Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do, i'm on trinov for about 6 weeks now and microneedling for about 2 months
I'm barely shedding hair now and my scalp itch is pretty much gone, not sure who to attribute these thing to but for now i'll keep on with both and see what happens to my hair.

You only needle deep or do you also needle prior to Trinov use for penetration enhancement ie 0.25mm?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using irestore laser cap I shed badly first 3-8wks not sure when max results I assume it keeps improving longer you’re on it
Thanks. Please continue to keep us posted on your progress. I’m curious to see the improvement as time goes on. Congrats again. That’s great news.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Naja have you started a Trinov yet? If so what are your results like?
Not yet as I'm still breastfeeding the little one and I'm ultra cautious of anything altering hormones passing to the baby. As soon as I'm done I'll be ordering a few bottles though because I feel i have to do something soon before my hair is not cosmetically acceptable anymore. I've even considered crazy things like bcp and finasteride but apparently even that is not likely to give good results. Feeling pretty hopeless lately, but hopefully some of the folks posting their updates here begin to show success around 6 months.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been three months I'm using Trinov. Recently my hair has gotten much worse. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I started to exercise a lot and taking creatine and other things to get muscles and my testosterone went up and that had an effect on the hair.
Before that my hair were stabilized. I lost quite a lot in the last week.

Bushi

Reaction score
It's been three months I'm using Trinov. Recently my hair has gotten much worse. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I started to exercise a lot and taking creatine and other things to get muscles and my testosterone went up and that had an effect on the hair.

Creatine raises your DHT by quiet a lot.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** creatine, I lift as well so it's annoying not to be able to take it but it's not worth it.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** I just found out that creatine increase yout DHT levels by over 50% in just a couple of weeks.
I didn't know it. Actually it makes sense because I started to lose lots of hair around a week ago, before that it was pretty much stabilized (but no regrowth).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

Now I hope that by stopping I get the hair I lost last week back

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** I just found out that creatine increase yout DHT levels by over 50% in just a couple of weeks.
I didn't know it. Actually it makes sense because I started to lose lots of hair around a week ago, before that it was pretty much stabilized (but no regrowth).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

Now I hope that by stopping I get the hair I lost last week back

Steroid users take finasteride/dutasteride to try and minimize hair loss while pumping themselves with unnatural amounts of hormones. I think taking creatine would actually be a good test for the effectiveness of Trinov, and it looks like Trinov is failing the test....

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet as I'm still breastfeeding the little one and I'm ultra cautious of anything altering hormones passing to the baby. As soon as I'm done I'll be ordering a few bottles though because I feel i have to do something soon before my hair is not cosmetically acceptable anymore. I've even considered crazy things like bcp and finasteride but apparently even that is not likely to give good results. Feeling pretty hopeless lately, but hopefully some of the folks posting their updates here begin to show success around 6 months.
Exactly I’m watching to see what happens closer to the 6 month mark too but it seems other treatments like histogen, will yield better results. Also, a new treatment is supposed to release this year from medi-post, keeping an eye on that one.

hjkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on trinov for about 7 weeks now. Hair has thinned over that duration but seen a significant reduction in hair fall count. Didn't notice any significant increase in hair shed at any point during those 7 weeks. Not using anything else at the moment.

Do people who've been on it longer find it to be decent at maintenance?

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score

3.5 months on trinov and this lotion has made my hair worse, back to shedding, no regrowth, no visible improvement, hair is in fact even more thinner....I originally bought 6 months supply and now I dont know if i should continue or stop...this is such bs 3.5 months and nothing.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5 months on trinov and this lotion has made my hair worse, back to shedding, no regrowth, no visible improvement, hair is in fact even more thinner....I originally bought 6 months supply and now I dont know if i should continue or stop...this is such bs 3.5 months and nothing.

Are you also on Fina or Duta...or just Trinov?

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
same, I'll keep on going until 6 months....then I'll see. If I don't get at least total maintenance I'll stop.

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 6 weeks in and I’m definitely sure my hair has got worse...meeeeeeerrrrrp
Going to add minoxidil with azealic acid soon, see what that does.
I’m trying to avoid the propecia bomb until I’ve tried everything else

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you also on Fina or Duta...or just Trinov?

no just using trinov.

I will incorporate micro needling today and will see what happens. will apply trinov 24h later. never done micro needling so i think i will start with .5mm and work my way up