Cancer Sufferer:Being Bald is the Worst Part

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Oknow said:
I got laid after hairloss hit me, but still it sucks. Hate it.

Hair lose never hit you man :shakehead: ....

Yes it has, I have lost hair on my temples, and my hairline is not NW0.

Do you have to be bald like UCMan to be accepted as a hair loss sufferer.

Nene

Reaction score
Oknow said:
I got laid after hairloss hit me, but still it sucks. Hate it.

You have a serious case of BDD. There is no chance your small recession has changed your chances with women. Seek help bro.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:

No, but you cant expect to be eccpeted in a **hair-loss** forum whilst you dont have ANY noticeable hairloss

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Oknow said:

No, but you cant expect to be eccpeted in a **hair-loss** forum whilst you dont have ANY noticeable hairloss

Yeah but I cant wear my hair up anymore :dunno:

And the hairloss is noticable:

16.jpg

temple recession

Windows peak:

15.jpg

14.jpg

sh*t fringe head on:

17.jpg

Girls have called me out on it, believe it or not.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
from the 2nd picture it does look like hair loss in early stages!! tbh im not sure if this is how you hair looks, or the diffusing is due to your f*****g with it too much, but take the meds and do the HairDx test!! what do you go to lose?

Nene

Reaction score
I've always admitted he does have minor hair loss, but I think he is overreacting and if it bothers him that much he can change his life with meds, but he refuses to take. Oknow please get on finasteride as soon as your done with surgery. You can start with .25 mg, if you're too scared just do minoxidil which you can start immediately. I advise you start with finasteride since it is easier to stick to a finasteride regiment and you can always add min later. However if you're scared just do min, it will not affect your healthy hair I promise.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
from the 2nd picture it does look like hair loss in early stages!! tbh im not sure if this is how you hair looks, or the diffusing is due to your f****ing with it too much, but take the meds and do the HairDx test!! what do you go to lose?

Hair is pushed up in second pic, so who knows.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Oknow said:

Theres no such thing as a NW0 :thumbdown2:
The most common hairline for a adult male is Nw2 having one does'nt mean you're balding. And no woman is going to see it as balding.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Ori83 said:
Oknow said:

Theres no such thing as a NW0 :thumbdown2:
The most common hairline for a adult male is Nw2 having one does'nt mean you're balding. And no woman is going to see it as balding.

Well, I have "occasionally" been asked if my father is bald and that I am following the same patten by women. Girls are very observant.

I dont get this mature hairline BS, some people think I am thinning (although nobody thinks so in person...treat me like a crazy man) other people don't...how can you tell if you are truely balding.

BTW HairDX test tells you if you carry the gene, not how it is expessed. I know I carry the gene judging by relatives

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
I know I carry the gene judging by relatives

in that case i think you should be on meds, because there is a thinning on the tob (from what i can see NOW!) at least go on finasteride.

ps: your frontal hairline is perfectly fine.

ps2: s.a.f you mis-quoted me in that last post.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Oknow said:
I know I carry the gene judging by relatives

in that case i think you should be on meds, because there is a thinning on the tob (from what i can see NOW!) at least go on finasteride.

ps: your frontal hairline is perfectly fine.

ps2: s.a.f you mis-quoted me in that last post.

Here are some pics of my hair washed (it was greasy the previous ones)

19.jpg

18.jpg

I think the Flash is giving the illusion it is thinner then it actually is, but with that said I will def start propecia as soon as op is over. Top has been stable for the last 1.5 years.

f*****g hairloss, my boss was like to me today "yeah you have so much going for you", little does he know I live in FEAR. Much like a cancer patient.

Petchsky

Reaction score
:dunno:

I see no hairloss, same as months ago when you posted some pics.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The point is after your recovery, shut up, take the meds and stop posting glamour shots of your awesome hair because how can you expect any sympathy from people who are envious of your situation? People call me a pussy because I am upset about being bald. The difference is I actually have something to be upset about.... so if I am a pussy, then what's that make you?