ASC-J9 and CB-03-01 antiandrogens now available

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finasteride was approved for prostate in 92 and for hairloss in 97...So I am guessing it would take a minimum of 4-5 years for FDA to approve a hairloss drug.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
waynakyo said:
for people who want to be smarta**es and inform about our suppliers, you are doing a stupid thing for many reasons.

1- You think a company that manages to say FDI approve RU could care less about some tiny chinese company stealing those 200 max customers that are desperate enough to try something unproven ? Once they manage to FDI approve it they will be getting millions. So no big deal. Except they just might try to sue this company, you know, their lawyers will get some money out of it.
so no one to gain except some lawyers.

2- we are doing a favour for the community trying things out. Guys like ElDut and others have saved us time, and now we are doing a huge favour for others who come 5 years after and want to try these products...

3- more companies more competition, the faster they will try to get it FDA approved

3-can t you see that some of us are 10000% determined to fight baldness.. don t f*&k with us.

f*** you....

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Bukowski said:
lakota said: dont what bald fuckers do....I hope the sh*t you get from Koutings is bogus the rest of your hair falls out.

Eh, that's not a smart thing to wish for because Ontario Chem also gets their supply ( atleast sometimes ) from K.

Im going another direction w/ addressing my thinning, so I could care less about Ontario, or Kouting, or Cosmo. Ive come to the conclusion after 5 mths that RU is way over-rated.
Anyway, Im sure that Cosmo didnt need me to tell them that Chinese companies were planning on making CB, its all over the net.
Some bloke like me is not going ruin your guys chances of getting CB from the Chinese, they are going to make it irregardless of any email I sent to Cosmo.

Sorry if I pissed so many people off, my only concern in the first place was shelling out money for counterfiet CB, but if you are looking for a scapegoat thats fine. I actually find it funny that people think I let some cat out of the bag to Cosmo, what a load of crap. You are delusional if you think I have the power to bring down the black market sale of CB, but if it makes you feel better to blame me go ahead, but it it wasnt my intentention to destroy your chances of getting this crap before Cosmo began selling it.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, fair enough, some people overreacted and Lakato seems a bit oversensitive to that....everyone chill now, ok?...back to the discussion....

When does this stuff come out, if it comes out at all? Any news from Cowting :) when it is supposed to come out?? I was told that it is still in production about two weeks ago.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand this one bit lakota. First you said that RU was working for you and now you are saying it's not helping?

lakota said:
Bukowski said:
lakota said: dont what bald fuckers do....I hope the sh*t you get from Koutings is bogus the rest of your hair falls out.

Eh, that's not a smart thing to wish for because Ontario Chem also gets their supply ( atleast sometimes ) from K.

Im going another direction w/ addressing my thinning, so I could care less about Ontario, or ********, or Cosmo. Ive come to the conclusion after 5 mths that RU is way over-rated.
Anyway, Im sure that Cosmo didnt need me to tell them that Chinese companies were planning on making CB, its all over the net.
Some bloke like me is not going ruin your guys chances of getting CB from the Chinese, they are going to make it irregardless of any email I sent to Cosmo.

Sorry if I pissed so many people off, my only concern in the first place was shelling out money for counterfiet CB, but if you are looking for a scapegoat thats fine. I actually find it funny that people think I let some cat out of the bag to Cosmo, what a load of crap. You are delusional if you think I have the power to bring down the black market sale of CB, but if it makes you feel better to blame me go ahead, but it it wasnt my intentention to destroy your chances of getting this crap before Cosmo began selling it.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Bukowski said:
I don't understand this one bit lakota. First you said that RU was working for you and now you are saying it's not helping?

lakota said:
Bukowski said:

Im going another direction w/ addressing my thinning, so I could care less about Ontario, or ********, or Cosmo. Ive come to the conclusion after 5 mths that RU is way over-rated.

After using it for over 5 months it appears to be no better than Fluridil. Thats just me. RU may do more for other people but at least I know when I buy it, it is what it is. The RU user poll over at HLH did not render outstanding responses from very many people....

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have read the thread.

The company that is offering it hasnt officialy said its ready yet.

Hence its not available yet.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i read the email posted on this site not the other site. And a member here posted their transcription with kane.

kane said they were still producing it and it wont be ready until the very end of the year or early next year. He said he would update when CB is ready for purchase. So from that I dont think CB is ready for purchase yet.

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah, but I was wondering if anyone is going to try it, when it becomes available.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
If it promotes regrowth and isn't incredibly expensive i plan on obtaining it.

of course the question is for a NW2.5 should regrowth or further stopping be more important ..

el_duterino

Reaction score
it certainly won't promote regrowth as in increasing the number of hair, unless this is your first treatment and you are very young and the loss is very recent.

It works like RU so the effects will be similar, but the big difference is that the effect is only topical.

So in theory you could use a lot more CB than RU and still not experience no side effects..thus getting?better DHT and Testosterone blockage because you use a lot more.

Prices have to come down though

el_duterino

Reaction score
Yes, and the Pharma firm is talking about 5 more years before reaching the market...its clear why RU never made it into a product, these guys are really not in hurry.

They just want to cover thier asses in case something goes wrong, because its a drug that does not fight a real disease and the users are perfectly healthy, young males.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why its clear that ru never hit the market? I heard something about it never will cus it was bought up or something. Did anything go wrong with the product/trials?

Ende

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Why its clear that ru never hit the market? I heard something about it never will cus it was bought up or something. Did anything go wrong with the product/trials?
Probably because it appeared too similar to Rogaine. At least one experiment showed that RU gave results faster than Rogaine, but after one year of treatment, no differences were noted in terms of results. If this is the case, it was a horrible mistake to terminate the drug, as RU would be able to stop further miniaturization, and maintain the results for as long as you were using the drug, unlike Rogaine - which probably just buy you a couple of more years.