Andalou Naturals- Apple etc stem cell shampoo..spray..etc

Jacob

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Jacob,

I'll take an order then for a stem cell spray but I demand 50% off or I am walking.

Anyway, a stem cell spray that you bought for $10 sounds like a really good idea. Though I wouldn't call it a stem cell spray being that it provides vitamins not stem cells but we all know the reason they used those two words was for marketing purposes.

Been looking more into sprays though as well as growth stimulants as being the fact that our CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells are dying which ultimately is allowing androgens to gain strength and break down our hairs, it would be nice to find a spray that specifically provides nutrition or another strengthening boost for these cells.

Well...It's a bit more than these plant stem cell products providing vitamins..and actually closer to actually being stem cells. Here's a good "article" on them: http://www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/ExhibitorLibrary/276/PC_asia_jan2010_2_3.pdf

and also http://www.phytocelltec.ch/about.php

There may be something in here we wouldn't want to use..but came across this:
Key Ingredients
FGF1-9, EGF, HGF, IFN-1, PDGF, VEGF and over 100 more growth factors
http://www.osmosisskincare.com/StemFactor.aspx

Jacob

Reaction score
Don't know too much about the product/brand you posted there...might be something to use along with other things. If you mean topicals that could replace minoxidil..I think there are plenty out there..too many too list. If you mean ingreds...procyanidins....StimuCap(which is actually a combo of a few ingreds)..etc.

The StemFactor is for skin...but a lot of the ingreds look good for hair.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
hi Jacob,i cant find stimud cap for sale anywhere,not that much feedback for it on forums
but i am looking for something like minoxidil witout the side effects

Jacob

Reaction score
That is a question I cannot answer. And it's why I usually have a # of things in my regimen/rotation. I would hate to rely on just one thing for such a hard thing to treat....

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
That is a question I cannot answer. And it's why I usually have a # of things in my regimen/rotation. I would hate to rely on just one thing for such a hard thing to treat....

Jacob, they lowered the price of the spray to $8.46.

Jacob

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Jacob said:

Jacob, they lowered the price of the spray to $8.46.

As well as the shampoo..and everything else. Unless I was going to order over $40 worth...I'll take the free shipping I got :) There's always free shipping with $40+. Now if I really end up loving the stuff..I'll stock up on 'em with the sale..although I'd prefer to wait 'till cooler weather to order anything else......

Jacob

Reaction score
baroudeur...there are no codes..they automatically have the prices or free shipping etc on the website.

And yeah..everything I try has that side-effect :woot: I guess I would add..there could be something in any product that you're "allergic" to or whatever.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
i just want something that "works" ,the financial side effect is not a problem
imagine you had to buy the PRX458424S241D topical wich cost 1000$ a month

to keep your hair

i am sure many of us will find a way to get it
now for ex,duta stopped my hairloss but cant live with the side effects LOL therefore....
these are cheapest shampoo and topical i have seen

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
baroudeur said:
i just want something that "works" ,the financial side effect is not a problem
imagine you had to buy the PRX458424S241D topical wich cost 1000$ a month

to keep your hair

i am sure many of us will find a way to get it
now for ex,duta stopped my hairloss but cant live with the side effects LOL therefore....
these are cheapest shampoo and topical i have seen

You're in the wrong section then. Everything Jacob brought up is a growth stimulant and are weak to medium solutions that alone will do very little unless you have an anti androgen. dutasteride is an anti androgen. Check out the anti androgen forum for good anti androgens.