Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found this and it's very interesting. This is an age progression of a man with poor facial structure over the years.

Aging-faces-of-one-person-from-FG-NET-dataset.png

As you can see that when he was younger hee had more normal galea. You can see as he got older his galea became much more expanded and he started losing his hair. The more his hair loss advanced the more expanded his galea became.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am on a hair loss forum because I am curous person by nature and I was curious why some men go bald. I came across information that 80% of men are affected by baldness during their lifetime and I didn't know that the studies that support this claim count Norwood 1 as baldness. After reading things I started getting very anxious I started asking questions to myself like : What If my hairline start to recede? or What if one day I diffuse? I don't remember how I found this forum but I remember it was in 2019 february. I thought there was just some gene that caused hair loss and magically switched on on different age for every man. My first reassurance was when I noticed that balding men's galea is more expanded than the one of non balding men. Every man who I saw and was Norwood 1 had small and squared head. Then I got even more reassured when I noticed how poor cranofacial development balding men have.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie In 2019 I thought that If you have round hairline you are safe. But now I think that's untrue. James Spader had round hairline but in his 30's his hairline started receding.

regie-lee-curtis-hanson-aka-mala-influencia-ghwb57.jpg

He has poor facial structure.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Nero angelo's content is more legit than the one of Wheat Waffles and uses more scientific data. He rates faces more accurately than Wheat Waffles. He says that he hates the truerateme subredit and how flawed is it. The first man is rated 5/10 on truerateme's ridiculous scale. Nero Angelo rates him 6/10. I think he's 6/10 aswell.

There is also another video where he rates a man 7/10 who has the criteria to be 7/10 on my scale aswell. Also there are other videos on how cheekbones affect attractiveness, about lens distortion, importance of the jaw etc. I agree with his stuff more althouth many of the thing he says are false aswell.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie No matter what rating I receive from people I will continue to consider myself 8/10. It's obvious that I have very good craniofacial develompent and very symmetrical face shape. My maxilla is prominent and forwardly grown, my jawline is wide. It has square shape instead of trapezium probably due to genetics. The facial thirds are equal.

20240604_103806.jpg

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
This creepy incel posts on here for validation. It’s seriously pathetic. He’s got no social skills. No wonder he’s an incel.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Here are more ratings from trueratecelebrities which demontrate how accurate is my scale and some people are just overrated exceptions.

Sydey Sweeney - 5/10

ey-sweeney-with-minimal-no-makeup-v0-m2ptevlhnr4d1.jpg

David Arquette - 5/10
david-arquette-v0-lntsfugnhq4d1.jpg

Kevin Costrer - 7/10(I disagree. He's 6/10)

young-kevin-costner-v0-uo0nyjlkek4d1.jpg

Jessica Stoyadinovich - 8/10
jessica-stoyadinovich-v0-f05acx89vj4d1.jpg

Benecio del toro - 7/10
benecio-del-toro-v0-ydo2aebi9e4d1.jpg

Phoebe Tonkin - 8/10
phone-tonkin-v0-qnpe34hlia4d1.jpg

Hilary Duff - 7/10(I disagree. I think she's 6/10)
hilary-duff-v0-vrjhrypwd84d1.jpg

JFK - 6/10
oew5jz9uf74d1.jpg

Shan Rukh Khan - 6/10
ly2fbni8s34d1.jpg

Sienna Schmidt - 8/10
sienna-schmidt-v0-ukq5jcps8y3d1.jpg

Omar Ayuso - 6/10
omar-ayuso-v0-er3c19wh2y3d1.jpg

Jordan Barett - 7/10
GettyImages-1151276685.jpg

Woody Harleson - 4/10
woody-harrelson-v0-1ahbogbqzr3d1.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie people overrate fashion models because they have learned to perfect the angle and to make their facial structure better than it actually is. For example Simon Nessman received rating 8/10 because of the photos he takes.

simon-nessman.jpg

Simon-Nessman-Simons-SS18-01-620x876.jpg

61aUKTPMayL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

In reality he has very moderate facial structure and is 6/10.
simon-nessman-2_raannt.jpg

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Here are more ratings from trueratecelebrities which demontrate how accurate is my scale and some people are just overrated exceptions.

Sydey Sweeney - 5/10

View attachment 187974
David Arquette - 5/10
View attachment 187975
Kevin Costrer - 7/10(I disagree. He's 6/10)

View attachment 187976

Jessica Stoyadinovich - 8/10
View attachment 187977
Benecio del toro - 7/10
View attachment 187978
Phoebe Tonkin - 8/10
View attachment 187979
Hilary Duff - 7/10(I disagree. I think she's 6/10)
View attachment 187980
JFK - 6/10
View attachment 187981
Shan Rukh Khan - 6/10
View attachment 187982
Sienna Schmidt - 8/10
View attachment 187983
Omar Ayuso - 6/10
View attachment 187984
Jordan Barett - 7/10
View attachment 187985
Woody Harleson - 4/10
View attachment 187986
Kevin Costner 4/10
JFK 8/10
Shah Rokh Khab 7/10

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin Costner 4/10
JFK 8/10
Shah Rokh Khab 7/10
I disagree. JFK - 7/10 max. He has assymmetrical eye area and narrow palate. He has decent face shape but not scuh dolid as an 8/10. Kevin Constner also did good angle. 5/10 in his prime. Not below average at all but completely average. Also I sent you some pussies. Rank them.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. JFK - 7/10 max. He has assymmetrical eye area and narrow palate. He has decent face shape but not scuh dolid as an 8/10. Kevin Constner also did good angle. 5/10 in his prime. Not below average at all but completely average. Also I sent you some pussies. Rank them.
You're actually mental. Sociopathic loser. Forever alone. Forever a virgin.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I purchased a face rating from Nero Angelo, because he seemed legit. I got a score of 6.25 which would place me in the top 20% best faces he has ever rated. I have 5/5 score for maxilla growth and 5/5 for chin projection, 5/5 for straigth mandible and 4/5 for lenghty ramus. I also have 5/5 for nose projection and 4/5 for nose symmtry which means I don't have to worry about my nose and it's normal. The main flaws he pointed are thin neck, sparse eyebrows(I never liked them). If I inherited my dad's thick and wavy eyebrows and his body frame I would get into 7 - the top 5 percentile score. He also said that hair and beard are unkept but I shaped both my hair and my beard in a way to make my face look better. On my scale I don't count those things and they are negligible and that's why I give myself 8 which is the 5 percentile. This gives me further hope that I will find someone. This is another proof that having good craniofacial development is not useless and automatically makes you more attractive than the average. This is another proof that members of this forum are retarded and have zero understandings of looks and attractiveness. They keep calling me ugly after every post I make. Cubehairline wasn't right aswell. He said that I am 5/10. If my attractiveness is on this level I will never get a girlfriend. Luckily I am not.

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I purchased a face rating from Nero Angelo, because he seemed legit. I got a score of 6.25 which would place me in the top 20% he has ever rated. I have 5/5 score for maxilla growth and 5/5, 5/5 for straigth mandible and 4/5 for lenghty ramus. I also have 5/5 for nose projection and 4/5 for nose symmtry which means I don't have to worry about my nose and it's normal. The main flaws he pointed are think neck, sparse eyebrows(I never like them). If I inherited my dad's thick and wavy eyebrows and his body frame I would get into 7 - the top 5 percentile score. He also said that hair and beard are unkept but I shaped both my hair and my beard in a way to make my face look better. On my scale I don't count those things and they are negligible and that's why I give myself 8 which is the 5 percentile. This gives me further hope that I will find someone. This is another proof that having good craniofacial development is not useless and automatically makes you more attractive than the average. This is another proof that members of this forum are retarded and have zero understandings of looks and attractiveness. They keep calling me ugly after every post I make. Cubehairline wasn't right aswell. He said that I am 5/10. If my attractiveness is on this level I will never get a girlfriend. Luckily I am not.
Hahaha "thick neck". You've got a pencil neck. Honestly, I wish I was as delusional as you. Must be nice to live in your own world so isolated from reality.

4/10 5/10 at best.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240609_191139_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240609_191139_Chrome.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 21

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Jon Erik Hexum is overrated. He gets rated 9/10 but in reality his face is very assymtrical and he's 6/10.

jon-erik-hexum-self-assignment-october-21-1982.jpg

s-l1200.webp

cident-with-a-stunt-gun-loaded-with-blanks-2J1231P.jpg

I am sure if he was alive he would be balding. He had very receded hairline when he died.

Last edited: