Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pls dont derail the thread everyone knows Follica is a sh*t company

Follica was mentioned to argument that the first step in the cure (reviving dormant follicles) has been already solved, and the missing part (turning vellus to terminal with high sucess rate) is the missing part that this antibody will hopefully solve.
They really solved it tho? They mention that they know how to create NEW folicels not old one. But there is nothing new in their mathod

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at this point Hope Medicine should be renamed to Hopium

I cant help it anymore

1d55e89960aec0ff2ab495135a630873.jpg

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, well Im 98% sure Im not planning on spreading my seed into this F'd up world; already froze some incase; gotten snipped so there is no accidents. So as far as sperm mobility; I could care less. Also froze them because Im planning on jumpin on Fina as soon as it arrives; and therefore TRT; so I figure it was best to eat clean (not that I already dont) and train for 1 month straight before freezing.

As soon as I pull out; yall pull me back in ffs. After Tsuji not having any funding; SM likely to be a joke.. everything else so far away and literally realizing aint shyt actually coming after 9 years of "almost there"; I cant help but hope; pass the hopium... Im huffing the shyt out of it.

This all makes total sense to me, yall doing Gods work. No cap. I didnt even click on this thread for over a week cuz I thought "whats the point"; but damn....

Ps got PRL levels checked on last Blood Test. Havent called to ge the numbers yet but will do first thing monday after reading this!!!

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what Follica does. Once we have access to this antibody I think it opens up a lot of possibilities. It's pretty easy to get vellus hairs with wounding and minoxidil, and this antibody seems to turn any vellus hair terminal again.

Minoxidil spironolactone, or eplerenone.
Do you think wounding + wnt signaling (whatever that is) + Bay has the potential to be a miracle cure that can maybe reverse ~3 Norwoods in most if not all people? Or maybe even give a NW7 a full head of hair?

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think wounding + wnt signaling (whatever that is) + Bay has the potential to be a miracle cure that can maybe reverse ~3 Norwoods in most if not all people? Or maybe even give a NW7 a full head of hair?
Depends on individual, but I guess it would be very powerful. Good responders could regrow NW7 in certain cases, there is no doubt. Some rare dudes have already regrown NW5 with Big 3, so imagine with wounding+KY+BAY.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on individual, but I guess it would be very powerful. Good responders could regrow NW7 in certain cases, there is no doubt. Some rare dudes have already regrown NW5 with Big 3, so imagine with wounding+KY+BAY.
I hope it targets different/more things than the big 3, so that non responders to the big 3 aren't left with nothing.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will refrain from speculating on that. I don't want to give anyone false hope. I think diffuse thinners have more reason to be optimistic for a near full recovery

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will refrain from speculating on that. I don't want to give anyone false hope. I think diffuse thinners have more reason to be optimistic for a near full recovery

Peg did you post something regarding DHT and PRL in the hair follicle in this thread... Ive gone through 3 times and cant find it if you did....

Ps. I dont know if @Georgie is still around but I think this is basically a cure for her... well... I should say could be... hopefully she reads through this thread!!

Last edited:

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
¿Alguno de ustedes podría hacer un pequeño resumen de lo que está hablando? Solo he estado leyendo este foro durante unos meses y no entiendo muchos aspectos técnicos. La lectura de las 12 páginas probablemente me dejaría con dudas.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jumping on the brolactin bandwagon and adding a possible further connection:

The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety

Research indicates that prolactin increases following orgasm are involved in a feedback loop that serves to decrease arousal through inhibitory central dopaminergic and probably peripheral processes. The magnitude of post-orgasmic prolactin increase is thus a neurohormonal index of sexual satiety. Using data from three studies of men and women engaging in masturbation or penile-vaginal intercourse to orgasm in the laboratory, we report that for both sexes (adjusted for prolactin changes in a non-sexual control condition), the magnitude of prolactin increase following intercourse is 400% greater than that following masturbation. The results are interpreted as an indication of intercourse being more physiologically satisfying than masturbation, and discussed in light of prior research reporting greater physiological and psychological benefits associated with coitus than with any other sexual activities.

perhaps the lesser release in prolactin following masturbation vs intercourse may cause increased PRL receptor sensitivity --> Androgenetic Alopecia? bit of a reach but just spitballing

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jumping on the brolactin bandwagon and adding a possible further connection:

The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety

Research indicates that prolactin increases following orgasm are involved in a feedback loop that serves to decrease arousal through inhibitory central dopaminergic and probably peripheral processes. The magnitude of post-orgasmic prolactin increase is thus a neurohormonal index of sexual satiety. Using data from three studies of men and women engaging in masturbation or penile-vaginal intercourse to orgasm in the laboratory, we report that for both sexes (adjusted for prolactin changes in a non-sexual control condition), the magnitude of prolactin increase following intercourse is 400% greater than that following masturbation. The results are interpreted as an indication of intercourse being more physiologically satisfying than masturbation, and discussed in light of prior research reporting greater physiological and psychological benefits associated with coitus than with any other sexual activities.

perhaps the lesser release in prolactin following masturbation vs intercourse may cause increased PRL receptor sensitivity --> Androgenetic Alopecia? bit of a reach but just spitballing
You're saying not getting pussy will make you more sensitive to PRL? Maybe we're all losing our hair because we are virgins, not virgins because we are losing our hair.

To be serious, I do think you're reaching a bit :)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex and masturbation both raise prolactin, so both are bad for your hair. According to that study sex is worse.