Bothered by this, is there hope still. Pix inside

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
you need to get on some dutastride asap. your hair looks like crap.

his hair does not not look like crap,lets see a pic of yours eh? im prepared to bet big that yours is worse

you are a sad excuse for a human being worldofwarcraft.............stick to your fantasy world slaying dwarves and other sad bastards with ya joystick

:hairy:

juhis

Reaction score
Ive been reading these boards for a day now and it didn't take me long to see that worldofwarcraft is in fact a douche bag

greetings to everyone

SkipTracer

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
A 100% honest reality check and dutastride are the cornerstones to recovery. What about this do you not get?
On the topic of honesty checks, methinks you might be in need of one as well. The latent homosexual rage within you requires an appropriate outlet. Please be honest with us, there are and have been gay members here and they have been treated with respect.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
you need to get on some dutastride asap. your hair looks like crap.

his hair does not not look like crap,lets see a pic of yours eh? im prepared to bet big that yours is worse

you are a sad excuse for a human being worldofwarcraft.............stick to your fantasy world slaying dwarves and other sad bastards with ya joystick

:hairy:

Well, I don't even have any crown loss so I definatly have better hair. But really, what does it matter? I don't get what your hair challenge is.

What does my hair have to do with him needing dutastride? Not too sure how they are linked.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SkipTracer said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
A 100% honest reality check and dutastride are the cornerstones to recovery. What about this do you not get?
On the topic of honesty checks, methinks you might be in need of one as well. The latent homosexual rage within you requires an appropriate outlet. Please be honest with us, there are and have been gay members here and they have been treated with respect.

Yawn, your "insults" are pretty weak. :sleepin:

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ignore WoW, he just wants attention.

I will say, get some thin to thick shampoos, like the L'oreal Vive, really makes a difference and it's a great confidence booster.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
Go to http://www.inhousepharmacy.com and order some Dutas, aka dutastride and take one pill a day, everyday. This is by far more important than shampoos and stuff.

if i didn't have better things to do i would make a thread, linking all of your posts in which you tell people to take dutasteride, just so everyone realizes your as big of an idiot as i do.

What are you talking about you bald idiot?

Just because you have a low level of intelligence and are probably too lazy to read a scientific report, doesn't mean dutastride is a bad choice.

Think about it like this you bald clown, everyone on here recommends finastride as if this is the end-all be-all drug to be on. I am giving him another option to chose.

If this board was only filled with morons such as yourself, most newbies wouldn't even know dutastride exists.

Anyone who is an expert would have to agree my advice is hands-down the best advice as far as re-growing hair is concerned.

Your stupid advice of "wait before you are more bald before you try the best treatments" makes no sense. You must be too stupid to realize how hard it is to regrow hair once it is lost.

G

Yes,

Dietcola,

While WorldofWarcraft's methods of persuasion are, shall we say, questionable, his persistent championing of dutasteride on this forums is not a mistake. I don't see how that makes him an idiot. You may think that he's abrasive, rude, and not very nice, but if you want to see some real idiotic posts on here then I would recommend some usernames to you. :wink:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's simply not fair to newbies that everyone shoves the false info down their throats that dutastride is not effective, extremely dangerous, or something you use only as a last resort.

Dutastride is a real and viable option. The reason I am so angry is because everytime in the past that I tell aggresive male pattern baldness sufferers that dutastride is their best bet, I get 3-4 instant replies telling me I am wrong.

What further aggrivates me is that their logic behind thinking I am wrong is extrmely flawed.

I just got done talking to someone on AIM that is too scrared to use dutastride because he read on these forums that it gives permanent and irreversable erectile disfunction. :roll:

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW you yourseld have not taken dutasteride that long, how long have you actually taken it? I thought you were still asking questions in another forum about 'loading' it?

My curiousity about dutasteride is more due to my feeling that my hair might have become resistant to finasteride, but I have no proof of that. I don't know what the 10-15 year outlook is all this stuff. Does it eventually taper off in effectiveness or keep doing since it reduces DHT?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
klink said:
WoW you yourseld have not taken dutasteride that long, how long have you actually taken it? I thought you were still asking questions in another forum about 'loading' it?

My curiousity about dutasteride is more due to my feeling that my hair might have become resistant to finasteride, but I have no proof of that. I don't know what the 10-15 year outlook is all this stuff. Does it eventually taper off in effectiveness or keep doing since it reduces DHT?

Its not the dutasteride loses its effectiveness, its just that old age, testosterone, the little DHT dutasteride doesn't block, etc. finally take a toll on your hair. Even if DHT didn't exist, some people would eventually and slowly lose their hair.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
Even if DHT didn't exist, some people would eventually and slowly lose their hair.

The pseudo hermaphrodites in the Dominican Republic who lacked the type II 5 Ar didn't.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW,

Insulting newbies does not makes great points towards your opinions, which, OMG!!, are not the Absolute Truth, and are, at first, as valuable as anyone else´s.

There´s no need for the stupid, uncivilized "lemme tell you the naked truth" attitude here. This is a f*****g hair-loss forum. Every one knows why did he came here in the first place, and doesn´t need to be thrown an insult by some Mr. Naked Truth guy.

I wouldn´t mind, normally stupid things shine for themselves, but it seems you have this continuous behaviour pattern that seems so mollesting and teen-angst, and stupid to me.

There´s a much friendly, intelligent, empathetic, constructive, helpful, delicate, civilized, funny, easy, fast and nice way of saying things.

But you have this great capability of scaping from it and use the gross, the non-educated, insulting, plain stupid way.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WoW the reason people are having a go at you is your original comment about the guys hair looking like crap

thats completely disrespectful and just plain rude,and as for the so called 'hair challenge' i was basically saying that while you feel free to say someones hair looks 'like crap' i dont see you getting the courage to post your own for scrutiny by forum readers

i dunno,i just dont like your attitude very much...... :hairy:

ps.learn some manners

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW's comments are so off the wall its funny :lol:

Followed up with some equally funny responses.

Who can be offended with some of the humour in this forum.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
You should take dutasteride everyday after a long loading period of everyday Twice a day.

It's like Doctor's advice if you ask me.

AquaNet

Reaction score
Wow, more comments are coming..

Talked to my dr and she wants to prescribe me Propecia in April she said, ive been sticking to my minoxidil and haven’t missed a day so far, and I am having velius sp? hairs popping up all over my temples and some have turned terminal , :D I am finally getting all these terms down

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AquaNet said:

Talked to my dr and she wants to prescribe me Propecia in April she said, ive been sticking to my minoxidil and haven’t missed a day so far, and I am having velius sp? hairs popping up all over my temples and some have turned terminal , :D I am finally getting all these terms down

awesome dude, thats good news. but you def need to get on propecia so dont get over-excited with your minoxidil growth and forget!

AquaNet

Reaction score
flimflam said:
AquaNet said:

awesome dude, thats good news. but you def need to get on propecia so dont get over-excited with your minoxidil growth and forget!

Yea im getting on propecia, my Doctor wanted to get me situated first with my aniexity meds, so she said in April ill get my propecia RX. 2 months ago when I asked her, she said 2 months your hair isn't going to change much at all so keep using the minoxidil, " i told her what I was allready using "