Anyone Else Scared They Will Be Single Forever?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t

maybe this place really has stood still in time

i dont keep up to date with news too much. im sure i probably i saw this on tv when it happened but just never registered it.

but f*** me man. this is nuts

we are a pretty violent country.

We have more domestic violence then any terrorism. I'm i don't want that added on but i wish the people who would get so outraged and want to take action to prevent terrorism from out of country would be so about our domestic mass violence.

We have a coo-coo for cocoa puff problem and they all have access to guns that are made for war zones.

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's getting scarier by the day... I've never had a REAL girlfriend you know

I'm almost 24 years old and virgin. I go out whenever I can but I just can't connect with girls I'm attracted too, what makes me sadder is my hair getting worse as time goes by.

I do see some girls interested in me, but they're all below average, and let's be honest: looks matter, but I don't want to settle.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus, remind me where you live, Charleston is it?
i live just south of fayetteville in a small town called lumberton. this place is mainly ghetto blacks, rednecks, and old conservative christians who regret the cousin fuckin' and store robbin'.

and well to be fair north carolina's cities are pretty nice but thats mainly because they attract only the smartest and most successful people, have loads of northerners and foreign STEM nerds. the triangle is 3 cities that are home to some of the best universities in america such as unc chapel hill and duke. it is also huge in biology and rapidly gaining prominence in computers and engineering.

shookwun

Reaction score
Still hope for most of you :D

A man is at his physical prime aesthetics, and strength wise by mid-late twenties.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not alone my friend in this darkness and emptyness. I get so angry and bitter sometimes
Lol seeing hot girls complain on facebook makes me rage

Coming on here is nice therapy after that

How in the actual f*** can you complain being a hot girl? Lmao what pathetic weakness and attention whoring

I would honestly beat the sh*t out of them if i didn't get into trouble

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to make a "nerdy" metaphor, but to avoid spoilers I need to ask you something first: did you watch Rogue One?
haha not yet. and if its about the girls on the movie i actually kinda prefer badass b****s nowadays. gimme a girl who isnt afraid to admit that she is hot and the easy life and superior status it nets her. i actually do think a lot of it is not wanting to be seen as too confident, as many guys find that a turn off

like i had said earlier, hot people who dont appear confident are wanting to be "rescued" from their insecurity. its more of a mating call for you hot people isn't it? @davesmith420 ? cuz honestly i had the same fantasy when i looked okay (hair days)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha not yet. and if its about the girls on the movie i actually kinda prefer badass b****s nowadays. gimme a girl who isnt afraid to admit that she is hot and the easy life and superior status it nets her. i actually do think a lot of it is not wanting to be seen as too confident, as many guys find that a turn off

like i had said earlier, hot people who dont appear confident are wanting to be "rescued" from their insecurity. its more of a mating call for you hot people isn't it? @davesmith420 ? cuz honestly i had the same fantasy when i looked okay (hair days)

What do you prefer, The Dark Knight, or The Guardians of the Galaxy?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you prefer, The Dark Knight, or The Guardians of the Galaxy?
i only saw guardians once and i wasn't truly appreciating it lol. i was stoned in a theater and mainly focuses on the spectacle which admittedly was still great. and i loved the racoon. best character easy.

i need to see guardians again to really make it fair, but dark knight was top tier. extremely well done storyline and joker. and i love the freedom vs security thing. all the nolan batmans have great meditations on morality and politics.

i think begins is underrated though. i loved scarecrow lol. when he puts on the mask and blasts hallucinogen gas in the dudes face! f*****g classic! lol

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys watch Nocturnal animals, in some way it represents guys like us weak but strong in mind.

The trailer is not a good one, doesn't reveal anything about the topic. The storyline is amazing, well-planned especially the twist.

A successful Los Angeles art-gallery owner's idyllic life is marred by the constant traveling of her handsome second husband. While he is away, she is shaken by the arrival of a manuscript written by her first husband, who she has not seen in years. The manuscript tells the story of a teacher who finds a trip with his family turning into a nightmare. As Susan reads the book, it forces her to examine her past and confront some dark truths.

Even though I hate picky girls and those b****s, I don't want any of them to be raped. sh*t, even the thought of it burns my skin. I don't know why i feel like this, maybe that's the good part of me. I could hardly bear those scenes of hopelessness.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys watch Nocturnal animals, in some way it represents guys like us weak but strong in mind.

The trailer is not a good one, doesn't reveal anything about the topic. The storyline is amazing, well-planned especially the twist.

Even though I hate picky girls and those b****s, I don't want any of them to be raped. sh*t, even the thought of it burns my skin. I don't know why i feel like this, maybe that's the good part of me. I could hardly bear those scenes of hopelessness.

Was expecting an Indy film or something based on the plot description, and then looked it up and saw it was mainstream with big name actors

Sounds interesting. I may have to check it out

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was expecting an Indy film or something based on the plot description, and then looked it up and saw it was mainstream with big name actors

Sounds interesting. I may have to check it out
it's a good movie, go and check it out.
it portrays every disaster that can happen to a man in his life. I don't wanna spoil the suspense but just watch the movie, you won't regret it later.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont watch movies anymore consider it a waste of time and cant relate to any of the characters. I just listen to music instead
sadly, you are dying inside buddy. You need to get out of this mindset.
some movies are really good and worth watching.

Like this one

it may start as a boring movie but wait for the right moment.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact I was thinking about that character, it's a good metaphor for my struggle to cure hair loss.
my point exactly.
it's the struggle which makes us a man, not the one which causes it.

every man has their own struggle except few of those lucky guys. The reasons may be different but the pain is the same.

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score

Man that film made me so angry! Jake gylenhal portrayed such a wimp