cb 03 01

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
I hated my teeth, then my hair,my body wow I have bdd
I agree. I have never seen a Norwood 0 using so many products as you do. :smack:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
israelite said:
I hated my teeth, then my hair,my body wow I have bdd
I agree. I have never seen a Norwood 0 using so many products as you do. :smack:
I did have a receding hairline and the dermatogist did give me prescription for propecia but it just got out of hand. finasteride and minoxidil quickly turned into NEOSH101 ,ascj9,dutasteride,finn,Prescpition Proxiphen, myistate rum,CB-03-01 , AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, rogaine foam, dr. proctor NANO shampoo, revita shampoo, revita conditioner, regenepure dr., sweet sunnah shampoo, Golden Apple Cider Vinegar Hair, MSM,silica complex, biotin 5,000mcg, garlic pills, glutathione,taurine, organic roobibos tea, Cysteine, L-Arginine & L-Ornithine,Swanson Ultra Hair Revitalizing Formula,aloe vera, almond oil, indian oils, vatika.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
2020 said:
israelite said:
Bro I'm getting positive results on my hairline .

well so what... no one can buy this topical right now anyways...

my regimen has changed over the last few weeks and everything u can purchase

no way you need all of that sh*t... pretty sure a couple of those products do 95% of work. cb 03 01 is not yet available to public... 5 more years

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well so what... no one can buy this topical right now anyways...[/quote]

my regimen has changed over the last few weeks and everything u can purchase[/quote]

no way you need all of that sh*t... pretty sure a couple of those products do 95% of work. cb 03 01 is not yet available to public... 5 more years[/quote]
Bro that's y my reigmen changed.

I dropped half the topicals and added less expensive topicals such as asc which cost me 160 for year supply and lattisse

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week 20. my regimen is going to change. i'm adding asc j9, lattisse,RU

Attachments

• week 20.jpg
    week 20.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 283

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
What job do you have?

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
perhaps the reason in why cb is effective is because it might inhibit the pgd2 that is known to miniaturize hair follicles.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Rocky V said:
perhaps the reason in why cb is effective is because it might inhibit the pgd2 that is known to miniaturize hair follicles.

That prostaglandins theory is so old news.. :(

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
israelite said:

Your regimen is working.. you should not change it at all..

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
So are the guys from the private forum still getting "crazy results" with cb only?

K

Kirby

^ I'm like to know too.

And when is this meant to be widely/legitimately available?