He surely asked her to shower and moisturize, he likes them soft and clean

fgh5654.png

Man we're just messing with you, stop lurking and do what you have to do

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man we're just messing with you, stop lurking and do what you have to do, grab her by the pussy

I'm not messing. What kind of logic is this?

"Stop talking to us baldite forum bros about your presumably real woman"

Why would he be replying and lurking if there was even a sniff of a woman around?

You're gullible.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not messing. What kind of logic is this?

"Stop talking to us baldite forum bros about your presumably real woman"

Why would he be replying and lurking if there was even a sniff of a woman around?

You're gullible.

I am, and I always leave the benefit of the doubt.
Besides bragging about getting a girl on an anonymous hairloss forum, lol he just misses his pal JohnsonDDG the n1 slayer

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am, and I always leave the benefit of the doubt.
Besides bragging about getting a girl on an anonymous hairloss forum, lol he just misses his pal JohnsonDDG the n1 slayer

Well it is anonymous so this is why I can't understand what satisfaction anyone could get about lying. Some have possibly used their possible conquests as a reason to get an advantage in debates "I've been on 386 first dates 273 second dates had 2 of my fingers in 148 of them and 3 in 74 of them according to my Excel spreadsheet so I know more about the female mind than you".

@WhitePolarBear

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well it is anonymous so this is why I can't understand what satisfaction anyone could get about lying. Some have possibly used their possible conquests as a reason to get an advantage in debates "I've been on 386 first dates 273 second dates had 2 of my fingers in 148 of them and 3 in 74 of them according to my Excel spreadsheet so I know more about the female mind than you".

@WhitePolarBear
Hahahah

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hayley Atwell has some great...genetics

H1N47le.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Did you wank over your lady friend? Was she pissed you pulled out to keep lurking on Hair Loss Talk?
Hahaha.. We both got an early night and I decided not to check my phone.

It was great to get an early night for once.

Love, blackg.

blackg

Reaction score
JFC. So, what's it like to be on this level of crazy?
It's fun but unfortunately it's midnight down here and I'm a responsible adult now, so.... bedtime.

Enjoy your Sunday, Rudeman.