Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but no way, she's a goddess and I'm average in comparison. She has everything, youth yet elegance and maturity, perfect hair, skin, height, body, smile, eyes... She has looked pretty much the same from 18 until now so she has great overall genetics as well.
She looks so cute and innocent. But as xander and cap show us guys love all kinds of girls

Theres so many kinds of female beauty compared to male.

Thick hot girl, cutesy girl, badass dominant type girl, cutesy but thick, and mixes too lol

Not to mention more fringe stuff like chubby chasers and sh*t

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thanks but no way, she's a goddess and I'm average in comparison. She has everything, youth yet elegance and maturity, perfect hair, skin, height, body, smile, eyes... She has looked pretty much the same from 18 until now so she has great overall genetics as well.
We must have different types. I've only seen her in Shameless and some interviews, and I don't find her that sexy. I also wouldn't have said she is elegant, she comes across as loud in her interviews.

In terms of sexiness, you outright mog her.

She has more striking features, I'll give you that. But non-striking features do not necessarily mean less attractive.

That "profile" picture of yours,
The-Mask-Heartbeat.gif

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
<--- I hope you don't mean this :D
No, I was referring to the picture titled "profile" on your "web page" (pink sweater).

And also that black and white picture. Glass cage material :)