Cutting My Own Hair To Avoid Embarassment

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Mine is a gay male who can create illusions with thinning receding hairlines. He and I talk about hair loss and about how alot of hispanics in our town have the most amazing hairlines with super thick hair and how envious we are. He just cut my hair with a slightly different method and style and it really gives the illusion it is so much thicker than it really is. Not only that but its really makes me look more youthful too. He has taught me alot on how lighting, your hair color, and the way you style it can create the illusion to make it look decent.

Kenkyuusha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a horrible visit to the hairdresser's yesterday. A new young girl I didn't know was going to cut my hair. She took a look at my scalp and said (with a smirk and in a loud voice): well you don't have a lot of hair!
She tried to pin some of my hair in the back up for the cut, but the pins were a bit large and slid down, at which she laughed: hahaha, these pins won't even hold!
She was very unpleasant throughout, and cut my hair very fast and without much attention or care.
I ended up with a bad haircut and feeling humiliated.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a horrible visit to the hairdresser's yesterday. A new young girl I didn't know was going to cut my hair. She took a look at my scalp and said (with a smirk and in a loud voice): well you don't have a lot of hair!
She tried to pin some of my hair in the back up for the cut, but the pins were a bit large and slid down, at which she laughed: hahaha, these pins won't even hold!
She was very unpleasant throughout, and cut my hair very fast and without much attention or care.
You should have listened to my advice. Never let a female hairdresser cut your hair. Did she atleast brush her boob against your shoulder?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah it happened many times to me as well, and guess what, in each case the hairdresser was female. They didn't want to deal with a balding loser so they made a crappy job hoping to get their hands on a handsome guy's full head of hair. Professional female hairdressers are a rare thing (in my hometown there is one, luckily, she always managed to blend my balding hair nicely).

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily not.. I am a woman...
giphy.gif

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last night I was set to go out, so I had to get a last minute haircut at a reputable hairdresser salon vs my normal barber. She was hot, flirted back and forth while the girl next to us was getting jealous and trying to step into the conversation. She charged me just a trim instead of a full cut, treatment for an almost fullhead status of hair I guess.

She did a great job too.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last night I was set to go out, so I had to get a last minute haircut at a reputable hairdresser salon vs my normal barber. She was hot, flirted back and forth while the girl next to us was getting jealous and trying to step into the conversation. She charged me just a trim instead of a full cut, treatment for an almost fullhead status of hair I guess.

She did a great job too.

hot story mate

blackg

Reaction score

She did a great job too.
Stop bragging.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My barber is in his mid 40s with a full head of hair, feels bad man. I tried to cut my own hair once and it ruined a good couple months of back when I had nice hair still. At this point it is still better to just go in there and suck it up for 15-20 mins

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow, not looking forward to it all but gotta take it on the chin.. going to take batemans advice and try and find an old school barber, hopefully that makes it a less painful experience. Also going to try and find a fellow baldcel barber

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow, not looking forward to it all but gotta take it on the chin.. going to take batemans advice and try and find an old school barber, hopefully that makes it a less painful experience. Also going to try and find a fellow baldcel barber

It obviously makes gut instinct sender to get fellow baldite barber.

But on the other hand there's the thought in my head that super fullheads are so blind to baldness they don't even notice it when picking through a scalp 2 feet from their face.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It obviously makes gut instinct sender to get fellow baldite barber.

But on the other hand there's the thought in my head that super fullheads are so blind to baldness they don't even notice it when picking through a scalp 2 feet from their face.
I pussyed out getting it done today, gonna have to grit my teeth and get it done at some point this week. I pray a transplant can save me I hate being scared to get a haircut

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Do you know what it feels like to go to the barber shop every 3 weeks because of norwood 4 hair?
I'm not far from finding out. sh*t density NW3. The fact I still get asked for ID for scratch cards if wearing a hat, which the legal age to buy is 16 is what I hate. I look like a balding young teenager . I just wanna be a real boy :(