Atcc Pta 6475, The Cure We Aren't Talking About?

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations. I said "A treatment for mice we can actually use?" for a reason. You can literally do the exact same treatment yourself right now. This wasnt a ln expensive high concept study, it was a simple study in mice to determine the effects of a specific probiotic supplement which tackles many of the complications associated with Androgenetic Alopecia in humans, and it worked. As far as I'm aware nobody has made the connection between the microbiome and hair loss, nor have any studys in humans been attempted. This is a safe and cheap treatment that is currently available, scientifically supported, and showed outstanding results in an animal model.

recent studies this year have talked about the microbiome on our scalps and its connection to Androgenetic Alopecia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutibacterium_acnes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malassezia

whatever we have in our gut, must possess the ability to reduce the numbers of the 2 fore-mentioned microbials on our scalps.

certain bacteria releases lactic acid(like the lactobacilus family) to kill fungus. hence, taking antibiotics often exposes oneself to fungal infections. However, bacteria overgrowth causes ance and eruptions.

Hence, its about a balance.

The easier way to prevent unhealthy amounts of Androgenetic Alopecia-causing microflora- is to drastically reduce, but not totally eliminate- their source of nutrients, and that's sebum.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Join the oily face club. I've tried just about everything to reduce sebum, but have had no success.
Black tea and EGCG.

https://imgur.com/MVQIp9A

https://imgur.com/yswfjot

It's working for me.
MVQIp9A

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, I tried EGCG at one point and while it helped, it wasn't enough to really put a dent in my oily skin. What I do now is just control the oily skin with a mattifying moisturizer, the downside being that it irritates my skin a lot. It's still much better than how my skin is when I don't use anything.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys with oily skin tried zinc & niacinamide serum? The Ordinary make a really cheap one that works well for me

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, I tried EGCG at one point and while it helped, it wasn't enough to really put a dent in my oily skin. What I do now is just control the oily skin with a mattifying moisturizer, the downside being that it irritates my skin a lot. It's still much better than how my skin is when I don't use anything.
This doesnt work for u, that doesnt work for you- everything doesnt work for you.

Guess u r fucked.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could try this,but Im not sure which products should I use,and should I cycle them?

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the people "brewing" , don't forget to add Galactooligosaccharides or Xylooligosaccharides prebiotic. They boost Bifidobacteria growth which Reuteri is one of them. Way better than Inulin fiber.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, not eating does wonders for your stomach, as it gives the lining time to heal. The first 2 or 3 days are rough for a carb eater, much easier if you are already in ketosis from eating a high fat, low carb diet, as your body swaps from burning sugar/carbs to burning fats when one fasts. After the first 2 or 3 days, hunger disappears. At that point, an average person could go for a month or more plain water fasting.

I would advise taking it slowly at first, and listening to your body. Although I have seen people do over 7 days on their first try at a water fast, I stair stepped in myself, with 12 hour, 16hour, 24h, 36h, then multi-day fasts.

To each their own, but it is quite rejuvenating. And who knows, cleaning out all the BS in one's body might help regrow hair too (it does help the microbiome from what I have read).
Doesn’t hair need protein and nutrients to grow? Keratin can’t be made from thin air!

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t hair need protein and nutrients to grow? Keratin can’t be made from thin air!

Your body is full of protein and nutrients. Your body also knows which tissues are worth saving and which would be best broken down into their constituent parts to be reused and/or burned for fuel. Almost everyone in the developed world could go a month or more without food, and feel better than they ever have before when doing so (sans the first few days of detox and hunger pangs while swapping from carbohydrate to fat metabolism).

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could try this,but Im not sure which products should I use,and should I cycle them?

BioGaia Osfortis is the best choice, as it is the only product in the world containing just the single strain L. Reuteri ATCC PTA 6475.

For the people "brewing" , don't forget to add Galactooligosaccharides or Xylooligosaccharides prebiotic. They boost Bifidobacteria growth which Reuteri is one of them. Way better than Inulin fiber.

Will have to give this a try. Recently we did an experiment, 2x, with the new Osfortis product. So yes, it is n=2, but inulin was > dextrose > nothing added to organic grass fed milk control.

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My scalp and face is also very oily. Especially behind my ears at the side of my head. And my. loss is the worst there too...
Oily skin can be a b**ch. The behind the ear area is the spot where derms look for seb derm as well so you should get checked out for that. 2% keto shampoo should clear it up in a couple weeks.

Blahblahbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
any updates?

what's funny is that biogaia osfortis (l.reuteri strain acct 6475) is marketed as a probiotic strain that is used to treat osteoporosis. also, originally WAY-316606 was a compound used to treat osteoporosis, which is now investigated to treat Androgenetic Alopecia

would love to try it out but can't get my hands on it

Why can’t you try it out? It’s on Amazon?