Am i receding and balding?

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my crown. as i look at it now i realize that it does look kinda thin, so i’m probably going bald.
Also the reason most people on here, don’t believe your hairline will stabilise is because this is a BALDING forum. Hence the users that have generally reached your stage have generally progressed or they wouldn’t be on this forum.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown looks absolutely fine. I want to see a better picture of you hairline
Is this enough? This is my hairline not slicked back

Attachments

• 95B24CFD-3989-432B-A84B-394C0005151F.jpeg
    95B24CFD-3989-432B-A84B-394C0005151F.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 107

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry if my camera quality is too poor
Yes it’s not ideal. If your saying your hairline hasn’t really changed in a year it may have stabalised. Surely if it was as aggressive as others here are stating there would be a large difference between now and a year ago.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it’s not ideal. If your saying your hairline hasn’t really changed in a year it may have stabalised. Surely if it was as aggressive as others here are stating there would be a large difference between now and a year ago.
Did you say that the camera quality was not ideal or where you refering to my hairline? I think i might’ve always had a deep hairline, but i haven’t payed too much attention to it though..

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you say that the camera quality was not ideal or where you refering to my hairline? I think i might’ve always had a deep hairline, but i haven’t payed too much attention to it though..
No your camera quality. You have a similar hairline to ibra who has not receeded since he was 16

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think about the next 20-30 years ahead of you. A lot can happen and I'd work on a prevention protocol at the least.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think about the next 20-30 years ahead of you. A lot can happen and I'd work on a prevention protocol at the least.
I honestly wouldn’t mind going bald so i just think i’m going to see what happens. I don’t mind the look of being bald actually

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
now That you’ve also seen my crown, my hairline coloured and my hairline without it being slicked back, do you still stand by the opinion that i’m balding? I’d like to hear what you think now that you‘ve seen more about my hair.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
now That you’ve also seen my crown, my hairline coloured and my hairline without it being slicked back, do you still stand by the opinion that i’m balding? I’d like to hear what you think now that you‘ve seen more about my hair.
Here are all the pictures:

do you still think i’m going bald when looking at all these photos?

Attachments

• B8B0225A-47F6-4E53-8DA0-128F6D3DC1D4.png
    B8B0225A-47F6-4E53-8DA0-128F6D3DC1D4.png
    727.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 1F7F8E9B-D08A-41FC-A174-3D24B2FA4FFD.jpeg
    1F7F8E9B-D08A-41FC-A174-3D24B2FA4FFD.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 78
  • CA4C1C20-05A5-4BE7-B348-60E42FAF3A9F.png
    CA4C1C20-05A5-4BE7-B348-60E42FAF3A9F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 61C21372-22EA-4902-AD67-865D21F35190.png
    61C21372-22EA-4902-AD67-865D21F35190.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 80

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So maybe i’ll lose hair on my crown soon, based on this pattern?
Maybe. Your hairline is already in jeopardy though, so if your vertex does start to thin out, it won't take long for it to "meet up" with what's left of the forelock.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe. Your hairline is already in jeopardy though, so if your vertex does start to thin out, it won't take long for it to "meet up" with what's left of the forelock.
So based on these photos, the future for my hair doesn’t look good?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So based on these photos, the future for my hair doesn’t look good?
I wouldn't call your hair loss mild, nor would I call it aggressive. I would say that you have moderate recession but you can see there is some miniaturization still progressing along the hairline which is exactly why I don't think it is stable.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't call your hair loss mild, nor would I call it aggressive. I would say that you have moderate recession but you can see there is some miniaturization still progressing along the hairline which is exactly why I don't think it is stable.
is it bad for a 23 year old? and is it likely that i’ll keep enough hair for it to look decent till I turn 30 or something like that?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is it bad for a 23 year old? and is it likely that i’ll keep enough hair for it to look decent till I turn 30 or something like that?
I would definitely be concerned. Think about how much hair you have lost in the past 5 years or so. Now think about how many years you have until you're 35. That's a very long time to expect your hair to hold up.