Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
brad-pitt-golden-globes-2023.jpg

brad-pitt-at-golden-globes-2023-04.jpg

Brad Pitt wears a hair system these days. Notice that his hairline is suddenly way higher than it used to be. Climbed up like an elevator.

Are you gonna say his face and skull are just bad? LOL

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You looked at a picture of George Clooney with an obvious rug glued to his hair (the hairline looked way too straight in that one, like mannequin hair) and said "... nope, he has no hairloss, his facial structure is way too good".

Which picture is that, do you remember?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 186443

View attachment 186444

Brad Pitt wears a hair system these days. Notice that his hairline is suddenly way higher than it used to be. Climbed up like an elevator.

Could that maybe be explained by the angles or something? On pics I notice his hairline often looks higher with longer hair while if he has a buzzcut it looks pretty low, though even all this varies depending on the pic. And I can't really imagine him not jumping on finasteride or even just going actually bald in such a short time. His dad is a NW3, though maybe he's a NW3 as well and wears the system? Though why wouldn't he instead get a hair transplant instead of dealing with the hassle of a system?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I am busy with other stuff and I don't want to waste time to prove to people that will never believe me. I just have ideas for new posts, wait patiently for Ritchie to appear and move on. I proved multiple times that it doesn't look the same and that face shapes of balding men are different compared to face shapes of men who are norwood 1. Even If a man wears a hair system, has a hair transplant or whatever - it doesn't.

c_ohc=_Gfd42X006YAX9IgHdD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

The skullshape is not the same. The galea looks more expanded.
c_ohc=VI8uKsuixTgAX85evkt&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=INxeG45QjBgAX_MDbdG&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=_9XyKnNDYnoAX9a5NEC&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=_YffC1B4YrsAX__xhuA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=dBBvjoOUoDIAX_eJdeR&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=COH7qAJBLeoAX8ct5mm&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

c_ohc=Ylx-8UoQGmEAX-Pu9Av&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

Here is how men who are naturally Norwood 1 look like. Far more solid and decent face shapes.
61a5338f0993d.image.jpg

60b66524d046c.image.jpg

61a53389344d5.image.jpg

62683b990719d.image.jpg

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise are all natural Norwood 1 and have decent face shapes. You can look at their scull shape on photos when they have a buzz cut , you can look at the widow's peak at the center etc.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
yView attachment 186443
View attachment 186444

you dumbass, are you blind? thats because of the hairstyle....here are the pics of him in his 50s with full hair
Brad-Pitt.jpg

brad-pitt-2020.jpg

no hair system will give you a hair as good as this you dummy, if you doubt it look at them when they shave their head,
ZuhDZBW.jpg

George Clooney shaved his temples for movie rules. he is a full head,he sometimes shaves his widow peak, look closely,
080414_r17095_p646.jpg

chris evans doesnt have a good face , he might be on finastride,thats why he has recession
Chris-Evans.jpg

look at his face and compare it to pitt and clooney, his jaw is narrow and no cheekbones,

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am sure that Josef Fritzl has had a hair transplant. This hairline looks fake as sh*t. I also doubt that he can have such solid frotal denstity with such poor facial structure.

View attachment 186439
He also has a bald spot at the crown.

resize

I am 100% sure that he's destined to be totally bald. He probably has had hair transplant when he was younger at one point and the hairloss has progressed. This looks like and old style hair tranpslant. Like the one of Stan Lee.
I did some research, apparently he got the transplant since he mocked his sister in law for her weight and then she mocked his baldness, so he got a hair transplant. And he apparently begged his daughter who he had locked up for 24 years to send him money so he could get a special shampoo he needed for the transplanted hair, wtf.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could that maybe be explained by the angles or something? On pics I notice his hairline often looks higher with longer hair while if he has a buzzcut it looks pretty low, though even all this varies depending on the pic. And I can't really imagine him not jumping on finasteride or even just going actually bald in such a short time. His dad is a NW3, though maybe he's a NW3 as well and wears the system? Though why wouldn't he instead get a hair transplant instead of dealing with the hassle of a system?
Last time we saw him buzzed was many years ago, his hairline was lower back then.

Eminem for example has been bald for ages and wears a hair system, and we never saw him bald or obviously balding. Celebs are very slick when it comes to hiding hairloss.

yView attachment 186443

you dumbass, are you blind? thats because of the hairstyle....here are the pics of him in his 50s with full hair
View attachment 186457
View attachment 186458
no hair system will give you a hair as good as this you dummy, if you doubt it look at them when they shave their head,
View attachment 186459
George Clooney shaved his temples for movie rules. he is a full head,he sometimes shaves his widow peak, look closely,
View attachment 186460
chris evans doesnt have a good face , he might be on finastride,thats why he has recession
View attachment 186461
look at his face and compare it to pitt and clooney, his jaw is narrow and no cheekbones,
Stick with your main account, you don't need to post through 2 accounts lol

Dude spammed us with like 50 pics of a bunch of random men for no reason

Those memes about jaws and cheekbones are ridiculous btw

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time we saw him buzzed was many years ago, his hairline was lower back then.

Eminem for example has been bald for ages and wears a hair system, and we never saw him bald or obviously balding. Celebs are very slick when it comes to hiding hairloss.

You confirmed to both me and @nimayazdani78 that you are an idiot. We are 2 separate people writing from two different IP addresses. I have a conversation with him where he showed me his facial structure.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did some research, apparently he got the transplant since he mocked his sister in law for her weight and then she mocked his baldness, so he got a hair transplant. And he apparently begged his daughter who he had locked up for 24 years to send him money so he could get a special shampoo he needed for the transplanted hair, wtf.
Lol. You are so brave to research. This case is very creepy and disturbing and gives me profound anxiety. Can you research about what methods he used to keep his daughter in the basement for 24 years without anybody finding out. How wasn't she able to escape or scream for help? Both she and the children.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. You are so brave to research. This case is very creepy and disturbing and gives me profound anxiety. Can you research about what methods he used to keep his daughter in the basement for 24 years without anybody finding out. How wasn't she able to escape or scream for help? Both she and the children.
I think the basement was soundproof, some of the kids stayed in the basement with her and others were "given" to Fritzl and his wife who then raised them. And he also claimed the entrance was booby-trapped with gas so they'd all die if they tried to escape. She only escaped at 42 years old (having been locked in there since 18) after her oldest daughter had to go to a hospital for some serious medical problems. Horrific case.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Difficult to find any info on Prince, some claim it's natural, idk
Yeah no way it was all his native hair. Those are fans and it ruins the mystique of their idol in their eyes, to think he was just a human with insecurities. Especially when hair was such a big part of his image.

Notice that his hairline was always partly covered (never had all of his hair slicked backwards), and if you look closely it looks like doll hair. Some of his wigs look like the ones Michael Jakcson wore to me, I guess that type of wig was the only thing available for popstars back in the 80's-90's that didn't look painfully obvious and embarrassing.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no way it was all his native hair. Those are fans and it ruins the mystique of their idol in their eyes, to think he was just a human with insecurities. Especially when hair was such a big part of his image.

Notice that his hairline was always partly covered (never had all of his hair slicked backwards), and if you look closely it looks like doll hair. Some of his wigs look like the ones Michael Jakcson wore to me, I guess that type of wig was the only thing available for popstars back in the 80's-90's that didn't look painfully obvious and embarrassing.
Also his dad was bald, which I know doesn't mean you'll be but it def increases the chances:
1706970371090.png

And they didn't have finasteride in the 80s and it was more difficult to get in the 90s or at least before the late 90s when it became approved for hair loss, though I'm sure someone like Prince would be able to get their hands on it before that, Rob Lowe apparently did.

Damn makes me glad to live now than then at least in regards to hair loss. If we were living in just the 1980s our only options would be a wig or a bad hair transplant. Even in the 1990s and arguably even 2000s it would be noticably more difficult to treat hair loss, hair transplants were more expensive and out of reach and also often not great quality (though there are plenty of bad transplants today I feel like it's easier to do research and find good surgeons than then), finasteride was more difficult to get then (now there's online services that prescribe you it with no need to get some appointment and convince some doctor in person).

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How strong is our evidence that Eminem is bald? Inquiring minds want to know.