Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Some poor face shape don't cause hair loss because they have symmtetry in them. For example Ruca has poor facial structure but isn't
bald because of how symmetrical his facial bones are built. I think this creates balance and those face shapes don't cause tension on the galea.

6-2017-vitoria-setubal-fc-rui-pedro-coimbra-J36P5D.jpg

When you compare ruca's face to a man with a receding hairline you will see differences.
288218-1705017577.png

As you can see on Ahmad Allee you will see that his facial thirds are unequal. His cheekbones are less dropped down comared to Ruca's but his jawline isn't symmtrical to his cheekbones. Ruca's jaw is recessed but more symmetrical to his recessed maxilla. That's why he isn't balding I think.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Time goes by so fast and have turned me into a 25 year old virgin. 5 years ago when I was about to turn 20 I used to believe that aging begins at 25. I said to myself - I have so much of time ahead of me before I turn 25 - 5 years. I thought that life will be as ejoyable as it was back then. What happened was much different than I expected. What came is a load of sh*t, bad events, losses, emotional distress and a lot of physical and emotional pain. These 5 years have passed much faster that I expected aswell. I can't believe 2019 is 5 years ago. It feels like it's one or two years ago. I thought I have time. I will probably find a date. I thought - it will probably happen at 22, 23 or even age 24. But none of this happened. I haven't had a first kiss yet. I have three moths until I turn 25 but it's very unlikely that something will happen. That's why I already decalre myself a 25 year old virgin.