Reaction score
I think you have confused swingline's "stone cold action man" with "superhero". They are not the same. Could you imagine a bald superman, a bald batman? Also Bruce willis even in his earliest movies was already like a Norwood 3-3.5 so obviously he couldnt play the leads in romcoms and etc. And since you seem to think superhero=action man, how can you say that johnny depp has never played those roles? (pirates of the caribbean, lone ranger)

Ok, You are right, I've really meant 'stone cold action man'='superhero'.
I don't think Johnny Depp's hero in 'Pirates of the Caribbean ' is really a stone cold action hero. He is rather a comedic and strange hero that Johnny Depp usually plays.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She does item numbers. I think she quit p**rn for bollywood.Mostly on screen when the movie feels annonying

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
She should have stuck with p**rn. She was good at it.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, You are right, I've really meant 'stone cold action man'='superhero'.
I don't think Johnny Depp's hero in 'Pirates of the Caribbean ' is really a stone cold action hero. He is rather a comedic and strange hero that Johnny Depp usually plays.

you mean the kind women want/fawn over?
Ive NEVER seen any woman come out of a Statham or Willis film going, "man hes so hot"

Sorry doesn't happen. If a woman is ASKED directly if they find him attractive they will answer and some will say yeah, but mostly because they dont want to seem shallow but NONE get damp over watching him kick anyone in the face. Yet look how many women flock to pirates just for Bloom and Depp.

Women dont want stone cold action guys. More often these guys put them off because they are afraid of being beaten themselves.
Unless youre into women who look like Chyna then maybe theres a shot..... :puke:

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you mean the kind women want/fawn over?
Ive NEVER seen any woman come out of a Statham or Willis film going, "man hes so hot"

lol true
I remember watching the first twilight movie in the cinemas (don't judge I was like 13 and didnt know it would be that bad) and when robert pattinson first came on screen, all the chicks in the audience had an orgasm. This is why I hope punks like Justin Bieber become bald- his fan girls will be so horrified they would dump all their savings into hair loss research and a cure would be out within a year

shookwun

Reaction score
lol true
I remember watching the first twilight movie in the cinemas (don't judge I was like 13 and didnt know it would be that bad) and when robert pattinson first came on screen, all the chicks in the audience had an orgasm. This is why I hope punks like Justin Bieber become bald- his fan girls will be so horrified they would dump all their savings into hair loss research and a cure would be out within a year

Universal traits that women ALL consider sexy.

Broad skull
Strong jaw, and chin
masculine eyes, and brow

and of course

full head of hair

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
lol true

No, they will just abandon him

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone see Leonard Nimoy's hair? In his 80s and he has way better hair than me. RIP

shookwun

Reaction score
William Shatner on the other hand was already doomed when the original Star Trek was airing:

shat-bald1z.jpg

ouch, strong diffusion all over.

Handsome guy none the less.

shookwun

Reaction score
Travolta's new piece at the oscars

rs_634x1024-150222213607-634.John-Travolta-Academy-Awards.ms.022215.jpg

la-et-mn-oscars-2015-john-travolta-glom-gazingo-idina-menzel-face-20150222

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Travolta looks like the living dead. No, seriously he does. It's like a funeral makeup artist is doing his best to keep the guy looking alive.