Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally i am under the impression this a dud.

But wondering for the people who are experiencing sheds, could it be because you dropped minoxidil or finasteride?

Reactions: br1

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally i am under the impression this a dud.

But wondering for the people who are experiencing sheds, could it be because you dropped minoxidil or finasteride?

Not at all! Still taking finasteride.

Why don´t we ask for photos of those who used the Brotion in the first place? I mean if the guys improved in 6 months, how are they right now? Better or worse? If this works, they should be better.

Honestly, I don´t have any reason to believe that it works, but still have Brotion and I´m going to use it till the last drop. Then party will be over.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I don't understand people's obsession with calling out 'I told you so' or 'gotcha'. If you're here, it's because you're still looking for help in every nook and cranny in order to save or regrow your hair. So what? some people tried RU, others castor oil and naturals or are dealing with Finasteride sides or ineffective response to minoxidil. A whole bunch of people that are willing to pay money to a foreign lab to supply experimental chemicals of questionable quality. We're all here for the same reason -- it just does nobody any good to run down others efforts however misguided.

That said, trinov is definitely doing something. I am unsure whether it will be enough to make a cosmetic difference. In the meantime, my shedding is down to a minimum after 100 days on it. I finally figured out how to take decent consistent pictures and will be happy to post pictures when I feel that the improvement is irrefutable. Till then wish me luck and I'll do the same for you.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahaahaha, sorry guys, but WE TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!
How the hell, in 2019, you can fall on this scam !?

Regardless of whether this works or not, are you really laughing and gloating at people who decided it was worth a shot (and are now providing evidence in testimonials) when you are here suffering with the same affliction. You're pathetic.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen lots of vellus hair growing, but nothing beyond that, I am nearing my 5th bottle so I might as well carry on for the 6 months.
Same. Using my 4th bottle now, a lot of vellus on temples, some of that are even dark vellus, but doest make cosmetic difference. Overall hair is much worse than ever, because of the sheds, the density is very low and now even combing barely helps from scalp shining trough

Jp7500

Reaction score
Same. Using my 4th bottle now, a lot of vellus on temples, some of that are even dark vellus, but doest make cosmetic difference. Overall hair is much worse than ever, because of the sheds, the density is very low and now even combing barely helps from scalp shining trough
I'm very excited about what I've been seeing in terms of results:) Every day there's more thick dark hairs coming through in the hairline area:) I'm very surprised with the results lol

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It appears that this lotion is most likely totally useless or at best is a very weak treatment. I sure won't be spending a single penny on it. But good luck to those of you who are giving it a try.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of whether this works or not, are you really laughing and gloating at people who decided it was worth a shot (and are now providing evidence in testimonials) when you are here suffering with the same affliction. You're pathetic.

When I start to loose my hair, I was only 17th, that was early 1996 . You have any idea, how much I will paid if I could have all this help by that year that we have now ? For what, to avoid SCAMS! Like this stupid thing, We told that there is no a chance that this crap will work, there was no really evidence, and everybody here was waiting like it was hair cloning. So f*** the people that give the money to this scammers, even having all the evidence that this was an scam.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha, yes, sure. What a lier.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha, yes, sure. What a lier.
Lol, i have even posted pics here. Of course trinov is much weeker than minoxidil and finasteride and probably wont help if u used it before. P.S. you seem pretty retarded for a nearly 40 year old man. Balding made you crazy

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, i have even posted pics here. Of course trinov is much weeker than minoxidil and finasteride and probably wont help if u used it before. P.S. you seem pretty retarded for a nearly 40 year old man. Balding made you crazy
I am the retard ? you are the want that is wasted money and time on this scam, lol.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am the retard ? you are the want that is wasted money and time on this scam, lol.
Man this thing is definitely doing something because that dark vellus hair wasn’t there, that is fact, now you can clearly see it in the mirror, where my hairline was before. Maybe it also has something to do that I am young and react better. I will keep using it until CM3 comes out, because that is the only available safe treatment now.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man this thing is definitely doing something because that dark vellus hair wasn’t there, that is fact, now you can clearly see it in the mirror, where my hairline was before. Maybe it also has something to do that I am young and react better. I will keep using it until CM3 comes out, because that is the only available safe treatment now.
Yeah, yeah, sure. and I guess, no before and after photo. Plus, you only have 23 messages, and all of them about trinov.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last several days I've definitely started to see new hairs in the frontal hairline area (which is where I've been applying it). I know they're new because they're very short (but terminal and dark, not white/wispy; about 1/12-1/8" in length) whereas the rest of my hair is much longer. Also - and interestingly - they're growing out in different directions than the normal hair in the same area. Like, they're curved towards the center of my head whereas the older existing hair is naturally trained to grow in a different direction. It's important to note that I'm so thin on the frontal hairline (especially since the Trinov has DEFINITELY made me thin further) that these new hairs make zero cosmetic difference thus far. But still, they're there and they're new. I'll keep an eye on them and for any further developments. Still shedding abnormal amounts, however.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the last few days my shedding seems to have decreased, back to around 10-15 hairs a day like the first 1-2 months. Will see if this trend continues..

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody wants to purchase 5 bottles for 200euro-pm me, had a buyer but the person decided not to buy in the end.