Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am also freaking out about aging

Nameless needs to find the damn cure already

This year, I am having to selectively cut white hair from my beard. Hate greying hair. Hate getting old.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Next Putin, btw looks ridiculous without facial hair.

83091315446f82fdb919f39afde9384a.jpg

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously @Afro_Vacancy what are you talking about bro? I would break this dude in half

This year, I am having to selectively cut white hair from my beard. Hate greying hair. Hate getting old.

Man greying hair is maybe the one part of aging I actually don't give a f*** about. Looks fine as long as you have a full head of hair and are otherwise relatively youthful looking

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Don't freak out. Aging is good in men!
Depends... I am attracted to the 30s to mid 40s range in particular, after that it gets too old for me. I like men that have some signs of aging (smile lines, salt and pepper beard etc), not 60 year old men with a beer belly and a scullet lol. Men should also worry about aging, they just get away with it a lot longer than us women haha!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Man greying hair is maybe the one part of aging I actually don't give a f*** about. Looks fine as long as you have a full head of hair and are otherwise relatively youthful looking

Sad-Meme-line-person.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends... I am attracted to the 30s to mid 40s range in particular, after that it gets too old for me. I like men that have some signs of aging (smile lines, salt and pepper beard etc), not 60 year old men with a beer belly and a scullet lol. Men should also worry about aging, they just get away with it a lot longer than us women haha!

I'm guessing this is the age range Pas was referring to when said it looks good, basically the last stop before you're officially "old"

You look like 17 Kj (I am sincere)

I appreciate that. Yes I get mistaken for being a decade younger quite a bit. Probably why I'm self conscious about my NW2

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Still better than when you are a female!
Us females reach cougar status by mid 20s or even earlier hahah! It's life, females are supposed to stay 17 and flawless while men can keep their sex appeal for most of their adult lives if lucky! BUT, not all men age like Clooney, it still takes some fine genetics and good lifestyle to pull it off. However most men age better than most women. They can date younger without nobody batting an eyelid whilst if a woman dates a man 3 years her junior she's cradle robbing :O

EvilLocks

Reaction score
:(
You know what I would really like to do now... hit the shower, really rub MY hair and massage that lovely shampoo into my scalp, then deep conditioning MY hair and rinse out with cold water. Then let that motherfucking hair air dry into a lovely veil of thick and luscious hair, like I always used to do.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still better than when you are a female!

Us females reach cougar status by mid 20s or even earlier hahah! It's life, females are supposed to stay 17 and flawless while men can keep their sex appeal for most of their adult lives if lucky! BUT, not all men age like Clooney, it still takes some fine genetics and good lifestyle to pull it off. However most men age better than most women. They can date younger without nobody batting an eyelid whilst if a woman dates a man 3 years her junior she's cradle robbing :O

Running fitness enthusiast + skin care game should buy some time I would think

I love MILFs! As do many guys