Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Realistically he probably is a 6.5, but he just does it for me. The slightly dangerous look, slightly weathered, the tattoos, his build is actually my type as well. Also I love his music so for me he's a personal 10. I would date that guy in a heartbeat.
I would never go for the Gandy, Chico or DiCaprio type anyway, I'd just feel inferior :)
I would probably not date a 5'6 guy no, as I am 5'7 myself. The guy (Péter Majoros) is 178cm or 5'10.
If hes a 6,5 Im gonna go kill myself right now

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I dont care I dont take orders from women

It's not about taking orders.

It's normal to respect other people's boundaries. Both pas and EL have been clear that they're uncomfortable with the subject of women's aging, and thus it's a given that prying questions are unwelcome and unfriendly.

In turn, likewise, both of them are nice to most of the men here. That's not because they're obedient to men, it's because it's human decency and indeed normal to be nice and considerate as a default.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's normal to respect other people's boundaries. Both pas and EL have been clear that they're uncomfortable with the subject of women's aging, and thus it's a given that prying questions are unwelcome and unfriendly.

In turn, likewise, both of them are nice to most of the men here. That's not because they're obedient to men, it's because it's human decency and indeed normal to be nice and considerate as a default.
I dont care Im disconnected from the reality of normal people

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Might surprise some people here but this guy is a 10 for me
View attachment 67868
No he's not Gandy or DiCaprio or Chico (all 10/10) but he is totally my type. That's the type of guy I'd date and fall for irl.

He's an above-average, good looking man. He looks very masculine and independent-minded.

He has a lot of good traits: Low body fat, strong facial hair, good hairline, caucasian, good skin, strong shoulders, strong forearms, hairy forearms, looks slightly taller than average, tattoos, good style, strong nose, strong neck.

It's great that you, pas, (and hair blues when she was here) each have different tastes in men, but it's not as though any of you are slumming it. You all like great-looking men, just not the same great-looking men.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
And I don't answer to provocative shitty questions
Now, as a matter of fact, I happen to have a dragon hidden in my garage.
View attachment 67871
:D
Never
5ve2Amc.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
!! You deduce that from a pic?

I'm not sure how, but my impression is that he's somewhere in between an obedient company man and total lone wolf. He has his own opinions and his own ways of doing things, he's not completely reliant on others to get through the day, and he could last a few days or weeks by himself without going nuts. However, he'll be fine if there are other people around.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I can handle talking about women's aging but not condescending comments like that, esp when they are recurring over time.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how, but my impression is that he's somewhere in between an obedient company man and total lone wolf. He has his own opinions and his own ways of doing things, he's not completely reliant on others to get through the day, and he could last a few days or weeks by himself without going nuts. However, he'll be fine if there are other people around.
I survived alone for 5 years through pure ego hatred and rage

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But the people we are posting here are "obviously" good looking... it does not mean we would or could date those guys or that we would not date guys that are less good looking...
Exactly. It's not like I would not settle for anything less than Gandy.
The guys I would date looks like regular, handsome guys with a bit of attitude and ''rawness'' :) I don't aspire to date male models and never have, I am attracted to guys I find handsome and sexy but that does not require them to be 'perfect' :)

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
T2sRZ9f.jpg

still hotter than 50% of the women posted in this thread

n-no homo

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was to be expected from a cougar like me
lmao.
Exactly. It's not like I would not settle for anything less than Gandy.
The guys I would date looks like regular, handsome guys with a bit of attitude and ''rawness'' :) I don't aspire to date male models and never have, I am attracted to guys I find handsome and sexy but that does not require them to be 'perfect' :)
Masculinity theory

CaptainForehead

Reaction score