Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yes indeed, people care mostly about themselfes, this is nothing new. But accepting balding because no one cares is, mehhh, if I allready had established a family with the my dream girl I wouldnt care if i went bald when I was 25 or 65(Almost wouldnt care tho). But when ur young and are nowhere near this kind of life, and then balding kicks in and destroys ur life, I would never give this kind of advise of "just letting go". Reality is that attractive girls dont want a baldie, so u have to lower ur standards. Only reason u dont want to loose ur hair is because it destroys ur chances with the opposite sex.

I have this thought years ago same like you.
But when i observe other bald people,it is quiet surprising to me.
I know one young bald manager at MNC IT firm,i was told 10/15 girls are trying to impress him.

Becoming a successful bald guy and having a slight chance of attracting girls is easy than getting hairs on bald head.
Some might be saying this girls are gold diggers.
Sure some must be,but there are girls that want their lover to be intelligent person.

And looks digger are far dangerous than gold diggers.
Looks are gone once guy touch 35.
I have one friend who is handsome as model still his wife left him because he was not earning much.
This guy's looks did not help him.Money problems will destroy attraction no matter how handsome guy is.

I know many rich female friends that do not like spending on non important things or wasting money.
You cannot call such girl gold digger even if they decided to marry successful bald person.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I mean can't you guys just get something similar to a vibraror or didlo but of the pussy--why a whole 'person'?

Yes we can. There is a device for men called a "Fleshlight". They come in pussys or assholes. Or you can create your own called a pocket pussy. YouTube has some nice videos that show how to make them.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
side effect of weed? are you a dare sponsor now? weed gives me energy. i do it when cleaning. you should actually do the research on this stuff instead of jump to the simple minded conclusion that drugs = your life is being destroyed. i don't even do much of it anyways we've been over this. a small *** bowl a day . . . . wow such a stoner lol

Do you smoke weed every day?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you smoke weed every day?
yea but i'm out right now so as a result i'm too f*****g lazy to even walk out the door haha.

you have to understand i'm not doing it in the stereotypical "hurr durr i'm a stoned fucktard sitting on the couch HUURRRRRR". the problem with the stereotype is its centered on the way those with low IQ use it.

here's how those with high IQ enjoy weed: https://azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/

its an amazingly satisfying hallucinogen, IF you are intelligent enough to experience it.

i take a few hits to modify my worldview and thought process to be more objective and open minded.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk i just can't get myself to be truly happy these days knowing i'm a significantly inferior version of my past self. its extremely depressing. like it doesnt even matter if you still look okay with baldness, you will still always be a downgrade, a "shadow of your former self" like it has been worded here before.

not that im depressed (i think? probably would need to confirm with a professional) but i'm never above like a 4-5 in happiness. i'm usually a 5, just okay. oftentimes a 4 though just thinking in the back of my head about being an inferior "me", theres no f*****g way to forget it. its ALWAYS there. thats the ultimate sh*t pill about baldness. you'll always be a has been past your prime and you will never be what you once were, in an obvious important way

i never have energy either. i can drink an energy drink and like 2 coffees and i have about as much energy as i did as a sober full head. having energy is mental. i just don't see the point in being some happy positive energetic guy as a bald man. nor do i feel like one.

It took me a long time to realise I'll never be as happy as when I was a child, which to an extent, is having non-conscious thoughts. You enjoy a simple pleasure without double-thinking the reasoning why.

Once you realise that this simple pleasure will never exist again naturally, you become one of those few people who are closer to obtaining it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
looks, intelligence, and talent are the 3 things that matter, and only things really. balding takes a third of you away

No. For general achievement, hard work/drive is just as important as intelligence and talent.
Again, aesthetics come into play mostly when it comes to slaying pussy. If we're talking about general accomplishment, not so much. Look at Dante. He considers himself to be ugly, and yet he is doing very well professionally.

And you are pretty decent looking when bald. Much better looking than me.

What is preventing you from taking a job? A LOT of people have mental issues. Bear has deep issues from emotional abuse by his father. As have I. Dante has BDD. But we still keep on going.

You have this notion that everything needs to be in almost perfect order in for you to do well in life. This is rarely how life works. People who do well, they have a tendency to do well in spite of adverse circumstances. They work hard even when they are not motivated.

You've read @David_MPN's stories about him growing up, in university. It would have been oh so easy for him to be like you.

You're living in USA, the land of opportunities. Make use of your privileged citizenship.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me a long time to realise I'll never be as happy as when I was a child, which to an extent, is having non-conscious thoughts. You enjoy a simple pleasure without double-thinking the reasoning why.

Once you realise that this simple pleasure will never exist again naturally, you become one of those few people who are closer to obtaining it.
big difference for me is i'm an inferior version of myself. so take that downgraded happiness you mention, and downgrade it again but in a MUCH more meaningful way

No. For general achievement, hard work/drive is just as important as intelligence and talent.
Again, aesthetics come into play mostly when it comes to slaying pussy. If we're talking about general accomplishment, not so much. Look at Dante. He considers himself to be ugly, and yet he is doing very well professionally.

And you are pretty decent looking when bald. Much better looking than me.

What is preventing you from taking a job? A LOT of people have mental issues. Bear has deep issues from emotional abuse by his father. As have I. Dante has BDD. But we still keep on going.

You have this notion that everything needs to be in almost perfect order in for you to do well in life. This is rarely how life works. People who do well, they have a tendency to do well in spite of adverse circumstances. They work hard even when they are not motivated.

You've read @David_MPN's stories about him growing up, in university. It would have been oh so easy for him to be like you.

You're living in USA, the land of opportunities. Make use of your privileged citizenship.
i have generalized anxiety disorder and likely agoraphobia at this point.

and david i would probably have been like if i hadn't lost hair. as soon as i turned 16 i was applying for jobs. i'm poor so i needed the money. david hardly has hair loss so he isn't a good example, although i am sympathetic to his lack of attractiveness.

the proof is in the pudding. you guys may have mental issues but not enough to the point of keeping you from even functioning like with me. you are assuming you know how bad i have it.

and even if i look okay bald i still f*****g hate being a downgraded version of myself. thats the part that sucks the most, always ALWAYS ALWAYS being LESS than what you were

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad argument. If i had done the same things when i was a fullhead i would have been even better

Not to mention looks are obviously most important so its not true anyways

If you have agoraphobia you have to get psychological help--even if you do some kind of online therapy where you Skype sessions if you really cant leave house.

Something like that is not going to get better on its own you have to have some kind of systematic plan wth a professional to get over it.

Im not anti-weed at all it's a great drug...BUT if you are agoraphobic and you are smoking a little bit several times a day this could be adding to the problem.

I know two people who were borderline agoraphobic, anti social for a while--both were pot smokers who would smoke when they got up in morning just to feel 'normal' not stoned.

so be careful. You might be using pot to cope with your issues,, which is not what it's meant for.

Its like some alcoholics--they drink a little bit all day never drunk but just need the alcohol to function.

I don't think you should quit cold turkey and I am not even saying I am correct I am not a Doctor..i am jus telling you some things to be aware of.

If something starts to be used as a crutch--it's a problem.

everyone here is just worried for you especially captain.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to smoke weed, it'd ease the pain and depression, but I already have brain fog due to propecia, and I can't risk more problems.

weed doesn't cause brain fog, quite the opposite actually. it makes your neurons fire more rapidly and you think in a more clear and profound way. it might be the unexpected cure you need !

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
weed doesn't cause brain fog, quite the opposite actually. it makes your neurons fire more rapidly and you think in a more clear and profound way. it might be the unexpected cure you need !
Caveat tho:dante seems like the type who could get paranoid. This coming from myself who gets paranoid if i do too much

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have agoraphobia you have to get psychological help--even if you do some kind of online therapy where you Skype sessions if you really cant leave house.

Something like that is not going to get better on its own you have to have some kind of systematic plan wth a professional to get over it.

Im not anti-weed at all it's a great drug...BUT if you are agoraphobic and you are smoking a little bit several times a day this could be adding to the problem.

I know two people who were borderline agoraphobic, anti social for a while--both were pot smokers who would smoke when they got up in morning just to feel 'normal' not stoned.

so be careful. You might be using pot to cope with your issues,, which is not what it's meant for.

Its like some alcoholics--they drink a little bit all day never drunk but just need the alcohol to function.

I don't think you should quit cold turkey and I am not even saying I am correct I am not a Doctor..i am jus telling you some things to be aware of.

If something starts to be used as a crutch--it's a problem.

everyone here is just worried for you especially captain.
Yea i probably do need help at this point lol

You got me with the weed. Thats exactly how i do it:to modify my life, not just to get away for a bit

Dont worry though ive ran out o
so ill have to take a break for a week or so probably :/. Ah well lol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

You got me with the weed. Thats exactly how i do it:to modify my life, not just to get away for a bit

I'll be honest with both of you - if I was a NW5, weed would be the least of my worries... And by that I mean, it would be the weakest from all the things I would probably be on just to cope with every day reality. I probably wouldn't live very long lol.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I hope that does not make you feel worse..it can be like a withdrawal I think if you are doing small amounts habitually.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
weed doesn't cause brain fog, quite the opposite actually. it makes your neurons fire more rapidly and you think in a more clear and profound way.

Profound, sure. Clear... I think it depends on the person. Doob can definitely make one cloudy.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this thought years ago same like you.
But when i observe other bald people,it is quiet surprising to me.
I know one young bald manager at MNC IT firm,i was told 10/15 girls are trying to impress him.

Becoming a successful bald guy and having a slight chance of attracting girls is easy than getting hairs on bald head.
Some might be saying this girls are gold diggers.
Sure some must be,but there are girls that want their lover to be intelligent person.

And looks digger are far dangerous than gold diggers.
Looks are gone once guy touch 35.
I have one friend who is handsome as model still his wife left him because he was not earning much.
This guy's looks did not help him.Money problems will destroy attraction no matter how handsome guy is.

I know many rich female friends that do not like spending on non important things or wasting money.
You cannot call such girl gold digger even if they decided to marry successful bald person.
Yes I agree with you at alot, its not that you cant attract women if ur bald OR have a full head of hair, but ugly. If ur one of these two and want to attract girls who you WANT, and are not ugly/fat/not your type, you need to be a respected dude through job, sports etc. You can have only an amazing personality and attract girls, but this is something you wont achieve by working on yourself, you need it through genetics and upbringing.

Anyway, having a job where you are a good leader of both men and women, will make women wanting you. Because women are attracted to a leader, this goes deeper but you get the point. Looks is not gone once a guy turns 35, lol, this is so bullshit.. About ur friend, there is no such thing that if ur good looking, ur girl will never leave you... You still have to be a provider, and there is no problem for a good looking girl finding a good looking finding a wealthy and good looking man. Good looking helps u get in touch with women, and keep them for a while, but in the long run, u need to have more to create a healthy relationship.

There is bald and ugly men who have fucked more girls than good looking guys, and the bald man can be way happier that a fullhead, no doubt. This isnt all black and white.