Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll be happy again when Eminem does a remix of "who knew" with DJ jazzy Jeff as producer lol, I don't swear(scratches record), I dont swear that much do I?

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Read Eckhart Tolle, and u will get an idea

yes get an idea of how incredibly stupid and gullible the average person is and that you too can make millions of dollars by a similar scam if you just drop any pretense about morality and are comfortable with having your face in public as a bullshit artist

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These days I feel like I'm way too happy and funnily enough, it makes me anxious, scares the hell out of me sometimes.

I keep thinking that it's not normal for me, especially when I think about where I come from.

The "Frodo after destroying the Ring" metaphor all over again @Exodus2011 .

Even if you find your way out of this hell, the damage is done, you'll never going to be that truly carefree person again.

I don't see life the same way as the normies anymore.

But it has an undeniable upside: I'm fully aware of the luck I have. Life is great and I know it.

I see so many blue-pilled people with 0 real problem around me getting upset for nothing, makes me raise an eyebrow (yeah, not raging anymore).

I feel sorry for them, some people actually have it all and they don't even realize it.
People who have had zero real problems their whole life seem to always be able to find problems that are completely insignificant to a person who has/had real problems.

The silver lining is that when you're used to playing life on expert mode then trivial normie problems are a walk in the park. A person used to playing on easy mode on the other hand will get destroyed when faced with real problems.

K

karankaran

Hey guys, what is a blue pill and a red pill?

is blue pill finasteride and red pill dutasteride?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys, what is a blue pill and a red pill?

is blue pill finasteride and red pill dutasteride?
Just watch the famous movie, The Matrix, and you will understand first hand what it means. But then again if that was a joke, I would say blue pill is dustateride and red pill is finasteride.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who have had zero real problems their whole life seem to always be able to find problems that are completely insignificant to a person who has/had real problems.

The silver lining is that when you're used to playing life on expert mode then trivial normie problems are a walk in the park. A person used to playing on easy mode on the other hand will get destroyed when faced with real problems.

I'll admit this is pretty much me. My only problems in my life were down to my own stupid choices, and continued stupid choices, at times because I was always wanting more from my life even if it is comparably very good to others, but inevitably not as good as someone else's, and my greed and envy take over.

Nobody can be constantly happy, we need downs to have our ups, but managing some form of balance is important. @WhitePolarBear mentioned almost being scared by his happiness, like a dis-trust, because it feels too good and there's a lingering feeling of "how can this go wrong?".

It's a bit irrational but natural if you've had a rough time from something like being NW6 in your early 20's. With myself I have this same lingering feeling and distrust of feeling happy, not because I've had a particularly rough life, just because I know my brain will decide I'm suddenly not happy right now and my life could be better, for no, damn, reason. And that there is completely irrational.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Guys have you watch this channel from Youtube.
Channel name is FaceandLMS(LooksMoneyStatus).

There was one comment on this channel which quoted:

After watching this video,even RedPill of Reddit will feel like BluePill.
This guy actually well document what is the meaning of Redpill.
Guys with low self esteem should not watch this,this will break your heart.

Note:I think this video is too depressive,I am not interested in this but still i think this is the best redpill on Internet.

Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These days I feel like I'm way too happy and funnily enough, it makes me anxious, scares the hell out of me sometimes.

I keep thinking that it's not normal for me, especially when I think about where I come from.

The "Frodo after destroying the Ring" metaphor all over again @Exodus2011 .

Even if you find your way out of this hell, the damage is done, you'll never going to be that truly carefree person again.

I don't see life the same way as the normies anymore.

But it has an undeniable upside: I'm fully aware of the luck I have. Life is great and I know it.

I see so many blue-pilled people with 0 real problem around me getting upset for nothing, makes me raise an eyebrow (yeah, not raging anymore).

I feel sorry for them, some people actually have it all and they don't even realize it.
You are tall, white, and probably have rich parents, hair was the only factor missing. You also have college education. Sure, you will never fully enjoy life, but you'll be ok.

Im 5'9'', approaching NW2, no money for a transplant (even tho transplant is stupid if the hairloss isn't stopped), dropped from everything so only HS education, 27 so too late to go to college, broken from red pill overdose. There's no way out.

May God have mercy on my soul. And by God, I mean Brad Pitt.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
How you ever seen Fidget spinners.
Look at this guy,how happy he is.
Heard it helps in relieving stress/anxiety.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You are tall, white, and probably have rich parents, hair was the only factor missing. You also have college education. Sure, you will never fully enjoy life, but you'll be ok.

Im 5'9'', approaching NW2, no money for a transplant (even tho transplant is stupid if the hairloss isn't stopped), dropped from everything so only HS education, 27 so too late to go to college, broken from red pill overdose. There's no way out.

May God have mercy on my soul. And by God, I mean Brad Pitt.

You should not get disappointed,try to do something that can benefit you.

In India,things are pretty hilarious.
Those who have studied harder,went to metro's or even abroad are still poor AF while there are too many people here who are Intelligent as Fuk become Super rich even without passing tenth.(Secondary school).

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Parents are middle-class renting an appartement in a poor district of Brussels.

Mother was a secretary most of het life (now paralegal) and father carrying boxes (now unemployed for 7 years).

Lol, rich.

with wig attached...