Can't sleep

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
why am I not helping at all?

dudemon clearly thinks that the reason others are repulsed by him is because of his hair loss....he keeps saying that on a hair loss forum which gives the wrong impression to people thinking that hair loss is disgusting.

Hair loss might not be the most attractive thing in the world but I'm pretty sure there are other underlying causes which repulse other people than dudemon's hair loss

Maybe he has dermatitis on his whole face or something, in which case he should be on a dermatitis support forum telling the same story about the girls who said he was gross....

You know what i mean? :punk:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah but if the dude had a full head of hair it might make him 45% less creepy, which would pass him for average. You have to understand just how going bald contorts your appearance before you can see how someone who is just plain ugly with hair becomes hideous when he goes bald. Very few people can pull off a shaved horseshoe.

Petchsky

Reaction score
elvis123 said:
why am I not helping at all?

dudemon clearly thinks that the reason others are repulsed by him is because of his hair loss....he keeps saying that on a hair loss forum which gives the wrong impression to people thinking that hair loss is disgusting.

Hair loss might not be the most attractive thing in the world but I'm pretty sure there are other underlying causes which repulse other people than dudemon's hair loss

Maybe he has dermatitis on his whole face or something, in which case he should be on a dermatitis support forum telling the same story about the girls who said he was gross....

You know what i mean? :punk:

If you read Dudemon's posts properly you will see that he stated he has other issues than just hair loss.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, well this is a hair loss support forum....and i think hair loss should be the least of his problems right now......

Hey Dudemon, can you make a list like Fanjeera did and tell me what you've got pls?