Best of the Best

hawk001

Reaction score
I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more).

One of my close friends in Dubai has also got two sessions from him and very happy with the results. Dr. Khan has provided me with many phone numbers and has asked me to meet some of his clients. (I am still to meet them).

Unfortunately, there is little information available on Dr. Sajaad Khan on the Internet. I don’t think he has a website or promotes himself through any internet marketing firms. Maybe he doesn’t need to. :innocent:

Dr. Khan is originally from Pakistan and based in Calfornia, USA. He performs surgeries in US and also in Dubai at Medcare Hospital.

I was wondering if he has worked on celebrities, why is he not on recomended on the forum :shakehead:

hawk001

Reaction score
I did some research on Dr. Sajjad Khan and didn't find a lot of positive info on him. Haven't met Dr. Armani but consulted with his assstant. He recommended 5500-6000 grafts in two sessions. My hair loss is Norwood 4. (http://www.regrowshair.com/general-hair- ... hair-loss/) So why so many grafts? :roll:

I have decided to do some more research and look for the best of the best :firing:

G

I have not heard of any of those so-called "Hollywood" celebreties either. Who are they?

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
yea if youre including canada in 'north america' then

rahal
feller
hasson and wong
alvi armani

are my top choices

Agree 100%, except I would remove Armani from the list since his FUE results are, to date, nowhere near as good as his strip results were, which is really a shame (esp. when you consider the $14 per graft price!!). You could replace him with either Umar or Cole, etc., altho I really don't like the FUE size punch Cole uses.

hawk001

Reaction score
I have done quite a bit of research on H& W. They seem to be good as per their reviews. (I discovered that they have a strong web marketing team in place who write positive reviews about them and post links to their site for optimization). How good is their strip surgery as compared to FUE? And if these guys have such great transplant outcomes, why don't they simply add a testimonial section on their website with the patient's phone number etc, ;) In this digital age, who knows what the designer does with the photos. The "Before" picture is "dull" and the "after" pic has a completely diff person with some add on professonal makeup. ;) Why would a reputed Doctor resort to such tactics?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
My best are as follows:

Dr Feller: He has both honesty and great skill

Dr Alvi Armani: Great hairlines

Dr Wolf: Great hairlines

Dr Rassman: Great for older gents with more advanced hairloss. Very honest.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hawk001 said:
I have done quite a bit of research on H& W. They seem to be good as per their reviews. (I discovered that they have a strong web marketing team in place who write positive reviews about them and post links to their site for optimization). How good is their strip surgery as compared to FUE? And if these guys have such great transplant outcomes, why don't they simply add a testimonial section on their website with the patient's phone number etc, ;) In this digital age, who knows what the designer does with the photos. The "Before" picture is "dull" and the "after" pic has a completely diff person with some add on professonal makeup. ;) Why would a reputed Doctor resort to such tactics?

I have to say I dont really belive that.
H&W are covered alot on HLH but not mentioned too much on here, I have never heard of anybody who has a bad word to say about them and there are plenty of testimonials if you want them. H&W will have no problem with putting you in touch with any of 100's of their previous clients who are more than happy to showcase themselves in person. I've seen nothing but great work from them and never seen any links to their site apart from on Jotronics posts.
They only do strip not FUE but if you want a big session they are without doubt the worlds no 1 choice.
And before anyone thinks I'm one of the web marketers mentioned above, I had my surgery with Feller but H&W are the only other clinic I'd consider.

Ps as for the different professional syle after pics, in many cases you'll notice that once guys get their hair improved they decide to opt for other changes too. eg like better clothes, getting dentist work or getting a tan when they never bothered before because they had less self esteem. Personally I have only seen cases of photoshopping from the poor clinics here in the UK, any top Surgeon with a good reputation would'nt risk it as if it was ever found out they'd get hammered on the forums and lose most of their business overnight.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalEMOdude said:
My best are as follows:

I would add Rahal and both Ron & Paul Shapiro to that list

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
metalEMOdude said:
My best are as follows:

I concur :agree:

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Lucky_UK said:
metalEMOdude said:
My best are as follows:

I concur :agree:

I also concur. Again, if you remove Armani because of his less than great FUE results. He's got a great artistic touch but since he no longer performs strip his yields basically restrict him to a 2nd tier hair transplant surgeon. I'd easily go to Rahal, H&W, Feller and even Wolf before Armani. I'd put Armani right around Cole and Umar, who are just one level below Feller when it comes to strictly FUE IMO. Armani had some world class strip results, but I have yet to see one FUE result that comes close to what he used to be able to achieve with strip. It's a shame he doesn't even offer it anymore. Oh well.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is still time for the fue results from Armani to filter through so I wouldn't write off the clinic just yet, there has been many debates regarding the % of yeild and transection rates between FUE and Strip, strip is king for better yeild IMO but as gillenator mentioned on another thread with strip you have to trade off by having to grow your hair longer to conceal the scar whereas with FUE you are able to buzz if you want.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally I dont think I would go to armani, simply because it is far too expensive, donor management is very questionable and I would want Armani to do the procedure, not an annonymous newbie doctor / franchisee.

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not writing off Armani at all, just saying based off of what I have seen with his FUE results so far, he is no longer "best of the best" so to say. Especially when you consider he's 40-100% more expensive than other good FUE Doctor's. Again, for that kind of a markup you'd better be able to provide some pretty amazing after photo's, which to date I have not seen with his FUE patients. He is still better than 90% of the Doctor's in the US that perform FUE, but when looking at just the top 1% ("best of the best") he doesn't cut it.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Personally I dont think I would go to armani, simply because it is far too expensive, donor management is very questionable and I would want Armani to do the procedure, not an annonymous newbie doctor / franchisee.

This is what worries me about Armani as well. He doesnt perform the surgeries anymore and if you want him to it will cost you and arm and a leg! His prices are outrageous. Honestly, he is hollywoods surgeon for the rich and famous. His clinic is not for the common man, but this does not mean his product is any better than someone else. Rich people just like to pay outrageous prices thinking they are getting something better than the average man when in reality its probably equal or even inferior. Its all about packaging and marketing. Just like the in the supermarket. Different packaging, same food.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Matt27 said:
I am not writing off Armani at all, just saying based off of what I have seen with his FUE results so far, he is no longer "best of the best" so to say. Especially when you consider he's 40-100% more expensive than other good FUE Doctor's. Again, for that kind of a markup you'd better be able to provide some pretty amazing after photo's, which to date I have not seen with his FUE patients. He is still better than 90% of the Doctor's in the US that perform FUE, but when looking at just the top 1% ("best of the best") he doesn't cut it.

I agree. The price isn't justified by his results. But as I mentioned before hollywood needs a surgeon to the rich and the famous. He provides that service. He has fancy packaging on his product, but inside its the same food.

Although one thing that does rope me in with Armani is this whole dense packing thing. Is someone like Feller capable of such dense packing as Armani surgery?

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Is someone like Feller capable of such dense packing as Armani surgery?

Actually a better question would be is Armani capable of FUE dense packing like Feller is? Over on HLH someone posted up some Feller FUE dense packing and it's denser than any Armani FUE result I have seen to date. Armani was a magician with strip, and created some of the best hairlines and temple points ever. I think he just set the bar too high for his FUE results.

Here's the thread........

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=78494

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
Over 225000 hair transplant procedures were done last year (i"d say at least half done in US & Canada). lets say you've heard 100 cases of a bad hair transplant job from some Doctor in the US or Canada (thats generous) from a surgery in the last 3 years. With this in mind, and yes I understand the topic but felt like getting a little off to make this point, there are more than just 3-4 doctors in the US who do great work. I have seen every doctor listed in this thread do fantastic quality work and would trust my hair transplant procedure with all of them. H&W, Feller, and Armani are great, but thats about 1000-2000 of the 100k plus hair transplant's done in US and Canada, and I don't hear the other 90k + bitching about their results. I have 5 friends who went to 3 clinics not even named and everyone is pleased with their result, and should be. I also used a Doctor not mentioned and am pleased with my results and will put my before and afters up against any of the H&W, Feller, and Armani only patients on this site.

But I do think H&W best for density, and Armani does best hairline :)