Balding, Bills, Business - Im Done With Adult Life

Baldingat188

Reaction score
huh? i'm NEET and am friends with other NEETS and one non NEET, i mean theyre just leftover friends from high school. i'm far from popular . i guess thats it though, theyre leftover friends, so i had it made in that regard

Do you regularly spend time with them though?

A healthy social life probly involves spending time with a friend or partner at least once a week. Obviously this varies for people so I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live their life but having a active friend circle as a neet would be pretty impressive.

Maybe that's just me though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you regularly spend time with them though?

A healthy social life probly involves spending time with a friend or partner at least once a week. Obviously this varies for people so I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live their life but having a active friend circle as a neet would be pretty impressive.

Maybe that's just me though.
yea. i'm referring to real life friends here, why would i mention them if i wasnt regularly hanging out with them? 0_o you really think i'm that big a loser? lol

especially nowadays its more normal to be NEET. millenials are living at home a lot more than previous generations

Baldingat188

Reaction score
yea. i'm referring to real life friends here, why would i mention them if i wasnt regularly hanging out with them? 0_o you really think i'm that big a loser? lol

especially nowadays its more normal to be NEET. millenials are living at home a lot more than previous generations

I'm not calling you a loser lol I just know a lot of people ( myself included ) that don't have social lives. That's great for you if you do though and it makes being a neet more bearable.

I have maybe 1 friend that I see once every 2 months and that's it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not calling you a loser lol I just know a lot of people ( myself included ) that don't have social lives. That's great for you if you do though and it makes being a neet more bearable.

I have maybe 1 friend that I see once every 2 months and that's it.
yea well theres always online friends, its a good substitute if you have nothing else. you can always message me if you feel lonely (srs )

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't handle to see that young cute innocent (not sexually, everybody is f*****g since 13yo nowadays) petite girls on the streets.

Living in a reclusion is the only way to live after 20yo if you're ugly bald[ing] freak.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adult life is boring and shitty as hell AS A SUB7 and this society sucks big time, so i have to agree with you that your life sucks. Seriously, the NEET life is the best way to cope in modern society. If you have any source of income enough for you to survive just be a NEET immediately. No more wage slavery, no more people's bullshit, no more drama, no worrying, no insecurities, no shaming and the list of benefits goes on and on.

Fixed.

If we were 7+ and having sex with hot 15-25 year olds after wagecucking, life would be perfectly tolerable as a guy stuck in the rat race.

Now try doing that without the sex with the attractive young girls.... f*** that. NEET 4life.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To have an active social life as a neet you need to be a pretty popular person to begin with. Which raises the question of why you are neet in the first place.

I'm so ready to be done living as a neet and I am making steps so I won't be in the near future. It is in no way fufiling long term.

If the outcome isn't f*****g attractive young girls the result is the same = 0.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was a NEET for 6 months and even though I had friends and went out a lot, i still felt depressed as if my life was worth nothing and me existing was pointless. honestly every day was the same and i may as well not have been alive.

tbh having a decent job where you can accomplish something was a lot of help to my mental health; it means even though I am bald and ugly i am still contributing in some way. i work with kids now in a school (amazingly not one of them jokes about my hair) - granted it is depressing to see a school full of 11 - 18 year old students, and NOT ONE OF THEM is below a NW1.5, every single one even the 16-18 year olds have fantastic hair.
most of the students there are good people, it's funny the one student who was really nasty, evil and manipulative, was the one kid there who was NW2 at 15 and NW3.5 by the time he was kicked out at almost 18.

on the other hand though, having a really shitty depressing job just makes you feel even worse. i worked in a callcenter for a bit getting shouted at all day, that was when i really hated life. so finding a decent job can be done.

i don't base my life on f*****g young girls, honestly that is pretty sad and a bit weird. although i miss the sex i had when i had hair, i don't dwell on that too much - it is my identity and unique look i had that is gone that hurts the most. i was told i looked like "L" from the death note cartoon - imagine that character; and then imagine that character NW6.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
also how do you NEET guys survive? do you live with parents or get income somehow? you guys into bitcoin? i had 5 bitcoin I bought years ago but i spent it all on the darknet markets.... i'd be worth 50 grand now if i hadn't.... too late IMO to invest in it now, BTC has topped. cba to learn about all the other coin just yet

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also how do you NEET guys survive? do you live with parents or get income somehow? you guys into bitcoin? i had 5 bitcoin I bought years ago but i spent it all on the darknet markets.... i'd be worth 50 grand now if i hadn't.... too late IMO to invest in it now, BTC has topped. cba to learn about all the other coin just yet
i live with parents. and i help them out so its not like i'm a total parasite

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i live with parents. and i help them out so its not like i'm a total parasite

yeah i lived with my parents till i was 31, house prices and rent were just rediculous. i spent pretty much all my salary on bills, rent etc, so i can see how heartbreaking it would be if you really hated your job only to see your money gone at the end of every month. and i live in a sh*t flat next to a drug dealer (suits me tbh)

tbh I would almost rather have lived in the soviet union. at least after 10 years on the list they allocated you a house rent free; so I'd be living rent free... it shows the UK/American dream is nothing but a big fat sham

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my mother is a real fickle person too. when i was handsome i was her darling boy and could have stayed there forever, but the more hair i lost and the uglier i got, the more she looked down upon me and wanted me out

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live with parents, but not help them out, I am a total parasite, ha-ha.
I plan to move to Thailand in my mid-20s, though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live with parents, but not help them out, I am a total parasite, ha-ha.
I plan to move to Thailand in my mid-20s, though.

What to do there? I lived there for a few years.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What to do there? I lived there for a few years.
Live and work as a freelancer. I planned it even before 20, when I was making enough money working at home.
The biggest drawbacks for me were giant centipedes and ugly underclass girls.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Live and work as a freelancer. I planned it even before 20, when I was making enough money, working at home.
The biggest drawbacks for me were giant centipedes and ugly underclass girls.

I saw centipede only once... Horrific experience, I am glad that it wasn't in my bedroom

Bedbugs are disgusting as well though

Underclass girls are cute

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw centipede only once... Horrific experience, I am glad that it wasn't in my bedroom

Bedbugs are disgusting as well though

Underclass girls are cute
Show me the example of a cute underclass thai girl. That's what I mean saying underclass girls:

26232115_2030636690537609_4701412075389673588_o-jpg.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not that into asian chicks myself, don't like their poons :(