Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
At the 6 week mark. Thankfully not had the shed which others have talked about (though I had an awful one just before - i think from sandalore - so perhaps ive been spared due to that). I just took a look at two areas I check regularly on my USB microscope and there hasnt been any change. That said, my scalp is a little calmer (still have the itch tho) and i think it might have given a slight thickness to what I have.

If anyone in the US has thrown in the towel and is desperate to get rid of their stuff, pm me as im keen to try this for another few months.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can definitely see new hairs growing in.

Attachments

• 20190425_024717.jpg
    20190425_024717.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 830

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started trinov Feb 13 and first month was good with less shedding exisitng hairs thickening , but after that I started shedding way more and even receeded a little in my right temple ( I'm a diffuser so hairkine still in tact ) . That's when I got skeptical as I was shedding alot and felt like it wasn't doing anything but the last 2 weeks my hair feels way thicker , I'm shedding less and hair looks darker and got comments from my gf so hopefully this is when the good stuff starts happening

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people keep on posting "progress pictures" without showing a before and after side by side comparison.
Zoom in on both pics there is clearly a difference

Attachments

• 20190423_022650.jpg
    20190423_022650.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 796
  • 20190425_024717.jpg
    20190425_024717.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 770

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zoom in on both pics there is clearly a difference
You are also using finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil according to your signature. Assuming that you are using these treatments, it is probably a combination of these treatments rather than the Trinov lotion that are responsible for the regrowth that you believe you have.

Reactions: br1

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are also using finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil according to your signature. Assuming that you are using these treatments, it is probably a combination of these treatments rather than the Trinov lotion that are responsible for the regrowth that you believe you have.

Currently using minoxidil 10%, nizoral 2% shampoo 3x week and just restarted finast this week. Stopped both Dutast and finast several months ago. So I guarantee it's the trinov because that's when the growth began. I have absolutely no reason to lie.

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgot to mention dermarolling 2x week, this I started with the trinov.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No difference, anyways. And, if you need to zoom in, to see anything, is another indicator of no difference. Stop lying to yourself.
Why are you here you imbecile? Everyone knows what you think about Trinov. go to the Finasteride section.

This guy shits on anything but finastirde (which he is on). He is just feeding is own ego from his moms basement. Don't pay attention.

Last edited:

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would start finasteride, I've had absolutely no sides from it. Also start nizoral 2% shampoo 3x wk, you can also try minoxidil 10-15% which you can find online. Dermaroll 2x wk to help the absorption of what ever you decide to use topically.

Hi.
I would appreciate any input anyone could give. I had great hair, but two years ago started to receed on temples and diffuse all around scalp(back, sides). I started using minoxidil and did 5 prp treatments which stopped my shedding to around 10 to 20 hair mid shower and blowdrying. But I did not get results in terms of regrowth so I switched brands(from rogaine foam to minoxidil max 5%liquid minoxidil) That caused me to loose some hair on my right Temple. I started mixing foam and liquid, until I started with trinov in january,from which point on I Just used Trinov and minoxidil sporadically for almost 3 months. I did 3 deep wounding sessions in between. Trinov gave absolutly no results, not even a single vellus hair, But I did begun to loose a lot of hair and my Temple receeded even further. When I stopped the treatment however I begun to sheed around 400 hairs per shower. I went to dermatologist and Got corticosteroids if the shed would be potentially caused by deep wound, which is very uncommon. I am using them for around a week, but ny hair loss is still in greater amounts than ever before. Could this be caused by me ending trinov? I lost around 50%of my density and absoultely lost more than a Noorwood. The two pictures are maybe a month apart.
View attachment 117884 View attachment 117885 View attachment 117884 View attachment 117885