Anyone Else Scared They Will Be Single Forever?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because a**h** friends showed their true colors once i went bald. Used it as a chance to talk sh*t and so forth

I lost most of my "friends" growing up anyways

And true the worst aspect of baldness is knowing you are seen as inferior. Not necessarily being alone but i mean it is a very loneky experience, being the only baldie

You are a genuine person, and that's why I admire you so much. I know what it's like to lose so much of your identity very fast from a young age. It is, and has been, a painful experience to go through this all alone.

Yes, people are shallow, basically too extreme really. I faced tons of discrimination and rejection growing up because of my disability. I don't have any friends I hang out with from school as they ditched the friendship when they found others they prefer to be with. Many preach about loving differences in others but won't be accepting if there is specifically something they don't like, just because. And that includes differences that are completely harmless and doesn't disturb anyone.

Perhaps I think the worst thing about baldness is, well, everything about it unfortunately. It's a constant reminder of how unfortunate anything can become no matter who you are as a person. It doesn't look good, your scalp never feels healthy, it not only makes you feel less attractive you also become less attractive, it's openly made fun of constantly with no consequences, you're told to do something about it because it's insufferable but when you do you're labeled as vain, the problems baldness inflicts just go on and on and seriously never ends. There is nothing fun or funny about this, ever.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres MANY things I'm scared of.

Being single AIN'T one of them. That would make me LUCKY!;)