Established Member
Reaction score
Mid-month. Where's acvfan? NE1Knoa?
\
xst9u.jpg

2h50inl.jpg

Jacob

Reaction score
I think my posting of the picture and explanation of the "mother" scared a few away from here..and another forum.

Still no response from Braggs on selling the "mother" on it's own. I was actually being serious about it too :dunno:

Hoppi

Reaction score
I actually stopped taking ACV lol - I think there are more targeted ways of improving one's digestive tract.. I would consider taking it for liver fat/stones (not that I probs have any but as a precautionary thing) but I cba to keep taking it to be honest lol ^^

Jacob

Reaction score
It was Hoppi who said he'd never stop taking ACV..was it not? I was dreaming..right? :)

You should take a straw and sip only on the "mother". It's the Mother Wonder.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
It was Hoppi who said he'd never stop taking ACV..was it not? I was dreaming..right? :)

You should take a straw and sip only on the "mother". It's the Mother Wonder.

Sometimes in the life of Hoppi, a bright idea knocks. When that pile of money is staring at him, he also does not realize that is the money he could be saving with GEICO.

Same diff.

Rogazzle,

Seriously, if you are this dumb, GTF off the internet.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Jacob said:

yah I know but.. I changed my mind. hehe :)

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
According to acvfan "Men, listen! This is it- the holy grail of getting your hair back."

It sure as hell does!

acvfan said:
I'll take photos again in June; everyone can take from them what they will.

Still waiting for his June update.

^^^

We,
2h50inl.jpg
xst9u.jpg
1zczf9y.jpg
15nnbj5.jpg
madison.gif
facepalm2b.gif
lolsdu.gif
et al, are predicting ensuing hilarity and completion of some spectacular all-around nuclear ownage from his up-and-coming, no-show.

Hurts.
\
a4bt7b.jpg

Read more
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=220

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^

"so this is my before/after, thanks to minoxidil, a lot of supps (Hoppi inside) and some topicals"

ACV seems to be working. Oh wait, you're using minoxidil and other supps.

Never mind.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
"ACV and cayenne pepper works, it's all I can tell, it's a powerful sebum dissolver, and for me sebum is the first cause of male pattern baldness, no matter what a bullshiter"

Can you tell me more about this? I can't tolerate minoxidil and would like to find something that keeps sebum at bay. When I was on minoxidil for some reason my sebum wasn't as bad but now since off any atreatments sebum is in overdrive.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
I find Windex window cleaner seems to be a powerful "sebum dissolver", and it's actually cheaper too.

So where's acvfan? And where's his followers?

squeegee??
"All I can say is Holly f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: a lot more hair. thicker and stronger,, everything seems healthier! Good job ACV fan! I am going to IV that sh*t!!!" <--
lolsdu.gif

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=50

Brasileirao??

"I thought you were only drinking the stuff? I'm doing 1 tablespoon in the a.m. and one in the p.m. (before bed) Do you apply it after showering? Once a day to the scalp? Man, your pics look great!"
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60

monty1978??

"I just saw the photos. Holy sh*t, that is quite unbelievable. How old is/was your bald patch ACVfan? You aren't playing some kind of cruel joke are you, I have to ask! Assuming you aren't. I looked through my fluridil online order history and found that my first order was in March this year and I remember around May ish being over the moon at the result I was getting on my hair line. It all went to sh*t when I started adding other topicals. Anyway I do remember being more consistent using acv on my scalp around April/May and I also drank the odd capfull too as I had heard a rumour and thought it couldn't hurt. Well I'm sold basically, I am gonna start having a cap full daily and commit to rinsing my scalp with it twice a week."
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60

Anarch???

"I just downed my first 3 swigs of BRAGG with "mother"… I'm going to dab some on my temples before I go to bed. I've been having good luck, so far, with the big 3 and being celibate. :listen:"
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=70

Hate2LoseIt???

"Well.............. Ive seen enough evidence to make me want to give this an honest go......Going to get some ACV right now. Gonna go crazy on this stuff!"
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=70

jon jon???

"Hey guys, i bought a 5 liter carton of Devon apple cider vinegar, with the mother, from bobbys health shop..."
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62452&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=90

Brick? idontwanttobebalding? 1750? ajax? How many others?
clol.gif

And to recap, these two pictures where the evidence you needed to start drinking vinegar...

oMRLI.jpg

bMEYV.jpg

Do you people know what Photoshop is and what happens when you adjust the Image > Adjustments > Exposure.... settings sliders?

sameq.jpg

"All I can say is Holly f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: a lot more hair....."

"Gonna go crazy on this stuff!"

lolsdu.gif

2ih9sw5.jpg

nukea.png

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
FredTheBelgian said:
It works, what? why? because it works :)
^^^
It works about as good as breathing ominously behind some broad on the muni bus. Despite what many people here will think, no, it does not mean you've gone to second base.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle - You're still on this thread? You've 'proven' a million times that this doesn't work. Yet you take so much time out of your days to post here.
Why?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the secret behind the ACV is the potassium nitrate.. This is why people report lower blood pressure while taking it. Nitrates is fundamental for the production of Nitric Oxide. This is why Miconazole Nitrate works. L-arginine / citrulline malate are just co-factors. Beet Root juice is really high in nitrates. Look at the new Nitric Oxide boosting products right now on the market.. They all attached the nitrate ions to it.. like L-carnitine nitrate or L-arginine nitrate.. pretty expensive but does the job. Hawthorn extract directly inhibits arginase, the enzyme that acts to limit the production of nitric oxide..Beet Root juice/powder and Hawthorn extract is a nice combo to help the production of NO and improves vascularity.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
Rogazzle - You're still on this thread? You've 'proven' a million times that this doesn't work. Yet you take so much time out of your days to post here.
Why?

Why? Because it's fun.

images2mn.jpg
87934694.jpg
images3vf.jpg
images4wa.jpg
images8lu.jpg

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread is really long and it's really late and I'm really sleepy.

Long story short what does ACV do? Has anyone used it successfully for balding and thinning spots that have filled in? How about reduced shedding?