CCS

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask you a few questions mate.

You seem to have did your research into hair loss and you seem to have done pretty well with your hair transplant's. Congrats for taking a hands on approach to preserving your hair.

However ive read posts of yours about how when you get your hair back you're going to change into this ulta-social competent person and pull lots of women.....well, whats the status there?

Im not poking fun, just asking because going by your pics you're now a NW2 and in pretty good shape. Ok, you mightn't have the perfect hair but surely that's more than suffice to start this plan of action?

And what's your perception exactly....do you think people are all of a sudden going to treat you differently and say for example, coworkers are going to start being more friendly? Or what?

Colin

ali777

Reaction score
I love pulling his leg :whistle:

I wish one day he shows a very strong reaction to me and realises that he needs to wake up!!!!!!!!

CCS is a nice kid, he's actually rather bright but he lacks confidence. I really hope he changes sooner than later and has some fun before it's too late.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
ali777 said:

I wish one day he shows a very strong reaction to me and realises that he needs to wake up!!!!!!!!

CCS is a nice kid, he's actually rather bright but he lacks confidence. I really hope he changes sooner than later and has some fun before it's too late.

Im not pulling his leg just trying to make sense of the whole thing

Does he think he'll wake up some day and be a subject of desire for all woman, that his confidence will soar and he'll be smooth as someone who's worked on their social skills for many many years? My point is confidence comes from COMPETENCE and competence comes from PRACTICE and EXPERIENCE. Interacting is something you need to practice, you dont become a magnetic and likable person overnight just because you look better than u did before.

My point is, if there were 2 CCS's both look exact like him - one was confident etc and hte other was like he is now, he wouldn't believe the life the confident CCS would create.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I think CCS is mostly a persona he uses on this site. some of the things he says are so outlandish and ridiculous that he can't be serious. He's pulling our legs. :salut:

ali777

Reaction score
You have to understand that we are talking about CCS here. Nothing we say works.

I didn't realise he had some pics in the forum. I had a look, his hair looks very normal.

ali777

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
I think CCS is mostly a persona he uses on this site. some of the things he says are so outlandish and ridiculous that he can't be serious. He's pulling our legs. :salut:

He's real... Cassin was saying in another thread that CCS is real.

I hope CCS reads these lines and realises that the way he thinks is not normal.

barcafan

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:

No one can possibly keep up that charade with as many posts as he has. And if you can, then you're already crazy.

CCS

Reaction score
Colin297 said:

You seem to have did your research into hair loss and you seem to have done pretty well with your hair transplant's. Congrats for taking a hands on approach to preserving your hair.

However ive read posts of yours about how when you get your hair back you're going to change into this ulta-social competent person and pull lots of women.....well, whats the status there?

Im not poking fun, just asking because going by your pics you're now a NW2 and in pretty good shape. Ok, you mightn't have the perfect hair but surely that's more than suffice to start this plan of action?

And what's your perception exactly....do you think people are all of a sudden going to treat you differently and say for example, coworkers are going to start being more friendly? Or what?

Colin

Yes, I know people will suddenly treat me better. They did when I got a hair piece. I just had to avoid them so they could not get close enough to see that the front was lifting. But some attractive women were stopping me on the sidewalk to say "hi" to me. Never happened before. A few guys got obviously jelous when I was talking to their girlfriends. I guess they saw me as a threat, which is not normal.

My hairline is located at the NW2 level. It is only 1/3 density if that, back a good 4 inches. In the right lighting I look OK, but most lighting, especially in the sun, I have a very balding look to my face. In those circumstances I don't think the NW2 even frames my face like a NW2.

My hair transplant experience was not good. The hair is not tangled the way my native hair is angled, so it looks like a bad toupe. One of my 3 hair transplants did not grow out, so I lost about 1200 grafts. I think it was because I had 2 hair transplant's only 7 months apart.

I know you guys like to hide your heads in the sand, but I've had roommates who just walk out the door and women stop them and say hi to them, and come back with them. They don't have to say anything. I've hung out with these guys and noticed that women chase them. If you are less good looking, you have to do the chasing, and it can get frustrating. Often when you see an unmatched couple, they are not particularly sexual. I've had women hang out with me when I was not trying to get in their pants. But as soon as I let them know I'm a sexual intity, they get upset and avoid me or act like there is something wrong with me and that sex is gross. It's just so obvious to see, and people here love to ignore the obvious. Just look at most couples, and you will see the appearance level usually matches.

As for my plans, first I have to start making money. Then I need to get my tendons repaired since they are tearing. That will cost $20-$40,000 and take at least a year. After that I can start working out again. Then I'll start saving and going to Dr A in India and spend more to get my BHT. That should be accomplished in 2 years from now. Yeah, and somewhere in there, probably near the beginning, I need to save up 6 months of income, though I think repairing my tendons is probably more important than that since I can't work if they go.

You guys think I have a bad personality or something, but it is not true. I can easily go talk to people, and they accept me and treat me really well back. They just are not sexual. They act very platonic around me, but clearly think I'm a nice person. Yes, if you are mean to people, or complain all the time around them, they won't want to be around you. But short of that extreme case, how you look is 80% of the equation, at least. Put it this way: you can be really nice, and that will get you someone who looks as good as you and is really nice. You can be really mean and hot, and that will end you up jumping from hot mean person to hot mean person, or sleeping with a few hot people here and there in the short run. If you are nice, you get to be around someone longer, but it does not get you sex. If you are hot, that means you get sex, but does not mean you get to be around people long unless you are also nice. I'm not even going to argue with you guys more if you want to keep disputing this obvious fact. Niceness just gets you "friends" who like being around you because you are nice, if they need that type of niceness.

CCS

Reaction score
Colin297 said:
ali777 said:

Does he think he'll wake up some day and be a subject of desire for all woman, that his confidence will soar and he'll be smooth as someone who's worked on their social skills for many many years? My point is confidence comes from COMPETENCE and competence comes from PRACTICE and EXPERIENCE. Interacting is something you need to practice, you dont become a magnetic and likable person overnight just because you look better than u did before.

My point is, if there were 2 CCS's both look exact like him - one was confident etc and hte other was like he is now, he wouldn't believe the life the confident CCS would create.

You got that from the mystery method, not experience. Confidence comes from appearance too. I know this because when I look in the mirror and have a clear face, or looked in the mirror and saw good hair, my confidence did go through the rough. But I did not know if the wig would get messed up later, so it was hard to act since you only have to blow your cover once and then everyone will know you wear.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
You have to understand that we are talking about CCS here. Nothing we say works.

I didn't realise he had some pics in the forum. I had a look, his hair looks very normal.

The pics you saw were taken in dark lighting. No over head lighting. I looks like I have 100% density in those pics because of all the shaddowing and bad camera resolution. I actually have only 30% density and it is obvious in person. My sides are SO much denser than my front. I think the reason no one thought I was wearing a wig is because my grafts kind of look like a wig anyway, so they did not see a difference. My wig actually was closer to looking like my side hair, so they probably thought it was my real hair and that I got rid of the wig.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS, the problem is that according to you, none of us should get laid. I have news for you, we do get laid.

You just don't admit that it's possible. You think your looks are an obstacle, but it doesn't have to be this way...

Sure, some of us may have to work harder to get laid but it does happen.

CCS

Reaction score
Guys, I have lots of guy friends who say the exact same things to me that you guys say to me. If they read this forum, they'd point to your posts and say, "See, everyone agrees with us. Why don't you trust us." These guys spend hours each day sociallizing at bars. If personality mattered like you say, they should be sleeping with hot women. They even say they sleep with hot women. Only problem is, I've seen the women they sleep with, and they are not hot. I've also seen them spend lots of time talking to a hot woman, just like I can, and boast to me that they talked to her. Whoopty doo. They successfully entertained her until some bigger, fitter guys came along and she left with them. One time my friend was making dinner for a pretty girl. I later asked how life was going with him, and he gave the shrug, "she's crazy." Basically, she broke up with him and could not be reasoned back into bed. She was about an 7.5 or so, and he maybe a 7. He did spend the night with her a few times, so it is possible to get physical with a more attractive woman. But he worked hard, did not get is super often, and it did not last. That is a guy who says everything you guys say and has been dating and sociallizing for years.

I have another friend, a mutual friend of ours. He looked probably half a point better than me, full head of hair. But he was super shy. Rarely talked, and if he did talk, it was painfully non-concise. The guy spent his time at the gym for a year, got buff, and now I see pics of him on facebook, often in his underwear or completely nude, huddled between hot women who are 9's. They pose so that the women are hiding his genitals, but you can tell his is naked in the pictures. He has lots of pictures like that of him at parties, and he is the only person there with his clothes off. I don't know if he ever got laid. One girl posted on one of his pics, "someone really needs to take his virginity. You've teased him long enough." Meanwhile all my guy friends post comments like, "you need to teach us how you are able to do all that with hose hot women."

I'm trying to follow in his foot steps physically, but will probably not do so much of the nude thing and do more talking instead. Only problem is I have lots of joint injuries, and need more hair.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
CCS, the problem is that according to you, none of us should get laid. I have news for you, we do get laid.

You just don't admit that it's possible. You think your looks are an obstacle, but it doesn't have to be this way...

I did not say you don't get laid. I said if you don't have hair, you got to make up for it somehow, or sleep with a less attractive woman. And if you look good, you can get good looking women faster than an average guy can get average women.

Hey, I kind of got with a hot woman a few times. But she and I had different interests, and she was not as attracted to me as I was to her and she avoided me in person after that. She still loved talking to me though. You may have done something physical with a hot woman now or then in you life. Maybe more before you were bald, maybe a lot now because you have a good body and face. But fact is guys who have more good looks get to sleep with these women all the time, before class, etc, whereas guys like me get it rarely and have to work hard to get it even then. Just saying I'd rather improve myself and not spend so much emotional energy chasing them now.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
CCS said:
Colin297 said:
ali777 said:

You got that from the mystery method, not experience. Confidence comes from appearance too. I know this because when I look in the mirror and have a clear face, or looked in the mirror and saw good hair, my confidence did go through the rough. But I did not know if the wig would get messed up later, so it was hard to act since you only have to blow your cover once and then everyone will know you wear.

You really think you have broken the code dont you mate?

Mystery method? HOw about common sense. You get good at something by practice and when you're good at something you become confident doing it. Its natural and its logical.

All this BS about looks. Hell believe me i know some EXTREMELY good looking guys and i see how women react to them sometimes. It can be down right irritating because they get it so easy and get away with everything. You think people are stupid not to notice this?

But let me explain. 99% of these girls that chase like that or stop a guy on the street are sl*ts and just using the MOST COMMON SOCIAL PROOF INDICATOR they can because their insecure wrecks themselves. They cheat on their good looking boyfriends with other good looking guys or powerful and popular guys, whatever.......Is that really the target audience you want anyway?

Ive got one friend in particular who is very good looking and i envy him to a point because he gets so much attention.. But i have noticed alot of those girls are attention w****s. MANY times we've been in a group and ive got the better looking girl than him because she was more sincere and not bought just by looks; i talked to her, joked with her and had fun with her all of a sudden i became more attrative to her - i was funny, intelligent and of high value. Her friends were hanging onto my jokes and what I THOUGHT of something. Dont try combar that by saying my friend must have had no personality or something because thats BS, i just became the centre of the party and the girls flocked around it; looks became less and less of a factor as OTHER SOCIAL PROOFS came into the picture.

You have pick up artists making a science of all this sh*t but its really straight forward. You just need to work on your confidence and your social skills. You imply to me that you need that headstart because you aren't good at establishing attraction yourself, that you aren't good enough at ESCALATING things into a sexual nature. Im suggesting work on all facets of your appearance both physical and intangible.

So yes, being good looking is a mega head start for sure but being an average looking guy isn't such a bad thing either. You are STILL well poised to meet some great girls and you'll not attract the attention w****s just as easily either which can be a good thing if you like a drama-free life like me. Ill readily admit quantity is more of an issue for us more average guys though but whatever you only ultimately need one partner....

I just think you've grossly misjudged the whole social dynamic by watching good looking guys get alot of sexual attention from girls. This is understandable, but as ive explained the detail really does lie in the detail and theres far more to it than that. My ex-gf was in Miss Ireland as was a bona fide 9.5/10 and she was with me for 3 years and ive seen her time and time again turn down guys i would call extremely goodlooking with perfect hair, build, height, money, reputation and personality. But as she said to me once "theres just something about you".

You really need to open your eyes buddy. Go work on that x-factor, your conversation skills, your core confidence, whatever. I stuggle too sometimes but i maintain a realistic view of the world from my EXPERIENCE something you appear to lack.

Lastly, you keep alluding to looks. How do you explain less handome guys with stunning and high quality partners? It happens a whole lot, half the time i see a really hot girl i be really surprised when i see her bf infact. Truth is, anything from your how popular you are, how powerful you are, how friendly and mysterious you are, how you make her feel special etc etc can be a factor. Hell many girls dont even look at guy's hair. Another ex of mine once said to me "why do guys care so much about losing their hair...the only unattractice thing is usually the guy being a sissy and caring - THATS the turnoff".

Hell theres even been certain girls who would joke with me. I would joke as her curely at and call her a pineapple and she would joke to me saying "atleast i have hair". I laughed because i thought it was funny, i know she was just alluding to my receding hairline but evne if i was completley bald wtf is the big deal! This girl liked me and wouldn't have said anything to hurt my feelings at all, but she said that because she didn't care and didn't think i would either. These exchanges happened all the time between us and i never took it personal neitehr did she. This very same girl, rather hot btw, LOVED ME. Not literally was in love but professed many times that i was the only guy that could "hold her town etc". Strange one huh?

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
[Yes, I know people will suddenly treat me better. They did when I got a hair piece. I just had to avoid them so they could not get close enough to see that the front was lifting. But some attractive women were stopping me on the sidewalk to say "hi" to me. Never happened before. A few guys got obviously jelous when I was talking to their girlfriends. I guess they saw me as a threat, which is not normal.

I know you guys like to hide your heads in the sand, but I've had roommates who just walk out the door and women stop them and say hi to them, and come back with them. They don't have to say anything. I've hung out with these guys and noticed that women chase them. If you are less good looking, you have to do the chasing, and it can get frustrating. Often when you see an unmatched couple, they are not particularly sexual. I've had women hang out with me when I was not trying to get in their pants. But as soon as I let them know I'm a sexual intity, they get upset and avoid me or act like there is something wrong with me and that sex is gross. It's just so obvious to see, and people here love to ignore the obvious. Just look at most couples, and you will see the appearance level usually matches.

As for my plans, first I have to start making money. Then I need to get my tendons repaired since they are tearing. That will cost $20-$40,000 and take at least a year. After that I can start working out again. Then I'll start saving and going to Dr A in India and spend more to get my BHT. That should be accomplished in 2 years from now. Yeah, and somewhere in there, probably near the beginning, I need to save up 6 months of income, though I think repairing my tendons is probably more important than that since I can't work if they go.

You guys think I have a bad personality or something, but it is not true. I can easily go talk to people, and they accept me and treat me really well back. They just are not sexual. They act very platonic around me, but clearly think I'm a nice person. Yes, if you are mean to people, or complain all the time around them, they won't want to be around you. But short of that extreme case, how you look is 80% of the equation, at least. Put it this way: you can be really nice, and that will get you someone who looks as good as you and is really nice. You can be really mean and hot, and that will end you up jumping from hot mean person to hot mean person, or sleeping with a few hot people here and there in the short run. If you are nice, you get to be around someone longer, but it does not get you sex. If you are hot, that means you get sex, but does not mean you get to be around people long unless you are also nice. I'm not even going to argue with you guys more if you want to keep disputing this obvious fact. Niceness just gets you "friends" who like being around you because you are nice, if they need that type of niceness.

You can believe what you want but after seeing your ever growing list of faults I think you might aswell just become a monk. By the time you've sorted all that out with the saving up for the surgeries and the healing, and building a hot body and all the other problems that will arise in the next few years I think you should be just about ready sometime in your mid 40's.

You are a shallow guy if looks are the be all and end all to you and I think maybe women are picking up on this, you'll find that although looks do help with with initial attraction it takes alot more to make a relationship.
But I forgot you dont want that you just want to bang hot 20 yr olds.
You say that we're all wrong but this site is full of balding guys with average looks who are having relationships with all kinds of women from below average to smoking hot and you refuse to accept that these guys who have been with plenty of women and are getting laid regulaly might just know abit more about how it works than you.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
ali777 said:

I did not say you don't get laid. I said if you don't have hair, you got to make up for it somehow, or sleep with a less attractive woman. And if you look good, you can get good looking women faster than an average guy can get average women.

Hey, I kind of got with a hot woman a few times. But she and I had different interests, and she was not as attracted to me as I was to her and she avoided me in person after that. She still loved talking to me though. You may have done something physical with a hot woman now or then in you life. Maybe more before you were bald, maybe a lot now because you have a good body and face. But fact is guys who have more good looks get to sleep with these women all the time, before class, etc, whereas guys like me get it rarely and have to work hard to get it even then. Just saying I'd rather improve myself and not spend so much emotional energy chasing them now.

There is one thing I learnt in the last 2 years going through my emotions and stuff. It's never the right time to start doing things. We can't postpone living our lives. You have to enjoy what you do now, or regret it later.

s.a.f said:
You are a shallow guy if looks are the be all and end all to you and I think maybe women are picking up on this, you'll find that although looks do help with with initial attraction it takes alot more to make a relationship.

I was going to say that.... I mean most of us are experienced enough to understand what works and what doesn't work. I agree that the initial attraction is important, but that doesn't last more than 5 mins. Relationships are not easy, they require hard work and mutual understanding. Relationships based on look end in failure.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
One more thing mate -

you're demonstrated profound insecurity. You're willing to dedicate a large portion of your peak years and savings together this vain goal. How do you think you could ever hold down a high quality girl with such life-absorbing issues?

Do you think your hairloss will ever stop needing attention? It wont...

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually think CCS is generally correct with his analysis. Some people would prefer it weren't so, and try to argue. But based on how I observe things, people seem to behave in a way consistent with what he's saying. So give him a break. I think he's way too hard on himself, but his ideas about others are mostly on the mark.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
^ noone's claiming he's wrong per se but his weighting of it is skewed to a point that warrants ridicule

Yes good looking guys get more attention off the bat. But thats it. Theres loads more factors for a girl when choosing a partner so unless you're really ugly your looks generally shouldnt stop you from meeting high quality women. If you're average looking and are having trouble its easy to fall into the trap of wishing you were better looking because you cant control that but in reality thats a cop out for other factors that are holding you back.

Whatever though. WHo the hell wants to be with an insecure pussy who is worried because his nose isnt as straight at the good looking guy over there? This is what usually destroys guys, not the nose, or the hair, but their reaction to it. The good looking guy becomes confident where the ugly guy goes the other direction. This is why your "theories" look true but in reality the guys, even the ugly ones, who spit in the face of this come out on top very often as you see time and time again (and consequently you blame some other social factor for their "luck" when it really was because they weren't feminine b****s about it)

No sympathy here. Im average enough looking myself, can probably be considered rather good looking when im looking my best so i know work needs to be put in and it isn't always easy but someone sitting feeling sorry for themselves they deserve sh*t all anyway.

IMO its no different than a talented guy vrs the less talented guy. Yes the talented guy gets it easier but the hard-working guy can close the gap and often become better rounded if he has the right attitude. Otherwise he can become a talentless deadbeat - THE EASY OPTION. Sound familar?

Get a life guys you's are starting to piss me off now

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Get a life guys you's are starting to piss me off now

what the??? :dunno:

you started this thread a few minutes ago with some friendly questions:

Colin297 said:

Now that he answers and you're freaking out?

Sounds like u are the one with the issues... :dunno: