ASC-J9 Finally available to buy

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Bascially, a lot of guys will try these new drugs because they had no results on finasteride or dutasteride, or they are already quite bald and guess what..they also won't have much results on ASC (or RU) simply because their hair follicles are past the stage where antiandrogens can save them.

My understanding is any hair lost within the last year or two has possibilities of growing back. Any hair about to be lost or will be lost will also stay there. After that, once you maintain it, hair surgery can fix the rest.

Has anyone combined CB or RU and ASJ with Minoxidil (Basically a 3 in 1 combination).

el_duterino

Reaction score
that sounds about right..very recently lost hair have some chances of growning back, but no guarantee.

Aiming for maintenance of current hair is the most realistic approach, therefore the earlier you start the better it is.

thomasD

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
el_duterino said:
Bascially, a lot of guys will try these new drugs because they had no results on finasteride or dutasteride, or they are already quite bald and guess what..they also won't have much results on ASC (or RU) simply because their hair follicles are past the stage where antiandrogens can save them.

My understanding is any hair lost within the last year or two has possibilities of growing back. Any hair about to be lost or will be lost will also stay there. After that, once you maintain it, hair surgery can fix the rest.

Has anyone combined CB or RU and ASJ with Minoxidil (Basically a 3 in 1 combination).

Yep i have been using ASC, minoxidil for 4 months and 1 month of RU. The RU gives me an extra boost in thickening of the hairs that ASC gave me. I use the ASC+RU only on my hairline and temples and minoxidil on the crown

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
thomasD said:
smitysmity said:
el_duterino said:

Yep i have been using ASC, minoxidil for 4 months and 1 month of RU. The RU gives me an extra boost in thickening of the hairs that ASC gave me. I use the ASC+RU only on my hairline and temples and minoxidil on the crown

I was talking about actually combining them in one.

ASC+RU+minoxidil on your crown.

Are any of you using Bimatoprost that are also using RU+ASC+minoxidil?

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Combining this ASC with RU is a very good idea and that's what I plan to do, especailly since RU is a lot cheaper.

In terms of results, this is again the typical case of "hardcore drug for hardcore male pattern baldness sufferers" syndrome.

You really need hair follicles in healthy shape to be able to prevent further hairloss by using these type of drugs.

I would say that the best candidate would be

1) someone who has decent results form finasteride or dutasteride but cannot stand the side effects, or
2)someone who has very good results from finasteride/dutasteride but the effect is just starting to wane off and more drugs are urgently needed to provide increased effectiveness to the treatment.

El dutasteride, if RU works so good for you and is cheaper then ASC then why would you even consider trying ASC?

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
What concerns me about ASC is that its derivative is curcumoid which is a strong aromatase inhibiter and hinders the growth of new blood vessels, two things are are bad for hair.

I've never seen a real scientific paper on ascj where there is one on CB.

The ascj company appears kinda fishy to me.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
For what's it worth...the guys on the dutch hairlossforum who use ASC are not getting good results.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
What concerns me about ASC is that its derivative is curcumoid which is a strong aromatase inhibiter and hinders the growth of new blood vessels, two things are are bad for hair.

I've never seen a real scientific paper on ascj where there is one on CB.

The ascj company appears kinda fishy to me.

ASC is serious science there has been done loads of research into it in terms of cancer and other diseases, just not for hairloss.....

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
ASC is serious science there has been done loads of research into it in terms of cancer and other diseases, just not for hairloss.....

do you have links where it pertains to hairloss?

Google ASJ-J9 in search engines. Information can be found there.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:

no real study.

Then there is a reason why because CB-03-01 and Bimatoprost haven't been out as long and getting much more attention. ASJ-J9 hasn't really proven to be that effective.

el_duterino

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
baldinglikeamofo said:

do you have links where it pertains to hairloss?

the correct name is ASC-J9, but here fave been no studies ever published on hair, hairloss even in animals. There have been just a few studies on cancer.