Been on eucapil for about a year and a half.

CCS

Reaction score
If someone would at least apply fluridil to some oil glands to see if they make less oil, I'd give my endorsement. So far I just know they designed fluridil on paper, did some safety tests with isopropyl alcohol, and then did a 9 month test that was not placebo controlled for 6 of the 9 months, and they are the ones selling it. Just not impressive, and I highly doubt anyone using it just uses a dry shampoo.

Petchsky

Reaction score
You could try putting it on your beard and seeing if it grows in thinner

CCS

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
You could try putting it on your beard and seeing if it grows in thinner

Yes, that would be the perfect test. Only put it on one side though. Or do the back of your hand. Do some place that is easy to get to, not washed with water all the time, easy to compare to define, and has hair that is the same density as the other area. If there is no change in 3 months, I would not trust it on your scalp.

Now lavender is such a strong growth stimulant it will make your body hair grow longer. So will nizoral. Even though both are androgen receptor blockers.

el_duterino

Reaction score
i usually apply fluridil in the monring at work then shampoo my hair at night with soap and water. i think that leaving fluridil on the scalp for 6 hours should be sufficient.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
I used Eucapil for a while and saw results, but after a year, I shed all the hair again. I have used scores of products and saw results. Sheds stopped and I got some regrowth. But in every case, it only lasted several months and at the and, I was worse off than ever.

After fighting it for 20 years, I finally got a hair transplant. I could have PAID CASH for it if I didn't blow it on short-term snake oil crap.
Now I have hair growing strong and being cut.

If I only knew then.... :shakehead:

Demlotcrew

Reaction score
Ok so i thought i would post an update,since my last post i have stopped using Eucapil and have gone onto Prox-N and Proxiphen (but im using very small doses of this, one little tub has lasted me for four months)

My hair hasnt got any worse (my opinion), and i think it looks a little better than it did in 2007 but lets see if you guys think so.

Im getting quite a few small hairs growing but tbh i would be splitting hairs if i were to say there was a significant improvement! (excuse the pun)

Anyway heres the pictures,

77259046dq8.jpg

90176761qd0.jpg

img0292ruw.jpg

Just Started to use Nizoral every other day.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hard to tell man.

That last pic isnt even on the right angle as the other 2.

everyones hair looks better on the profile. You need to take your last photo on that same 3 quarter angle as the other 2.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
any of you using Eucapil are noticing any impact on the hair colour texture ?
please let me know

Thanks