Balding, Bills, Business - Im Done With Adult Life

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adult life is boring and shitty as hell and this society sucks big time, so i have to agree with you that your life sucks. Seriously, the NEET life is the best way to cope in modern society. If you have any source of income enough for you to survive just be a NEET immediately. No more wage slavery, no more people's bullshit, no more drama, no worrying, no insecurities, no shaming and the list of benefits goes on and on.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adult life is boring and shitty as hell and this society sucks big time, so i have to agree with you that your life sucks. Seriously, the NEET life is the best way to cope in modern society. If you have any source of income enough for you to survive just be a NEET immediately. No more wage slavery, no more people's bullshit, no more drama, no worrying, no insecurities, no shaming and the list of benefits goes on and on.

I was NEET for one year and it wasn't all that fun. The isolation gets to you eventually.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
being isolated is not an inherent part of being a NEET. however social issues that make one isolated are often a part of what makes one NEET.

To have an active social life as a neet you need to be a pretty popular person to begin with. Which raises the question of why you are neet in the first place.

I'm so ready to be done living as a neet and I am making steps so I won't be in the near future. It is in no way fufiling long term.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To have an active social life as a neet you need to be a pretty popular person to begin with. Which raises the question of why you are neet in the first place.

I'm so ready to be done living as a neet and I am making steps so I won't be in the near future. It is in no way fufiling long term.
huh? i'm NEET and am friends with other NEETS and one non NEET, i mean theyre just leftover friends from high school. i'm far from popular . i guess thats it though, theyre leftover friends, so i had it made in that regard