Can hair loss ruin modeling career?

rcom440

Reaction score
first said:
Smooth said:
For the guys that say No, give an example of nw5+ whos doing modeling please. :whistle:
(Black guys are out of the equation if its no obvious by now...)
Fredrik Ljungberg is around Norwood 4-5 (depending on when the picture is taken).

Fredrik-Ljungberg-06.jpg

fredrik-ljungberg-thumb.jpg

fredrik_ljungberg_njuter_av_ledigheten.jpg

3447786819.jpg

Norwood 4-5 ??? what? Judging from those pics you posted he's NW3... and nowhere close to NW5.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Norwood 4-5 ??? what? Judging from those pics you posted he's NW3... and nowhere close to NW5.
Looks like a Norwood 5 to me, possibly Norwood 4 but that would be pushing it.

aaeaoaacf.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Does he have a bald spot in the back? If not then he is an advanced nw3, pushing 4.

karl_h

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:
Why would they put Ljungberg as the underwear model in the US if it was due soley due to endorsing? As he at that point was unknown in the US.

I think this statement is inline with what I said. Fredrik Ljungberg appears as a model in advertisements because he is very good-looking. Specifically, he has a very attractive face.

I don't think he was too well-known in the US when his CK advertisements began to appear around the country. It was his looks that we first appreciated, and then his athletic ability when we read about it on the internet.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its progressed since the CK days, those were a couple of years ago. I wonder if they'll be using him in the next collection? (looking at that Norwood I doubt it)

imlizziekay

Reaction score
Of course in modeling career hair have its own importance. Definitely hair loss can ruin your modeling career but there are certain alternatives available which can help you out even when you are facing hair loss problem.

Thanks

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Saw this NW5(?) in GQ magazine this month modelling a watch:

longines_watch_ad_agassi.jpg

you should see it up close, his buzzed remaining hair is really visible. So I guess you can be a model if you're famous enough.

The blog I found it on said: Longines Ad feat. Andre Agassi - HOT

cuebald

Reaction score
Is that an 11 year old girl he's managed to pull in that advert?

Mind you, one of the guys at my work who's one of the most successful with the ladies is a NW6. But then, he's also one of the athletic "action hero" baldies, whereas I'm more one of the skinny "egghead" baldies.

midwaykid

Reaction score
I also agree with a previous poster. If you have a good looking action figure head and body, then I don't think losing your hair makes a difference. If however your a model, but have an alian looking head... It's going to be a problem!!