Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same Norwood after 6 years? You're fortunate to be able to maintain. What have you been using before Trinov?

Literally nothing but abit of dermarolling and nizoral. I just think I'm a stable NW2.5 ''matured hairline".

Grandad is 97 and has had NW2.5 for 79 years..

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad advice. Minoxidil has nasty side effects, since its originally a blood pressure drug and the way it works ist even fully known yet, just guesses. Its a lifetime commitment, and spray x2 a day this cat poison on head for the rest of life is too much. And if you stop most hair falls out since it becomes minoxidil dependent. And even if you dont stop you adjust to it after a few years and start loosing haid again, despite using it. And finasteride is extreme option for chemical castrats (if u dont have prostate hyperplasia)
Yes it's as much trouble as brushing your teeth. Been on both for over 15 years and no side effects except keeping hair. Both very safe drugs.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say increased shedding do you mean you're shedding more than you did before taking Trinov?

Yes, correct. As you know, everybody sheds due to hair cycle. I have a good feeling what is normal for me over the years. Coincidentally, elevated shedding increased when I started to massage it in and applying it on my damp scalp. Supposedly it increases absorption. Its almost back to normal. But when it started I panicked a bit. Was contemplating stopping with Brotion. Fortunately I did not.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short update:
My short shed seem to have stopped. The itch is also mostly gone. I’m back to losing ~2 hair in the shower. Perhaps Trinov can indeed prevent a post-minoxidil shed. I’ll keep you posted.
Damn, maybe I spoke too soon. The shedding is back. I combed out 15 hair last night. It feels like a roller coaster. And it's the dark thick terminal hair that I'm losing. Moreover from the area where I need them the most *sigh*. And I have no clue if it's related to trinov, stopping minoxidil or seasonal changes....

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say increased shedding do you mean you're shedding more than you did before taking Trinov?

Shedding about the same before I started Trinov, starting around 2.5 month mark for the last week or so. Hoping it will cease

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on trinov for 3 months. Notice some dark vellus hairs on left temple, nothing on right. Shedding seems the same now after initially a reduced shedding rate.

I am going to start dermarolling once a week. Should i wait 24 hours before applying trinov? Just thinking with the mechanism of the liposomes it should be safe to apply immediately after dermarolling?

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, maybe I spoke too soon. The shedding is back. I combed out 15 hair last night. It feels like a roller coaster. And it's the dark thick terminal hair that I'm losing. Moreover from the area where I need them the most *sigh*. And I have no clue if it's related to trinov, stopping minoxidil or seasonal changes....
The last time i stopped minoxidil i went through a massive shed. I went right back on it and the hair came back...it is just something you have to stay on until something permanent comes along.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here 2 pics of results on right temple and 1 pic of left one. I’ve got dark vellus hair on temples since month 1. But on the picture u can also see them on forehead!! WTF is it a visual delusion or Im becoming a werewolf? I’m using my 3 bottle now after a 3 weeks pause after my second bottle ran out, and were also taking some creatine during that time, which could cause some shedding. My overall hair is now thinner than when i’m started, i think its minoxidil-like effect and hope it will regrow soon. The scalp itch I had before is nearly completely gone since I’m using it.

Attachments

• B0B587AA-D969-4B0F-A298-A81111E1F3A5.jpeg
    B0B587AA-D969-4B0F-A298-A81111E1F3A5.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 709
  • 3BC50A8F-CD4E-4029-904A-D58BEF8DBF1B.jpeg
    3BC50A8F-CD4E-4029-904A-D58BEF8DBF1B.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 670
  • 6A91B27A-8A10-4E68-B732-0FEF8F319F22.jpeg
    6A91B27A-8A10-4E68-B732-0FEF8F319F22.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's as much trouble as brushing your teeth. Been on both for over 15 years and no side effects except keeping hair. Both very safe drugs.
Man you just say that to calm yourself because you cant quit it. I dont want to offend you but havent you thought about how you will be getting kids using finasteride for 15 years? And arent you even a bit conceirned that you become “less manly” after 15 years suppressing the most potent male hormone, responsible for male body development and reproduction?

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you just say that to calm yourself because you cant quit it. I dont want to offend you but havent you thought about how you will be getting kids using finasteride for 15 years? And arent you even a bit conceirned that you become “less manly” after 15 years suppressing the most potent male hormone, responsible for male body development and reproduction?
I have kids, a girl and a boy both extremely smart and athletic and conceived while on finasteride. My wife seems to be very happy in the bedroom so you really should do some research.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have kids, a girl and a boy both extremely smart and athletic and conceived while on finasteride. My wife seems to be very happy in the bedroom so you really should do some research.

Ouch.

I also have no side-effects. And my little fella works just fine. I just wish one day they find a cure, because I don't like to take a pill daily. That is boring.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here 2 pics of results on right temple and 1 pic of left one. I’ve got dark vellus hair on temples since month 1. But on the picture u can also see them on forehead!! WTF is it a visual delusion or Im becoming a werewolf?

It looks like the isolated dark vellus hair appears in a realistic location where your natural hair line could have been. It is not dissimilar to what many see after months of Finasteride. Sadly for myself that was the extent of it...a few of those isolated dark vellus hair that never grew long enough (and lacking in numbers) to make it look terminal. If this is what people see, perhaps in time it can be concluded that Brotzu lotion could be a legitimate replacement for Finasteride....but having seen majority of the posts so far, I'm doubting the benefits that I would ever see since I have already maximised the gain from Finasteride/Minodixil/Microneedling combo.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’m up to 10wks I’m Trinov and my part is definitely filling in. I am so happy I can’t even tell you. I’m a female so was hoping it could help like the study. I just had my hair cut and my hairdresser could see heaps of new growth. I’m also using a laser cap.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’m up to 10wks I’m Trinov and my part is definitely filling in. I am so happy I can’t even tell you. I’m a female so was hoping it could help like the study. I just had my hair cut and my hairdresser could see heaps of new growth. I’m also using a laser cap.
Here are some of the new hairs on my hairline, definitely not just miniaturised and not normal regrowth