Andrei_eremenko's Story - (23)

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
welll....showing you this pic you will tell me that finasteride has worked for me...but it is the same situation...I still think that camera plays a big role in showing reality...I have male pattern baldness for sure...may hair is thin especially at the front...behind hairline...

Attachments

• 12062010.jpg
    12062010.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 152

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so I had a new haircut...my hair is thinning a lot too...I am not shed but it simply disappear from my scalp...I think it doesn't regenerate anymore....

monday I'm planning to cut to 0 grade...

what do you think guys?:))

Attachments

• 07052010(014).jpg
    07052010(014).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 156

Nene

Reaction score
I don't think your hair looks bad, just a bit of recession. If you want to buzz it down to 0 by all means go ahead but you don't need to do it yet.

Nene

Reaction score
I don't think your hair looks bad, just a bit of recession. If you want to buzz it down to 0 by all means go ahead but you don't need to do it yet.

sergiotahini

Established Member
Reaction score
To me your latest pictures seem to look better, but cameras can lie and you're the best judge of your hair loss progression. We actually started taking finasteride at the same time and have similar hair loss, except my crown is unaffected. FWIW I have also not had any results yet, and my hair basically looks the same as it did when I started, although some days I'll feel terrible about it and other days I'll feel like I'm starting to improve a bit. It's a real rollercoaster ride, and not in a good way. :thumbdown2:

Also, in an earlier post you talk about thin hair on the side of your head; if this thin area on the side of your head is at the temple point I'm pretty sure that is completely normal. Even non-balding men often have thin temple points.

Looking good. Hang in there and try to give it a few more months.

odgo

Reaction score
you'll like 0 grade hair style. i think you can't get any regrowth without minoxidil. good luck.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea....you can not see from pics...but the thinning is worse in fact than when I started...that's why I have to cut it so short...maybe these fotos will help you to see...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just can not believe the changing how i looked with hair...and now almost to 0 ...hair really makes a big difference...

Nene

Reaction score
It looks a little worse in those new pics, looks like maybe headed to Norwood 3. Why don't you try minoxidil?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it looks like will head to norwood 6 like grandpa...I decided to not cu it a 0...I will be awful ...I don't even want to think how I would like at norwood 6...to be honest...those hair meds are working for a few people...look at success stories...there are just some cases no more than the fingers from my hands...with people that really had success...i really think that merks saying about 90% efficacy...it's bull****...this is it guys...we have to accept this or...just find others options...regarding HM i am a bit skeptical too...but maybe and I wish I am wrong...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well...I almost shaved my head...and I am seeing how the hair makes a big difference...but I've done it because the thinning in front part has become more and more obvious...even if I am using propecia...so this the result...I will post one pic before and after...

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, think he may look better w/out hair. Did you always have the dark spots under your eyes or is it from the Propecia?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dunno...I think it is genetic too...propecia...for me is like drinking water...is doing nothing...I am not sleeping...just 6 hour/night and maybe this the reason that I have that...still I think I look better with hair...