Andrei_eremenko's Story - (23)

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you don't need hair transplant, lol.
Your hair looks fine as it is actually.. finasteride should give you a great result. hair transplant is wayyyy out of question.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no is...really thin in frontal side...and my hairline is not round...I don't even want o lower hairline but I want a well shaped hairline...not dense but to be able to move my hair up...the only thing I would like to do is to maintain the hair ...I dunno how to do this better...I 'm trying just finasteride and keto shampoo to see if it is working...the problem is that I don't even know if the thinning is stop or not...because I never had a shed...just one 3 years ago on my right temple...since there...everything is steady...but thinner...is a slow process...that's why I think that drugs will work for me to maintain longer...because everything is moving so slow...no shed...I don't even know if in shower I ever lost more than 20 hairs...regarding hair transplant ...I'll do it for making a good shape of hairline and to thick the area behind it...of course...not not...I'll wait to see...if finas is doing something ...i'll aplly also minoxidil...but i don't think it will work at my receding hairline...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
If you seem to get stuff under control with Proscar just stay on it...honestly your hair is not THAT bad. It's bad enough to worry about it but if recession stops and the top\back thickens up then you're probably good to go. You just started a month ago.

Keep a watch on it but I wouldn't consider an hair transplant yet. Your temples won't grow back as much as you want...I think we all have to just accept that.

Nene

Reaction score
No ethical doctor is going to give you a hair transplant, you need to calm down. Take the finasteride and see where you're at in a year or 2.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe you're right...i am too depressed...that's way...I will wait for another year to see what is happening...

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey my hair loss is some what similar to yours and I think I will be starting proscar soon too. Hopefully I wont get any permanent sides....

Nene

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
maybe you're right...i am too depressed...that's way...I will wait for another year to see what is happening...

I am right. Andrei, trust me, do no rush into a hair transplant. You're hair doesn't look bad!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've already told you...I'm not doing an hair transplant...it can be a disaster...I'll do it only if I see an improvement from this meds...but I'm sure that I'll wear a wig till the things will get better in time...if they will do...balding or extremely thinning can not be accepted...I will happy wear this:i it was my style before having problems with hair!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=58835

infamous

Reaction score
andrei, have you ever tried concealers? i mean toppik and etc. also are you thinking of dying your hair to a darker color?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't try concealer...because it is a little bit expensive in my country...and I don't wanna dye my hair...because... I'm blond and being blond is better...because the colour of the hair is almost like the colour of the skin...even If I'll ever do an hair transplant is a plus this colour!

Goatboxer

Reaction score
Andrei your hair doesn't look as bad as you think, 99% of people on the street would not see you as balding. The other 1% who would are obsessives like us. I know how it feels to be depressed about hair though. Personally I'd recommend you stay on the finasteride for at least a year before adding anything else. btw Is that an Adidas Beckenbauer track top you're wearing in the first photo?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...I will stick with treatment...even if I am really considering an hairpiece to get rid of the depression and to be able finally to style my hair...lol...
yes it is an Adidas Beckenbauer...big fan of adidas sport clothing...looks like I even forgot this...because of the crap...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what the hell is happening with my hair...my hair is thinner on top...but now I've noticed that is thin also at the right side also...look at the picture...the difference between left and right side...

on the right side...the blue circles are normal density...yellow are bald spots...and red is thin area...what a hell? this hairloss is odd and it's driven me crazy...really I very depressed...

Attachments

• 15062010(003).jpg
    15062010(003).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 167

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else besides me who think that andrei is not balding? I really cannot see any thinning in his pics....

Boondock

Reaction score
I certainly think it's inconclusive. There is nothing to distinguish him from the masses of mature hairlined guys that are out there, and who don't continue to lose.

Nene

Reaction score
Take another look at his pics, his hairline seems to be at least mature and he's got slight thinning in the crown. it's nothing major but he def has some hair loss.

Boondock

Reaction score
Fair point, the crown loss is noticeable and male pattern baldness-like. Still, not a bad situation overall - if e stabilized now it'd look fine.