Alan's Story - (Age 21 ) Updated!

Alan21

Reaction score
Starscream said:
Alan21 said:
Thanks for the feedback, I notice your center line doesn't reach your forehead like mine (unless i cant see it because of the lighting). Anyways, I was really confident up until now that i would continue my progression.. Is it possible I'm going through a shed after a year and a half of daily finasteride?

With finasteride I solved my problems. I don' t have the hairline of when I was 16 but I stopped receeding and my vertex is thicker. Periodic sheds are possible, they are natural I think, but they can' t be too heavy.
Anyway keep on fina and don' t stop it. I stopped for six months and it was a mistake.
If you want to see my temples check my thread, I' ll post new pictures in a few days.

Yea i'll stick to the finasteride, I also just ordered minoxidil so i'll be adding that to my daily regime. I look foward to seeing your new pics

Alan21

Reaction score
Well... despite the daily finasteride I've continued to lose hair.. I tried minoxidil for the entire month of June but it felt as though it was making things worst :(

So because of the increased shedding and constand headaches, I discontinued the use of minoxidil. I will continue finasteride and nizoral as I have for the last 18 months but I doubt I'll see any regrowth...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Alan21 said:
Well... despite the daily finasteride I've continued to lose hair.. I tried minoxidil for the entire month of June but it felt as though it was making things worst :(

So because of the increased shedding and constand headaches, I discontinued the use of minoxidil. I will continue finasteride and nizoral as I have for the last 18 months but I doubt I'll see any regrowth...

Most people on here say that you will shed from minoxidil in the 2-3-4-5 week range, and then it will start to regrow properly.