Cutting My Own Hair To Avoid Embarassment

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dread going to the barber but I was there once and it was just me and a nw5 (relatively young) which made me feel more comfortable instantly

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sucking it up is precisely what I want to not be spending any time on.

The first five years of balding I had hundreds of these clenchers

My barber is in his mid 40s with a full head of hair, feels bad man. I tried to cut my own hair once and it ruined a good couple months of back when I had nice hair still. At this point it is still better to just go in there and suck it up for 15-20 mins

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Tell me about it. Do you know what it feels like to go to the barber shop every 3 weeks because of norwood 4 hair?
Seriously, I can only commend you for putting yourself through that torturous experience every f*****g 3 weeks. I could never do that, I'd rather have a crooked haircut than having hairdressers and their customers judge my (lack of) hair. I go to a salon now but it's a hair replacement salon, and it's private so nobody but my stylist and I see my hair and she's used to seeing hair loss patients. Even then, it's still a horrific experience for me, especially seeing my bald reflection in the salon mirror. I try to look down as much as possible to avoid my reflection while I'm getting my hair piece fitted, at least until it's safely glued onto my head. Only then do I dare to face myself in the mirror.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I can only commend you for putting yourself through that torturous experience every f*****g 3 weeks. I could never do that, I'd rather have a crooked haircut than having hairdressers and their customers judge my (lack of) hair. I go to a salon now but it's a hair replacement salon, and it's private so nobody but my stylist and I see my hair and she's used to seeing hair loss patients. Even then, it's still a horrific experience for me, especially seeing my bald reflection in the salon mirror. I try to look down as much as possible to avoid my reflection while I'm getting my hair piece fitted, at least until it's safely glued onto my head. Only then do I dare to face myself in the mirror.

I haven't gone to one in a month now, I'm trying to grow my hair out, but even with 1 cm hair I look absolute shitty. Norwood 4 not responding to treatments and looking even shittier with a buzzcut. What should I do? Rhetorical question, of course: nothing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't gone to one in a month now, I'm trying to grow my hair out, but even with 1 cm hair I look absolute shitty. Norwood 4 not responding to treatments and looking even shittier with a buzzcut. What should I do? Rhetorical question, of course: nothing.
Moneymax tbh girls only care about the money/status after a certain age.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're good-looking and fullhead, you have NO reason to give up.
Yet still get zero attention from women with no social circle and I tried for a year. Once I mention my status though you can't imagine how many doors open up.

Women care alot about status especially younger ones it can halo you by alot.

If you work hard as bellow average I bet you can bang 6/10 girl.

This I didn't find out from PSL but from personal experience women don't give a sh*t if you're a 6'4 gymcel loser.

Atleast women where I live they like money

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet still get zero attention from women with no social circle and I tried for a year. Once I mention my status though you can't imagine how many doors open up.

Women care alot about status especially younger ones it can halo you by alot.

If you work hard as bellow average I bet you can bang 6/10 girl.

This I didn't find out from PSL but from personal experience women don't give a sh*t if you're a 6'4 gymcel loser.

Atleast women where I live they like money

That's because you're a whiny attention-whoring pussy who prefers to get attention on a hair loss forum rather than dealing with life and learning some things about people interaction, socializing and communication.

Besides, bullshit, if I worked hard I'd merely suffer and be left empty-handed. I'm ugly, short and bald to the point I look like a freak or an idiot in the eyes of people.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you're a whiny attention-whoring pussy who prefers to get attention on a hair loss forum rather than dealing with life and learning some things about people interaction, socializing and communication.

Besides, bullshit, if I worked hard I'd merely suffer and be left empty-handed. I'm ugly, short and bald to the point I look like a freak or an idiot in the eyes of people.
I will never be a normie because I don't want to I find it living life on delusion. But you're right on the socializing part.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I put him to ignore list. I think it's some AI with repetitive PSL slang.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You're doing what you must do. A shitty situation, but sometimes there's not much that can be done other than trying to just suck it up. At least that's what I do. It's a ''skill'' I've gradually learned over the last 4.5 years, before I was besides myself but now I'm just coping and yes, sucking it up. Does it still suck? Absolutely. But what can you do?