Cutting My Own Hair To Avoid Embarassment

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been doing it for 20 years

Early days just felt naked exposed in barber chair

I must a saved 5000 bucks but it looks like crap
Same.

I don't like anyone seeing my hair in its natural state.

I'm pretty good at cutting my own hair now

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got no idea how you guys do it. Doesn't it come out looking really retarded?
Nah, man. You just need patience, a steady hand, and some good clippers.

Here's an example of someone doing their hair and looking fine at the end:

I started cutting my own hair for three reason:

1. The shaved sides look came in about 4 years ago and It needs to be cut on the sides every 10-15 days otherwise it goes to sh*t - but i'll be dammed if I pay a barber £10 just to shave the sides

2. Money - I save over £100 a year (not much but its better in my pocket)

3. I don't like going to the barber when they brush your hair back and theres tons of people in the shop and everyone can see your baldness.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I buzzed by myself but now there is a barbershop in my building which gives clean buzzcut for $1.5.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I buzzed by myself but now there is a barbershop in my building which gives clean buzzcut for $1.5.
Not sure what that means in relative terms because you are in Lithuania - for all I know $1.50 is like $20 there

(jokes!)

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Crap is relative.

It actually looks fine but I'm bald so no biggie

Learning to cut hair is a skill you can master within about 5 cuttings

I simply watched a sdtylist and copied the technique

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a NW7 going to barber shop

SRS
gotta get that fade man

upload_2017-7-6_19-21-47.png

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I've got no idea how you guys do it. Doesn't it come out looking really retarded?
Before I got a hair piece I cut my own hair, and it looked terrible. Crooked as f***, but I still preferred it to going to a hairdresser. I just wore my hair up 24/7 so nobody would see my mistakes. I would rather do it myself and have it look (even more) awful, than putting myself through the embarrassment of going to a public hairdresser and having them stare at and (god forbid) touch my hair.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just go to an old mens barber. I've been going to the same one for years. I didn't even go to female hairdressers as a fullhead. Hairdressers don't know how to cut men, especially balding men. You'll end up with a feminine haircut with a bad fade and your balding exposed to the world.

The only benefit you get by going to female hairdressers is that their boob might gently caress your shoulder.

My advice to all the balding fags who still have enough hair for haircuts: Never get your hair cut by a female hairdresser.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it all

Had that first bald confession with barber

Denial with hot chick stylists trying to rock a comb over, and yeah, the boob brush
Is a real erotic experience

Shaved my head

Botched my first haircut

Learned to cut it short

Learned to cut the back using a simple mirror

And the last step, never look in a mirror

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Roger that.

Bateman is right.

Use a ten buck barber old school. He knows how to trim you down without some freak chick gay twist

Or just cut it yourself

I just go to an old mens barber. I've been going to the same one for years. I didn't even go to female hairdressers as a fullhead. Hairdressers don't know how to cut men, especially balding men. You'll end up with a feminine haircut with a bad fade and your balding exposed to the world.

The only benefit you get by going to female hairdressers is that their boob might gently caress your shoulder.

My advice to all the balding fags who still have enough hair for haircuts: Never get your hair cut by a female hairdresser.