Can bald men ever hope to lead their countries?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I agree with you to some point but I also believe theres no way Churchill would become PM these days you only have to look at the way Nick Clegg went from being a nobody to leading the opinion poles after the election tv debate. Also the conservatives 2 old bald men as leaders and they fail to get anywhere, bring in a younger man with hair and they get into power, sadly these things do play a part in the publics opinion.

Boondock

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
So now people here see the Russian government as purposely deciding "bald, nonbald, bald, nonbald" rotation dynasty?

The stupid get stupider.

Bald men can lead. Churchill was bald. Moussolini is bald. Most bald guys are going to be fat and depressed about baldness, reducing the number of potential bald leaders by huge numbers.

You people are sickening in your self deprecating idiocy.

Like s.a.f. said, Churchill would not get into power today. Hell, he barely got into power at the time.

And yes, it's well known that Russia operates a bald-non-bald rotating dynasty, orchestrated by the FSB and, before them, the KGB (and the NKVD, and the Okhrana before them). It keeps the social unrest down to a minimal level.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Boondock said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:
So now people here see the Russian government as purposely deciding "bald, nonbald, bald, nonbald" rotation dynasty?

The stupid get stupider.

Bald men can lead. Churchill was bald. Moussolini is bald. Most bald guys are going to be fat and depressed about baldness, reducing the number of potential bald leaders by huge numbers.

Like s.a.f. said, Churchill would not get into power today. Hell, he barely got into power at the time.

And yes, it's well known that Russia operates a bald-non-bald rotating dynasty, orchestrated by the FSB and, before them, the KGB (and the NKVD, and the Okhrana before them). It keeps the social unrest down to a minimal level.

Without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board dude.

Boondock

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
Boondock said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

The stupid get stupider.

Without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board dude.

It's a historical fact, documented many times in books such as Hendrick Tasseltine's The Bare Truth: The Evolving Management of Bald Unrest Through Selective Rotation of Norwood to Non-Norwood Leadership in Russia.

You can find more information on the subject here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=59680

As I've said, I think this would be a good system for the USA to adopt. It would also be helpful if there were quotas to ensure that 30% of all Doctors, Lawyers, Bankers, Senators, and Congressmen were at least Norwood 4.

cuebald

Reaction score
Indeed. There is no longer any discrimination against coloured folk, GLBT folk; they are guaranteed places in business and government.
Surely a "Bald" quota must be introduced - there must be at least 5% NW6's, 20% NW4's, 35% NW2's in all large corporations and governments.
The powers that be are coming to this conclusion and are sure to act soon, before we see mass unrest and rioting by the worlds' downtrodden, oppressed NW5+'s.

Remember, first they'll come for the NW7's, then the NW4's, and then there'll be nobody left to speak up for all of you NW2's on here. :mrgreen:

Boondock

Reaction score
I think the difference in is that these groups have spent a lot of time and energy raising awareness.

We need to do more. There wasn't even a single Bald Alliance group on my campus.

If we start organizing Norwood Pride events, where we could all Norwood Bomb down Madison Avenue, Tiananmen Square, Buckingham Palace, the Arc de Triumphe, and other such locations.

Opening clubs for NW4+ only would also be a good idea, as well as generating revenue for us. We will begin to raise more awareness of the discrimination. Then perhaps the powers that be will start enforcing employment laws to have half their workforce made up of NW4+.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Surely a "Bald" quota must be introduced - there must be at least 5% NW6's, 20% NW4's, 35% NW2's in all large corporations and governments.
Why do you have it easier the less hair you are losing?
that is hairism!

Haha, this thread sounds like a depressed neurotic version of slybald

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sadly, looks have been on the agenda ever since JFK completely rinsed a sweaty and pale-looking Nixon in the first ever televised political debate of its kind. At the time radio listeners said Nixon won the debate.

Not just bald guys either - I bet if Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton went head to head that Palin would have won comfortably even though she's a grade A fuckwit.

Its just a trend though ....I need to be positive here ...I'm heartened by the fact that Steve Jobs is still allowed to give presentations to sell products that will very likely be subsequently owned by millions of people based on what he's said. And he's a NW4 or NW5 I think. Why? People are willing to look beyond it. I've seen enough criticism of his black turtle neck look (not much on his lack of hair) but folks are still excited by his skills in getting across how much he thinks his products are for you - despite being aesthetically unimpressive he's created a very good image of himself.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Boondock said:
Opening clubs for NW4+ only would also be a good idea, as well as generating revenue for us.
Hmm I dont think we'll be earning much from those sausage fests.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this just reminded me of the time i was in California and there was some sort of by election (or whatever you call it over there), and the adverts for each party was beyond moronic, 1 advert was along the lines of "the republicans don't like cats, vote democrat" and another that was like "the republicans love cats, but the democrats hate dogs, vote republican" and people do genuinely get steered over this.
frankly if voters are that f*****g stupid America should seriously require a "voter aptitude test" and make sure that someone passes the test before they are allowed to vote to stop the f*****g stupid from ever voting again.

frankly in society today skill and ability are not primary considerations but secondary to either positive discrimination, arrogance, looks and confidence (confidence doesn't necessarily deliver competence )

s.a.f

Reaction score
somone uk said:
frankly if voters are that f****ing stupid America should seriously require a "voter aptitude test" and make sure that someone passes the test before they are allowed to vote to stop the f****ing stupid from ever voting again.

frankly in society today skill and ability are not primary considerations but secondary to either positive discrimination, arrogance, looks and confidence (confidence doesn't necessarily deliver competence )

A good point, there are more braindead masses out there than there are intellectuals. Surely someone who has a degree in economics/politics is better placed to voice their opinion than someone who votes for the guy with the nicest smile.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Baldist- someone who is prejudice against bald people.
Baldism is just as real as racism, and just as rampant if not more.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
You guys obviously want the government to step in and compensate you in some way, by perhaps enforcing bald anti-discrimination?

Idiots. It's bad enough with the feminists and race baiters out there. Government has no role in protecting you from your physical self.

Soon we'll have to treat all ugly people like we do pretty girls.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
qball01 said:
...People need to understand that shaving one's head isn't "hiding" from being bald...its intended to cover up the aesthetic disadvantage that a grown out, pronounced horseshoe has on one's appearance,...

LOL ... :mrgreen:

So, in other words, it's basically hiding from being bald?

But I get what you are saying in the rest of your argument though. It does make sense about people who assume bald guys shave their head becuase they are trying to hide their baldness.

Bald guys are merely "covering up their aesthetic disadvantages" ... :mrgreen: ... but, oh no, they are never "hiding from being bald" by shaving their head ... disguising it or "covering up the aesthetic disadvantage" of it, but never hiding it!

....:whistle:

no....

I'm not "hiding" from the fact I'm bald, I'm changing the way it looks....I'm hiding from the "horseshoe hair" but not the "bald head"...forgive me if I have an aesthetic preference.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
By shaving our heads we are essentially hiding out in the open. We know more than anyone that were not fooling anyone.... that's not the point. The point is to make the best of a shitty situation and for many if not most bald men, that means putting the clippers on 0. So everything that Q said in response to that prejudiced comment I have to agree with.
TheGrayMan2001 said:
You guys obviously want the government to step in and compensate you in some way, by perhaps enforcing bald anti-discrimination?

Idiots. It's bad enough with the feminists and race baiters out there. Government has no role in protecting you from your physical self.

Soon we'll have to treat all ugly people like we do pretty girls.
And how do you treat ugly people gray? Like sub-human trash? While I agree that government intervention for something as superficial as this is unrealistic and impractical, I just want people to realize that baldism is real and has a negative impact on the bald community because it is inhumane. When is it ever OK to hate someone just based on the way they look? It's about treating everyone with common courtesy and respect.

Boondock

Reaction score
I think the tide will turn against the shaved head, and it will become the new combover. Remember the combover wasn't mocked so hard when it first came in; it took time. The shaved look is exactly the same thing.

"Me? I'm not a horseshoe Norwood 7 at all, I just choose to shave bro."

Who are we fooling, really.

As for discrimination, I think certainly government initiatives to fight baldism should be introduced. It should be on a par with racism, homophobia, and so on. I think we will need to march to Washington to raise awareness, though. I want to see UCMan leading the crowd to the Capitol to deliver a landmark "I have a dream"-style speech in defence of the bald community.

Also, a big factor is education. I would like to see the introduction of school education programmes about hair loss, whereby we send Dr Rassman into schools to educate 11-16 year-olds about the condition. Perhaps we should even start earlier, and target the youngest of our population with a Norwood Nuseries programme designed to shape perceptions about baldness into a positive realm from early life. Only this way can we change the perceptions of the bald community long-term.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
When is it ever OK to hate someone just based on the way they look? It's about treating everyone with common courtesy and respect.
I'm glad that people like you really get this point, I would be interested to know how you acted before you got hair loss.

Sadly, you are fighting human nature UM, even being the bald guy in the receiving end of insults doesn't change the way people act around here.

You can see it in all the pathetic threads about relationships.
People are not angry that they can't get women anymore, they are angry because they think they can't get "cute" women anymore.
That's why people are simply not sympathetic to anyone around here. Many users are just a bunch of hypocrites, they don't like that people changed the way they treated them thanks to their looks, but they don't plan on changing the way they treat people based on how they look