Confused About Why I Got Rejected For A Transplant

Dan07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, I've just been turned down by a respected doctor and told I shouldn't do it. I'm not gonna then take that advice and just start sending out loads of messages to other people. i just made a side comment that if anybody were actually reading this then to get in touch with me instead.

Pics are never as good as seeing somebody in the flesh either. Not unless you took like 100 in ultra HD and even then it's not as good. Of course I would try and send pics first, but I could always still get turned down when they actually see me in person.

i might however try and get the input of just 1 more respected doctor. Who though? Nobody's mentioning names.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, I've just been turned down by a respected doctor and told I shouldn't do it. I'm not gonna then take that advice and just start sending out loads of messages to other people. i just made a side comment that if anybody were actually reading this then to get in touch with me instead.

Pics are never as good as seeing somebody in the flesh either. Not unless you took like 100 in ultra HD and even then it's not as good.

i might however try and get the input of just 1 more respected doctor. Who though? Nobody's mentioning names.

Contact Lupanzula, ******** and Feriduni in Belgium. Make sure you mention you are going to be on finasteride.