Can't sleep

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can't have an opinion about something until you've experienced it! (<--- sarcasm)

What an old and tired justification. I've never been a chef and I rarely cook but I know shitty food when I taste it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just knowing that people think you are repulsive and hate you simply because of the way you look does not inspire much faith in humanity.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Maybe in the after life, we will be the big shots and they will be the loosers. Then we can stab them with pitchforks :devil: . Some say women are more understanding and caring but what do you say about the younger ones? I think they are followers of a culture of cruelty. It is probably so engrained in them that they don't even realize they are being b****s half the time. For them it is just normal. Well I hope they get worse than they deserve. People are people, when are these assholes going to realize that.

barcafan

Reaction score
lol so you were like checking what she was writing all class? What's the point of going to class in that case, lawl.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, although I haven't studied psychology since college I believe your problems stem much deeper than hairloss. You should definately see a psychologist.

If it wasn't hairloss and you had the best hair ever, I bet you'd feel equally depressed about something else, your lovelife/career/social life/general appearance etc.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
Yeah, you can't have an opinion about something until you've experienced it! (<--- sarcasm)

What an old and tired justification. I've never been a chef and I rarely cook but I know shitty food when I taste it.

Actually it's not the same thing.

You can't criticize someone's cooking method because you have never been a chef. You can criticize how it tastes because you have eaten food before.

Now if you had never eaten food before in your life and you sat down and ate someone's meal, you are not really in a position to successfully judge it.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Yep. I had an experience like this Monday night at one of my classes. I wound up sitting next this young late teen or 20 something hot blond in class - it was the only seat available. I asked her friend, who was in another class of mine, a question - she gave me a quick yes/no answer and that was it.

The one sitting next to me, turned sideways, deliberately facing away from me and would not look at me for the whole 3 hour class. She started doodling on her notepad and drew an arrow pointing at me. Her friend made a weird face and stuck her finger in her mouth and made a choking sound. Then, they both laughed and whispered "ewww gross!" to each other. Then the one facing away writes on her notepad, "I hate sitting here and I hate this shitty class - I'd rather be dead than sitting here now!

I had to get up and go to the bathroom. As I walked the isle, they could see how bald I am, one of the girls yells out loud "OH my GOD!" She sounded like "surprised" at how bald my head looks.

:(

Next time punch her in the face lol. I would have.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
dudemon said:
uncomfortable man said:
Just knowing that people think you are repulsive and hate you simply because of the way you look does not inspire much faith in humanity.

Yep. I had an experience like this Monday night at one of my classes. I wound up sitting next this young late teen or 20 something hot blond in class - it was the only seat available. I asked her friend, who was in another class of mine, a question - she gave me a quick yes/no answer and that was it.

The one sitting next to me, turned sideways, deliberately facing away from me and would not look at me for the whole 3 hour class. She started doodling on her notepad and drew an arrow pointing at me. Her friend made a weird face and stuck her finger in her mouth and made a choking sound. Then, they both laughed and whispered "ewww gross!" to each other. Then the one facing away writes on her notepad, "I hate sitting here and I hate this shitty class - I'd rather be dead than sitting here now!

I had to get up and go to the bathroom. As I walked the isle, they could see how bald I am, one of the girls yells out loud "OH my GOD!" She sounded like "surprised" at how bald my head looks.

:(

come on people! as nasty behaviour as this is are you really going to let it get you down?! these girls sound totally juvenile,shallow and stupid! A person like that doesnt give a sh*t if you are bald,fat,short,lanky,too hairy etc etc if you aint brad pitt or johnny depp and even if you are but you dont have their money then these sort of people will find some reason or other to stick their fingers in their mouths and make choking sounds!!! these people are nothing and are worth NOTHING!!!!! SCREW THEM !!!!!! I know its hard but there are 6,6 billion people on this planet,ones that find physical reasons to judge you are simply not worth it! they are just moronic empty vessels who will only ever be emotionally unfulfilled and only ever end up with some guy who treats them like sh*t but can give the ma nice credit card to go piss his money up the wall with! why would you want a b**ch and yes i mean b**ch like that?!?!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
A person like that doesnt give a sh*t if you are bald,fat,short,lanky,too hairy etc etc
If they really didn't care then they wouldn't be going out of their way to make him feel ostrocised now would they? For people like that, what is NOT cool is just as important as what is, mainly so they can first identify it then publicly (that part is important) ridicule it to let everybody know that this is where they stand and they do not approve of it. It is how they define their coolness. This is why everybody sits away from him, because if they willingly sat next to him that would mean that they approve of him and to people like this that would be unacceptable. That is they way their mind works.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
A person like that doesnt give a sh*t if you are bald,fat,short,lanky,too hairy etc etc
If they really didn't care then they wouldn't be going out of their way to make him feel ostrocised now would they? For people like that, what is NOT cool is just as important as what is, mainly so they can first identify it then publicly (that part is important) ridicule it to let everybody know that this is where they stand and they do not approve of it. It is how they define their coolness. This is why everybody sits away from him, because if they willingly sat next to him that would mean that they approve of him and to people like this that would be unacceptable. That is they way their mind works.

thats not my point,my point is these people are wankers and will find many things wrong with many people,doesnt matter what you might look like,it says way more about them than you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Agreed, but given the chance which end of the stick would you rather be on? I'm not saying I would do the same thing in their situation but what I'm saying is it is no fun being made fun of in a situation like that. What is so unbelievable to me is how people on every side of him sit a row back. I think that has something to do with mob mentality, meaning if enough people in a group do a certain thing, then most people will behave the same way. Yeah sure, you can always rationalize it by labeling them dick heads, but deep down that really doesn't make you feel any better (especially when you come across a lot of dickheads).

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon, are you sure it isnt something else about you that is the problem?

Like, do you smell really bad or never shave or have alot of dandruff or something?

because if all else about you is tip top and the only thing is your balding, im pretty sure no one would call you gross... :shock:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The only one who stinks here is you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Speaking of dickheads......Elvis, so nice of you to join us.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
First of all elvis, your advice for Dudemon was really just a veiled insult. You're not helping.