Andrei_eremenko's Story - (23)

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm 23...I was thinking for a long time that my thinning is not so bad...till a month ago...when I've became really depressed...and I said to myself that I have to do something...so here I am...my first day of finasteride...I bought today 28 pills with 20 $...

Attachments

• 30032010.jpg
    30032010.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 180

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: me again...23

so...hope to have some results...I'll keep in touch with you guys...I decided to make this step...hope to be a right step...because I've heard a lot of successful stories...I have to be patient and let see what will happen...wish me luck!

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score

Good luck.I've just ordered 9 months worth of merck proscar too after most of the last year of generic propecia - something inside is telling me to do it as the generic hasn't done what the merck stuff did in my first three months.

So hopefully we'll have a positive outcome from using proscar :)

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yea...hope that i'm doing the right step...but it seems to be so difficult to cut that little pill...and I'm sure that I'll not take the some doze every day...sometimes much sometimes less...do you think that is so important? I've already cut 2 pills in 4...and the third in 5...to have finas for 10 days...

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

i would just stick to trying to cut the pills into 4 pieces
much easier that way

also i would suggest to only cut one pill at a time
meaning just cut one pill into 4 pieces, take them over the course of 4 days and repeat

exposure to air could affect the quality of finasteride

also remember to keep the cut pills in an airtight container away from sunlight

be patient.....results usually come after 8-12 months

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is me...with a view from left temple who's better... the right temple is really...high...but I'm trying to get this haircut and to let hair from right longer...just to cover the right temple...all over the head my hair is thin...like a diffuser...I think is natural...his texture to be thin...what do you say ?what to expect?I was thinking to add minoxidil just at hairline...first pill today...hopre to see some results in one year...I'm not proposing to achieve something in 4 months...I let 1 year...I also write...about sides...if I'll get some...but I think that I'll not get...good diet...healthy men...no drinking no smoking...I'll keep in touch with you...;)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride not only has the potential to maintain,it has the potential to regrow hair on its own especially if your hair loss is recent.Since you are going to start it soon,I would say just be patient for a year and if the results are satisfactory,dont get on MIN as it can be a real hassle.Add it only if you are not pleased with the regrowth finasteride offers you.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all the thinning has happened from 3 years ago...I don't know what to say...it's early or late... for finas to be more effective...but i'm thinking that there are people more aged than me with much more loss that recovered a lot...so...maybe I'm lucky...

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
We can only hope for the best. You are young, and it looks like you caught it early.. you still have lots of hair.. you are a very good candidate for a nice success story. Even if you experience sides initially, ride it out for 3-4 months and see where you are at. That's the most important thing.

Nene

Reaction score
Yeah man, tried to ride out the sides. I had some ball ache, breast tenderness and watery semen but it all went away. Now I've noticed that my body hair seems to be a lot thinner but still no improvement on my head. Anyway, you will experience some changes with your body, don't freak out.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
when are you actually have to see some sides?if i'll have some ...last night...I had strong erection...and i'm in the forth day of finas...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh my god...feel better now..after 10 days of finas...what can I say? no sides...I just had one time watery seamen but... now I don't have that also...everything is fine....I had also some bad days...where I was nervous...I had some muscles ache...and whaht do you thing?I was thinking that is from finasteride...but it wasn't... It was just the infection from a tooth...my advice...just stop reading the bad effects...the sides on and on...and you'll never have it...trust me...indeed there are really probably that 2%...unlucky guys...but for the rest...is just in mind...and propecia seems to work in 95% of cases maybe better...if u didn't notice any regrowth just maintainig is a GREAT SUCCESS...almost to forget....I've read post on other sides...like this...i took propecia for 3 days...and I had gyno...:)) or after 3 days...of using it my penis stopped working....even after a year is not working at all...how could you read this?so...my advice for those who never tried...just give it a chance...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
3 weeks on 1/4 proscar...no sides...but I recently saw that even my hair is 5-6 cm long i've seen a lot of little hairs falling down...in the sink lice 1-2 cm length...all the hair that will have to become at at 5-6 cm in one month...is falling down...maybe is a good sign...I don't know...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was looking at my profile...I joined the forum in 2008 in december...now is 2010...it has gone 1 year and half...a I did nothing...till I've seen last month how bad is my hair...hope that i can get back like i was looking in 2008...and now a question for you...I would like to get 2 small hair pices for hairline...is that possible to find?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've added some pic...with my crown what do you think?my temples area and the front side...is all thin...hope to have some results from finasteride sooner...by the way those pictures with blue t shirt are made with the sun reflecting my hair...

Attachments

• 18042010(023).jpg
    18042010(023).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 18042010(024).jpg
    18042010(024).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 170
  • 09042010(007).jpg
    09042010(007).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 08042010(005).jpg
    08042010(005).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 149

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
i've seen people in here with more hairloss, achieving great results. If i were you, i would add minoxidil to both hairline and crown. You have very good chance to thicken your hair. Good luck!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...the fact is I don't really know that if in the crown is a loss...or just the 2 swirls that I have from birth...but I know that in front side is a thinning with receding hairline...I don't know if I can apply minoxidil all the time...I'm taking 1.25 mg proscar...with no sides...and hope this will stop the thinning...because at next year I want a hair transplant...for fixing receding hairline and the thinning at the back of this...the thing is that i'm not shedding...just i'm thinning slowly in time...dunno if is better or not...but because of this I was aware to late for fixing the problems without a fue.I was thinking to myself that maybe I'm too young for fue...but what shoul I wait? to have 30 and to say that I'm still too young...and all this time living frustrated? I'll try also avodart if finasteride doesn't look too good...I'm taking finasteride with no sides...and keto shampoo just to stabilize the thinning...hope the best for me and for you!