Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would shove my face in dat.
giphy.gif

blackg

Reaction score
Her *** has more density than her brain. A lowly c*** who knows that likes on instagram will be her only achievement in life, as long as she is young.
Watch your language, Dante.

blackg

Reaction score
One of the reasons even ugly girls think they're models who deserve the best guys around. When you hear 3/10 obese girls talking about guys as if they were 9/10 actresses, you know something is very, terribly wrong.
So called obese girls deserve to strive for the best too, ya know.
They're just like us and should not feel ashamed just because of how they look.

Give it some thought.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
People around him and on the street will think full head father and unlucky son, where did the gene come from.

People will think mom cheated with a baldite and the fullhead father has no clue.

BTW, how long is the ban on Exodus for? I thought it was one week

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have anxiety guys anyway heres a picture of my ***

EhyzAXM.jpg
"Anxiety" I bet this girl has been prescribed medication for it aswell. Doctors give it out like candy these days.
"I did not have anxiety today." Now I'm not a medical expert, but if you have anxiety you have it all the time, right? I don't think this girl has ever had a panic attack in her entire life.

Posting a picture of her *** on social media for her 100k+ followers to see while claiming she has anxiety issues. Are you f*****g kidding me. I would think that would be the exact opposite of what a person with anxiety would do. People with genuine anxiety have problems going outside for crying outloud.

Are mental illnesses cool now, or what? I swear every other girl has some kind of bullshit thing like this. Do they fake illnesses to receive even more validiation than what is already given by being an attractive young girl?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So called obese girls deserve to strive for the best too, ya know.
They're just like us and should not feel ashamed just because of how they look.

Give it some thought.

If they want to strive for the best then they should put down the donuts, and hit the gym.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Made me think about this video:

Good video. The guy hit the nail on the head for the girl with the "anxiety".

Having infinite validation from being an attractive young girl just isn't enough, she also has to be special snowflake. Here's a video of her pseudo intelligent virtue signaling. It's super annoying to watch, but this is the gist of it.
"Letting yourself feel things doesn't make you weak, it makes you SO strong!" - https://www.instagram.com/p/BLFepU8Blna/?taken-by=tessabarresi&hair loss=nb

K

karankaran

I will never be f*****g happy again in my life....

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why did I get the wedgie when it comes to hair. My teeth are so fucked. and my right eye has the same condition as Abraham Lincoln's.

Being a genetic anomaly sucks - do you guys know I never got any wisdom teeth + a permanent tooth never grew that resulted in my cross bite. I have a freaking over jet - when I smile, i look like 'xenomorphs' in alien series when they bare their teeth.

Life f*****g sucks. It f*****g sucks. I need some money for hair transplant and jaw surgery and may be I will be happy for a few years. I just want to live some of my youth.

I hate my life.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never be f*****g happy again in my life....

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why did I get the wedgie when it comes to hair. My teeth are so fucked. and my right eye has the same condition as Abraham Lincoln's.

Being a genetic anomaly sucks - do you guys know I never got any wisdom teeth + a permanent tooth never grew that resulted in my cross bite. I have a freaking over jet - when I smile, i look like 'xenomorphs' in alien series when they bare their teeth.

Life f*****g sucks. It f*****g sucks. I need some money for hair transplant and jaw surgery and may be I will be happy for a few years. I just want to live some of my youth.

I hate my life.

Any teeth problem = parent's fault.

Either they failed to insert an importance of oral hygiene into your teen brain (not easy task tbh) or haven't fix bite anomalies with timely dentist appointment.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I enjoy Paul Joseph Watson in general, and he may have a point about SJW emos but his (normally enjoyable) blustering style is just too broad for the topic of mental health.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watched brutal fat woman reject slim tall black guy it's f*****g ogre looks theory confirmed.