bob's story - (25 years old and diffuse)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bobs, its good to know you started your treatment

the key is to be consistent and paitent, it takes a long while to see some improvement, GL brotha!

chain

Reaction score
If you do, I have a couple of questions for you.

If you are a diffuse thinner , does it make sense to apply Rogaine all over your head?

I have some terrible little wihite particles in the areas where I apply the Rogaine (temples and frontal area).
This is not dandruff. I honestly do not know what is it. Maybe the Rogaine is not absorbed from the skin, gets hard and sticks between my hairs??? Is this normal ?? Am I applying it correctly?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
you should apply it all over your scalp if you are a diffusive thinner.

I have no clue what that white particle is, sorry.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
you can always PM cassin, he knows a lot about minoxidil.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
you can always PM cassin, he knows a lot about minoxidil.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dude your English is good man, don't underestimate yourself!

chain

Reaction score
Thanks man.

What do you think about the Licorice Root?
What is their final conclusion?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
good plan Bobs, I hope they work great for you!

bobs

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, one year has passed so here goes;

My hair has thickened up nicely and I have regrown some on the temples too. All in all I am satisfied with the results.
I use finasteride+nizoral only and I excercise 3-4 times a week and eat MSM+Omega3.

However, despite the good results I keep a buzzed head of hair now (4mm). I am thinking of dropping the finasteride and just wait for something better to come out which I am confident it will in the coming 4-5 years and just forget about this whole hairloss thing. It doesnt bother me the same as it used to. I think the actual chock came because of the sudden change in appareance but now I have had time to adjust to it and I lost one good year of my life worrying about something as stupid as hair. My father is a nw6 and I asked him the other day if he would pay 1000$ for a full head of hair and he said, sure why not.
But it doesnt bother him being a nw6, he doesnt think twice about it. I am adapting the same mentally. If something really good comes out in the future I will buy into it.

Reason why I am thinking of dropping finasteride is the whole eat-the-pill procedure, the reminder factor, I'm tired of that.
I think I can keep what I have with nizoral and healthy living and if not well 4mm buzzing takes care of it anyway.

The good thing that came out of this whole mess is this; I realized I was living wrong, I was stressing, eating wrong and not caring about my overal health. I just thought I would keep on being a young boy all my life but all of that suddenly ended. I'm closing to 26 now and I got other plans than to worry about all of this. Another good thing is all the knowledge out there. I have really enjoyed both Barry's and Harolds posts and CCS posts too, they are intellectually engaged in the subject and I have enjoyed following their discussions.

Anyway, I'm off from this forum with the final words;

finasteride does work and so does nizoral. Don't worry about the sides, they are rare and just keep your head high for there will come a final cure any year now.

Ciao.